• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Silly People Unanimous

Every single SPU membership is very special... Thanks a lot to those who give value to our legion. Thanks advocates! 😀

:couch:

^^ Absolutely, milagros! 😀

After all, why look at the world as a 'straight' non-silly person would? That gets boring, if not downright depressing after a while.

Better to embrace the absurdity of life and find humor and silliness at every possible opportunity. Makes life more fun! :bouncybou

In my capacity as Division Head of Silly Choreographs, may I present....The Safety Dance! 😀

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KqiiIWG04Dw&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KqiiIWG04Dw&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

^ Haha...see, this all started since the medieval times. People had been sillier! 😱

Silly people sometimes lose their way to the Silly forum but they eventually find their way back.... 😉

Yeah. Silly people have innovative ways of keeping the tracks visible even at harsh conditions. 😱

Silly people often dangle off of buildings at extreme angles so they can eat ice cream while peeking in on the neighbors.
Either that or we are just plain silly.

Rob

How does one join S.P.U?

^ Thanks for taking interest! Just go to the first post of this thread and read first the mission/vision 😀, then if you think you can accept it by heart without any gunpoint from Mils and I, you can grab the logo or acronyms in text form, add to your sig. That's it...then in indirect way, we deliver the meaning of the legion in our unique styles....Cheers! :xpulcy:

Thinking of something funny is just like relaxation. Silly people who are happy-go-lucky are therefore happier. 😀

Last edited:
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back