• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Snapped!" X___________o (Love Hina foot tickle)

Oh, I didn't mean it that way, I meant that he feels he doesn't have much need for material possessions so it would be no loss to him if someone did rob him blind. Remember, he has to find a way to contradict me. I did not knight him Sir Controdicto long ago for nothing! XD

I don't know if you'll get that out of The Collector of All Things. XP

Vladislaus Dracula said:
If you're so lazy, I suppose you wouldn't mind if someone robbed you blind, then? 😛

Let me guess, you don't have many possessions anyway so you wouldn't care, is that it? 😛
Everything I have is unnecessary and superfluous. Sadly, I have much of it. XD A packrat of packrats is HDS. I once thought I might care if all were to vanish with the winds but, at least currently, I'm too much of an apathist to care much if I was robbed blind. I think it'd be most amusing, actually. An excuse to fade into the hobo jungle. 😛

nessonite said:
BWWWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Shushie, you. XD

I figured you would say that. It's always a different story when it actually happens though. 😛

I shoulda kept Osaka then, eh? =^_^=

*puts on cat-burgler outfit and goes to steal HDS's hoard*

You're one greedy little bastard. So much for all that talk about not giving a damn. 😛

Told ya so =^_^=

Had I came across those AFTER I read Azumanga I would have had a harder time giving them up. ^^ You lucky boy XP

I already knew. As it is just a scientific principle, that no matter what Controdicto says, there is something about it that is exactly the opposite. A controdicto is as a controdicto does. 😛

You're lying. You want to kill us all, and you're not promising her anything! 😛

I don't ALWAYS contradict myself...at least, I don't think I do... 😵 Or did I just prepare myself to do it again? GAH!

I'm lovin the facial expressions man, and the way the tow little toes curl over the feather/duster hehe 😀

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back