• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Show off your Feet (and other "ass"ets)

Well, I find myself incapable of resisting you. Not that I want to resist you...

LOL...believe me, you would be capable if you met me. 😉

Tortuga, totally love your tattoos.

@Tortuga: Really? Wow, you're pretty good! 🙂 I also like the places you got them at, really nice!

please be nice i know I am not
the ideal body type:

Why wouldn't you be? Because your hipbones aren't sticking out and we can't see your ribs? Don't worry, your have a great body! Nice waist! 🙂

Holy shit, girl! 🙂 Flabby?? I know, we are all not happy with out body! But you are FAR from being flabby! You're fine! You don't even look like you need to lose a single pound!

Holy shit, girl! 🙂 Flabby?? I know, we are all not happy with out body! But you are FAR from being flabby! You're fine! You don't even look like you need to lose a single pound!

LOL you haven't seen my stomach! but yes us girls typically hate our bodies. haha!

I bet you if it was totally flat you'd find something else not to like 😉

Open letter to Kinkyalive, who posted a shot on page 111

Kinkyalive, you refer to your photo as "frightening." I hope I am not the first to say you should not knock yourself, at least here. Maybe most of the photos appearing since Kittentoes started this discussion depict people looking pretty good, but I'd like to think it does not have to be about how slender, muscular, or attractively featured you are.

As a nudist colony is for those who feel free when they bare it all, I think this "Show off your feet . . ." gallery is for T.M.F. people who want to take that extra step forward, revealing themselves to those in this community.

What Happened to your pictures?

Um I Couldn't find any just feet pics. this shows a bit more
than I would like people to see so please be nice i know I am not
the ideal body type:

DSCI0016a.jpg

I like how tan I look in this LOL
DSCI0002b.jpg

^When I try to click onto Photobucket, they say that the pictures have been deleted.:rant:^

A Different Opinion!

Yeah I deleted them from photobucket and put them into
an attachment instead. you should be able to see it now.

Its not like I am anything to see though. lol

I totally beg to differ! I think you are an extremely good-looking lady, at least what I can see in the photos! You need to quit being so hard on yourself!

Thanks for posting the pics! They are very enjoyable to behold! :wahooo:

I really mean it!

Ohhhhhhhh myyyyyyy....

I just got home a day or two ago....its been a long road trip!!

And then I see your post!!!

Perfect!! Just so very deliciously perfect!!!

Hope you are well!

Miss you!

Michael

As it happens, NANCY DREW 😛 , both those photos ARE from a professional modeling shoot I did in December. That's why I said "same photoshoot" instead of just saying "taken the same day". ( ballet doesn't pay that well, so I model a bit on the side) If you want to know what for, I'd be happy to post the link but don't want to be accused of "advertising".

And by the way, ladies, am I going to be the only one flaunting my "feet"? Don't leave me all alone here! Make the boys happy!

Well...you made this boy...VERY HAPPY!!!

Miss you!!!:justlips:

Ohhhhhhhh myyyyyyy....

I just got home a day or two ago....its been a long road trip!!

And then I see your post!!!

Perfect!! Just so very deliciously perfect!!!

Hope you are well!

Miss you!

Michael

Hey Mike it's good to see you back and posting!

Okay everyone, if I'm going to stop lurking you may as well know what I look like...let's see if I can figure out how to attach pictures...

Okay, here's me in my naked male glory! Squeamish people, please avert your eyes!

Okay everyone, if I'm going to stop lurking you may as well know what I look like...let's see if I can figure out how to attach pictures...

Okay, here's me in my naked male glory! Squeamish people, please avert your eyes!

Nice tattoo. The one on your left shoulder. 🙂

Taken for one of my BDSM play partners but I doubt he'll mind if I share.

e56954b4f6347e897f954495eab16a88_20090520195258_510.jpg

I just choked. Oh. My. God.

*shivers*

Miiiiiiineee...

Jo sent me another where you're looking dead on into the camera and I about creamed myself.
MOAR PLZ!!

Also......where are Chey's pictures?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/28/2024
Supporting companies that advertise on the forum helps us also!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back