• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Show us the real you!

Rhinos like blue shirts and sideburns... Makes us look kind of like Elvis-y Smurfs. 😛 😀

burnste5.jpg

Well the sideburns are the first step, but no goatee? EPIC FAIL

nice pics... esp the one with the gun...nice piece.

Well Poetic I gotta agree with Dimpletoes on the fact that you got a nice piece. I just recently got a extended clip(30 rounds) for 9mm(which im holding in my sig pic. I love going to the range, what a great stress relief.

Last edited:
Well Poetic I gotta agree with Dimpletoes on the fact that you got a nice piece. I just recently got a extended clip(30 rounds) for 9mm(which im holding in my sig pic. I love going to the range, what a great stress relief.

ok.. man I wish I could post a pic of all my toys.. but would not want to scare you all off or think different of me.. I do love my guns and going to the range esp with my buddies from TMF.. Shooter and Ms.Chaos... we always have a great time... it is a good stress reliever..

HUGSSS/Lisa

ok.. man I wish I could post a pic of all my toys.. but would not want to scare you all off or think different of me.. I do love my guns and going to the range esp with my buddies from TMF.. Shooter and Ms.Chaos... we always have a great time... it is a good stress reliever..

HUGSSS/Lisa

guns there are soooooooo scarrrrry ohhhhhhh god your weapon is a gun mine is a sonic care toothbrush. i want to see you try to tickle me with a gun LMFAO that would be scary. LOL have a good time down on the range and any food you bring back i can cook up for the party save money on the cookout. later huggggggsssssssss and happy tickles ugly kid joe

This is not Myspace, sir. New pic! Naow! 😛

Says the girl who posted her "vain" shots. Actually, I'm a big fan of those. Hawt. Tell ya what, on the off chance that I can take one good, normal one out of 100, I'll post it. Promise. 😀

Last edited:

Thanks. Poppin a few paper people is definitely a good way to blow off some steam!:bump:

Alrighty, Gin. Your wish is my command. Here's an actual picture of my ugly mug facing the camera. I decided to wear a knit-cap in your honor, so we'd look like brother and sister or something. 😀

Alrighty, Gin. Your wish is my command. Here's an actual picture of my ugly mug facing the camera. I decided to wear a knit-cap in your honor, so we'd look like brother and sister or something. 😀

Bad ass cap, yo. Danke. 😀

Bad ass cap, yo. Danke. 😀

You be welcome. I like my knit cap, though I don't always wear it. Seemed appropriate in this case. I wanted to look all euphoric and whatnot, though you do it better. 😉

You be welcome. I like my knit cap, though I don't always wear it. Seemed appropriate in this case. I wanted to look all euphoric and whatnot, though you do it better. 😉

Definitely. Euphoric is the only way to go.

Here are Dimpletoes and myself last January. We had fun trying to keep warm.(huddling over a kerosene heater...get your minds out of the gutter!!!LOL.)

100_1700.jpg

Dimpletoes, I gotta say you look SO nice and friendly! 🙂
I don´t know you, but I see you and I know "THAT person is a great person!"
The best wishes:wavingguy
Tckleme

aww thanks.. but I do look diff now.. have lost alot of weight.... my face is alot smaller... dont have 3 chins now.. hehehehe

HUGSS/Lisa

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back