• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Show us the real you!

your "phit" 😛

Yeah, I'm a nerd. I don't know what the hell that is but I'm crossing my fingers that the urbandictionary.com definition isn't what you're going for:

"phit":

A scally bird walks by with a skirt the size of a belt and tits hanging out.

Phit!!

Man...

Yeah, I'm a nerd. I don't know what the hell that is but I'm crossing my fingers that the urbandictionary.com definition isn't what you're going for:

"phit":

A scally bird walks by with a skirt the size of a belt and tits hanging out.

Phit!!

Man...

ah, lets see

phit=hawt,sexeh.. 🙂 its a cheeky word that i get away with alot cause no one knows what im on about 😀 british slang 😉

ah, lets see

phit=hawt,sexeh.. 🙂 its a cheeky word that i get away with alot cause no one knows what im on about 😀 british slang 😉

I know damn well what you're on about! 😛

And yeah, Euphoricstrokes, those pics are wal phit. 😉

Armed with both urbandictionary.com and a British to American slang site, I will decipher what you two are saying. 😎

Armed with both urbandictionary.com and a British to American slang site, I will decipher what you two are saying. 😎

In which case, I will hang my head in shame for all the terrible things I've ever said in BS (British Slang 😀).

I can see where there would be some confusion. This is actually Tinytickles NOT Tinytickler. 😀

Actually...........

Dimpletoes quoted Tiny Tickler and made a reference to a pic she posted of him in another thread.

....just clearing things up 😀

--T

Last edited:
... and these because, well, maybe I'm a little vain. ;P

Pfff, you call that vanity? If you were REALLY vain you'd be posting pics of you in a bikini. Directly to my Private Message inbox. Please?

No?

Okay.... 🙁

Also don't bother trying to decipher what those two are saying, they're chatting bubbles to wreck your barnet. You know dat, la.

DimpleToes that is not me and i never sent you a picture of me so if that is what you think i look like dream on

sorry for the confussion.. this chatters name is tinytickle I did go and correct the name on the original post... sorry for the error.... forgive me.. hugsssssssssssss

ok how do I get one of those bras so I can use it at the Michigan gathering.. hehehehehehhe

HUGSSSSS/Lisa

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back