• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

So....come clean now.....what size shoe do you wear...

*Using a special temporal-distortion generator attachment on his plasma pulse cannon, fires at Hungarian, hitting him before he shot the cardboard cutout*

Now THAT'LL give you a headache trying to figure out that one! 😀

Well, in layman's terms, you attached a time-slip generator to your plasma pulse cannon and proceeded to fire at him, causing a temporal warp at the time he hit the cardboard cutout, correct?

Well, yes; that's exactly what I just said. 😛 I fired after he hit the cutout, but it hit him before he had fired. So he never hit the cutout...

What can I say? Temporal mechanics, and especially temporal anomalies and causes thereof, were required reading 😛

Coolness 🙂 . I live in Wales at the minute, but I'm from around liverpool originally, and then Bolton for a while. ^_^ .

Yeah, I was only messing 😀 . I look a little like her though not exact really. I'm biggest fan ever though! *bows down and does a bad wayne's world impression* I'm not worthy!

Oo, I'm ticklish everywhere! My feetsies are my worst spot though >_< . Or best, depending on how you look at it 😉 .

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back