• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sock, nylon, or bare?

How do you like your feet?

• Socked

Votes: 158 9.9%
  • Nylon

Votes: 396 24.8%
  • Bare

Votes: 1,041 65.3%

• Total voters
BARE definetly why hide the beatiful sole's with socks , or whatever 😀

There is no arguing with taste, so this is not a matter for debate. As for me, bare, bare, one thousand time BARE!!!

Good Question! and such a hard choice! However, after much internal debate, I think I must choose Nylon! Mmmm, slippery! 🙂

My foot!? Oh! You mean HER foot...! 😀

Nylon. Black nylons. Maybe just one nylonclad foot and the other bare. Just to strike a balance. 😀

Don't ever try to bind her with the leftover stocking. She'll get free, eventually. I should have known better. 😀

Definitely BARE! Want to seen those toes and soles in their full glory and want to feel them too! Nothing between my tickling fingers and those ticklish feet~!

TTD 😉

Have to agree with TTD I love to feel the area I am tickling no matter where I am torturing. The way the toes curl or stretch. The way they squirm under my fingers. HooYA

Kalamos said:
My foot!? Oh! You mean HER foot...! 😀

Nylon. Black nylons. Maybe just one nylonclad foot and the other bare. Just to strike a balance. 😀

Don't ever try to bind her with the leftover stocking. She'll get free, eventually. I should have known better. 😀

I'm in accord with Kalamos, this question is a bit confuse :laughing:. victim's feet i prefer bare.

Depends on my mood. maybe i feel like tickling some nylons, or maybe some bare feet. But I'm not too picky: any feet that are ticklish and that I can get my hands on are A-OK with me 😉

Hey! I love bare soles!! I just have a thing for white socks on a cute girls feet! Don't forget, socks can be removed.

Actually for tickling Nylons all the way...But I also love summer time because you get to look at all the barefeet

Start Out With One Foot Socked, The Other In Nylons. After Awhile Go To One Or Two Barefeet. Feathers, Fingers, Sonicare(where Is That Damn Advertising Fee Check?) Feel Differently On All Three Types Of Feet. By Then You Know Which Combination Gives The Most Reaction. Boxing The Foot Tickling Compass.

i like to start out with socks because it doesnt usually tickle as much as barefeet, then when shes already hysterical, take a sock off and go at it. then take both socks off and double the tickling once more. 🙂

To complete the experience for me she needs to start off in a pair of thin white socks, which I will slowly tease and torment before removing one at a time and going all out hehehe

As a lee I prefer skin on skin so bare, but as a ler what ever gets results

I must say that I like them in nylons, and also bare. Those soft soles are such a great turn on and yet those sensitive soles encased in nylons are great also. "Oh Such a hard choice"

Bare would be my first choise especially if her feet are real soft and very smooth. Nylons would be a close second as long as they are shear hose so the effect of the tickling is intensified. Socks would rank third with me but it would be fun to slowly remove a thin pair of ankle socks and then tickle the soft warm soles that I had just bared. You can always use the excuse that you found a little sock lint between her toes to give them a tickling at the same time when you slip off a womens socks.

Last edited:
VeeDubber said:
To complete the experience for me she needs to start off in a pair of thin white socks, which I will slowly tease and torment before removing one at a time and going all out hehehe
i can go with that

I like them bare, i like them bare and helpless and bound, like them bare and tender and soft, uncovered and exposed.....(smiles with an evil grin)

What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back