• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Should TickleTheater create a Non-Tickling VidClips section?

Do you think there should be a Non-Tickling Clips section?

• Yes

Votes: 25 58.1%
  • No

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Change the title of Non-Tickling Images to Non-Tickling Material

Votes: 12 27.9%

• Total voters
No probs. Just asking the admin to.
And that would require some time because admin *has* a life.

I still think that renaming the Non-Ticking Pictures forum to Non-Tickling Media would solve things in a pinch.

I mean, we're not getting a flood of non-tickling stuff to warrant a brand new subforum.

Besides, new forum means more mods.
And I'm next in line...

You don't want to see me dubbed full mod, do ya, guys? 😉

ur next in line? THERE IS A LINE?! *smacks self on head* duh, of course there is. *walks to the end of the line, grumbling* 😛

Well, yes, of course there *is* a line.

I mean, they wouldn't give me something as important as the RPG forum to mind, if they considered me any less than trustworthy and mentally stable, and the next natural candidate for modship.

Ok, it was a joke, but I sure had you piss your pants.

😉

🙄 I knew *it* was a joke, this is the internet, how can there be a line? 😛 Thought I should tag along, though.

No, really, there *is* a line.
I usually reject the promotion.

That's also why we eventually voted for Val.

so how does the voting go? And how often? (i dont want one, for I cant draw, though I am working on mastering computer drawings...😉)

Hungarian2 said:
well, perhaps the easiest way would be just saying no, and put up with the whiners...

Yes, it would be easier. But why should 5 people decide that? We know that 5 represents more than just 5, just like the 15 represents more than 15 people. It would be impractical (though good) if everyone voted. Then we'd have an actual estimate.

All these current poll results show us is is a minor interest one way or the other. If people really cared or were aware of this proposal, they will have voted in record numbers. It is not to this poll's benefit that not very many frequent this forum or ever have to post in it, for whatever reason. If this was in general discussion or in the polls section where TT has his (which is up at the top of the forum), then it may get better results and a better turnout.

I think that as long as people properly label their non-tk videos (as most already do), and if those who don't like non-tk videos would just ignore threads they did not find interesting instead of complaining, no change would be needed at all.

Vladislaus Dracula said:
If this was in general discussion or in the polls section where TT has his (which is up at the top of the forum), then it may get better results and a better turnout.
True, but this is the correct forum for site feedback and feature requests. If it were in another section, people would complain about it being off-topic, lol.

MistressValerie said:
I think that as long as people properly label their non-tk videos (as most already do), and if those who don't like non-tk videos would just ignore threads they did not find interesting instead of complaining, no change would be needed at all.

Amen.

MistressValerie said:
True, but this is the correct forum for site feedback and feature requests. If it were in another section, people would complain about it being off-topic, lol.

Yeah, I know that. LOL. Problem is it's at the bottom of the forum and most people never utlilize this feature let alone know that making suggestions is even viable, allowed, or possible.

Hungarian2 said:
so how does the voting go? And how often? (i dont want one, for I cant draw, though I am working on mastering computer drawings...😉)

It goes like this:

"We need new mods."
"Yay!"
"What about Kalamos?"
"Die human die!"
"Er... what about Vlad Dracula?"
"I hitherto therefore proclaim..."
"Nevermind... who's next?"
"..."
"..."
"How about Miss Val?"
"Well... ok, I was going to hang myself by my bowels anyway".

This is, more or less, how it went like last time.

😉

J/K.

And they meant *real* moderators.
Now just people from and for the art forum.

ROFL @ Kalamos.

I pretty much agree with Missy Val...it's not much of a problem right now. People are pretty good about labeling things.

Plus, fighting over mislabelled threads gives the whole forum some spice.

Some laughing when the random raul posts pics of his own feet, without *advertising* he's a manly male man, and brainless barneys j*rk off to the lot...

And it's doubly fun when they find out, and they cringe in utter disgust.

I mean, my fondest memories of TTC revolve around mislabelling threads.
We should declare it our national sport and then some.

W00t.

😀

This is just my oppinion:
There should be some section for foot-fetish material or anything that concerns female feet... I know I'm a bit selfish perhaps saying this, but I mean if we'd put all "feet-clips" in "non-tickling" , it would still be not that organized if you'd have to dig the pile of humor/guess what I did today?/Hey, my name is/whatever -threads for the foot-fetish ones, since they aren't just labeled "Foot Fetish - *thread name*"

So... my suggestion: Own section for tickling/foot-fetish clips & pics and for the ones that aren't of either... That'd be like... 4 sections plus the "Splits" that is already there... Same with tickling clips & images, the sections are already there...

But I totally understand that some people aren't happy about my idea, since it's just that foot-tickling and foot-fetish go side by side to many... including me 😉

So: Feel free to bitch about my idea, since it was only an idea 😛

MistressValerie said:

I just click on search new posts and be done with it. 😛

Yes.
I'm part of the staff.

Surprises me every time I check that list.

Mainly, I designate targets for mods to ban.

HAHAHAH.

J/K...

And oversee my part of the forum.

What's the big deal?
All artists with a personal gallery show up as mods.

Kalamos said:
Mainly, I designate targets for mods to ban.

HAHAHAH.

J/K...

And oversee my part of the forum.

What's the big deal?
All artists with a personal gallery show up as mods.

Well, I see an Administrator listed, and I see a moderator list, and you don't seem to show up in either place. Are you SURE you're really a staff member? Where's your part of the forum? I don't see you listed as a featured artist....

I am not a featured artist.
Chose not to.
And you're reading the wrong list. 😉

What's the matter with it, WnP?
Why are you so keen on knowing the staff breakdown, all of a sudden? 😉

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back