• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Show off your Feet (and other "ass"ets)

Miss Serendipity,, those wrinkled soles are sexy as hell

Tortuga,, all of your pix rock, and your feet are awesome

giggles,, those toes are adorable

thx for sharin' ladies. (a very grateful) pedman_pete

I haven't posted on this thread in a while, and since i tend to be a lazy poster who just skims her posts off the top/hot topic/current threads (and this one's never far from the top), figured i'd throw another pic in the mix. I think this may be the first time i've ever posted a pic with both of my ticklish assets shown at the same time (tootsies & nips, respectively).

Anyway, enjoy all! jugs :justlips:

Jamie . . .

:woot2: That tree in the background ain't the only wood relating to your latest picture!

:woot2: That tree in the background ain't the only wood relating to your latest picture!

Haha

Actually, that "tree in the background" is Thoreau...I planted him when i first moved in to my condo (nearly 2 years ago now). Though, something tells me you mean "wood" in a more metaphorical sense. I gotta say too, that after enjoying days like that one, i'm so glad i sprung for the unit with the private patio!

Glad ya' like it! jugs :justlips:

Didn't Thoreau write . . .

Jamie Jugs, didn't Thoreau write, "Thank God for private patios, camera timers, tripods, and digital photography?"

Jamie Jugs, didn't Thoreau write, "Thank God for private patios, camera timers, tripods, and digital photography?"

He did, as a matter of fact...but, he also wrote the lesser known "on this particular occasion, i didn't have to take my own pic as a friend took it for me"...those tricky ol' Transcendentalists! 🙂

If you look closely, you'll notice me holding on to my own trusty purse-cam (as i like to refer to it as), which i promptly handed over for her to snap a few with also. I'd be happy to share those pix as well, though they don't look much different than this one.

jugs :justlips:

Then, to quote the band War . . .

:upsidedow Jamie, then to quote the band War, "Why can't we be friends?"

I am sure I'm one of many who would like to see the other pictures your friend took on that lovely afternoon on your patio.

You are gorgeous from head to toe Jaime. Love all the toe and ankle jewlery, but where are your sock marks😉

There are more like that? Trust me, we don't care if they aren't very different. That one was great, so if they're not very different, they're great too, right?

Dig this thread.

Ok, I admit, I only looked at like the first two, and the last four pages, but I doesn't have time to do 163...lol

So far tho, I love Tortuga's, but Serendipity is my fave so far. You have killer amazing arches, and you got the angle juuust perfect. Great belly too. Will you be my muse?

Actually Serendipity, I'd like to PM you, if I may. Got a cool idea, and would like your permission and help.

Can't wait to get thru the other 5 bajillion pages of this thread.

Oh, and Samuel...thanks for warning about the male feet pics...lol

And a free leather item to whoever gets the muse reference...(seriously, not kidding!)

Christopher

*beep**beep**beep* captain tricorder indicates that there is no life signs in the immediate area.....

Testiklese, The fame'd Greek tragedian...

Serendipity is my fave so far. You have killer amazing arches, and you got the angle juuust perfect. Great belly too. Will you be my muse?And a free leather item to whoever gets the muse reference...(seriously, not kidding!)

Christopher

Well, I suppose Terpsichore would have the nicest arches of all the Muses.

Does that count?

L.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/28/2024
Supporting companies that advertise on the forum helps us also!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back