• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

SoCal Earthquakes

ticklishdanny

TMF Expert
Is it just me or are earthquakes in Los Angeles and the surrounding areas getting a bit more frequent? I'm really dreading the big one that we're long overdue for. Any of you TMFers in SoCal prepared for the 8.0+ earthquake that's supposed to hit California?

With the earthquake in Chile the other day some scientists are worried about the so called "Ring Of Fire".

I can't say I am not alarmed by how many earthquakes there have been lately, at least they have been little ones so far. Let's hope that those were all we are gonna get!

Earthquake prediction is still really inaccurate. So there is really no way to tell what will happen. In a sense thats why Earthquakes are so scary. You never know when they will hit and when they do how long they will last, or how intense the shaking will get.

I have lived in So Cal for 55 years and been through a number of them. They are part of life here. I dont think you really ever get use to them. I think you just come to accept them or learn to deal with them better.

Luckilly in SoCal werre kinda just used to it by now. It is weired to see two plus in a week but hopefully thats just an anomally.

I don't live anywhere near SoCal. However, a short while back we got a taste of what Californians deal with on a regular basis. There I was, sitting in traffic when my car started to shake. I thought it was a mechanical malfunction. It was in fact the same tremor which put cracks into the Washington Monument and messed up some other buildings in the DC area. Scary stuff.

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back