• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sock, nylon, or bare?

How do you like your feet?

• Socked

Votes: 158 9.9%
  • Nylon

Votes: 396 24.8%
  • Bare

Votes: 1,041 65.3%

• Total voters
Very sheer suntan type Nylons that give the barefoot allusion but the feel that enhances the tickle sensation.
MD

ugh, I HATE nylons!

I prefer bare all the way. But I don't mind seeing them have their socks removed first =P.

I think socked feet look so adorable - like they're trying a desperate last-ditch attempt to protect themselves against the tickling... 😀 (IMHO)

It depends. Most times myself and the lee will go take a stroll, maybe 10 minutes or so. Then when we get back to where ever the tickling shall take place, her feet are more soft and smooth and warm and have that smell, from the walking. Then I verrrrrry slowly remove a sock, and then verrrrrrrry slowly run a finger up the arch, then...BAM! ASSAULT! Sending her into hystarics. 🙂 So much fun I can't take it. Process repeats with other foot as well. Then I go full on and do both.

Nylons.

I've nothing against barefoot tickling; in fact, I think I have tickled bare feet the most. I only tickled nyloned feet once--at a party. The girl was wearing nude-colored pantyhose and she put her foot in my lap complaining that someone stomped on her pinky toe. I've given nylon-footed massages and such, and I just love the feel of them.

Verdict: nylon.

sometimes i like feet in socks and nylons just bare is the best. tickling a girl's bare feet is one of my favorite things to do under sexual acts not involving tickling. :happy:

ick! I hate wearing socks, tights or anything foot covering 😛 I like to be bare as a bear.... not saying my feet are hairy : S becuase they are not, i just like to be bare whenever possible ; )

I'm gonna change the kid's story to...Goldie 'Locked' and the 'two bares'...bare, bare, bare (although I hear that nylon tickling is pretty damn tickly) lol

Inocent_Angel said:
ick! I hate wearing socks, tights or anything foot covering 😛 I like to be bare as a bear.... not saying my feet are hairy : S becuase they are not, i just like to be bare whenever possible ; )
awww dang

Well, I've heard many a time of how ticklish nylons are...but I just can't pass up the feel of a bare foot twitching under your fingers as you tickle it all over and hear your victim's screams. 🙂

I prefer bare, but nylons are good too. Socks never really did anything for me.

My girl friend has always been timid about me tickling her, especially her feet so she usually always wears socks when I tickle them. Once in a while (More like only twice) she has let me take off her socks and tickle her bare feet. Actually I enjoy Tickling her socked soles more then her bare, because I like the way the fabric from her socks feel moving under my finger tips. Not to mention that we both have fetishes for socks...

TiCkLeSoCkS said:
My girl friend has always been timid about me tickling her, especially her feet so she usually always wears socks when I tickle them. Once in a while (More like only twice) she has let me take off her socks and tickle her bare feet. Actually I enjoy Tickling her socked soles more then her bare, because I like the way the fabric from her socks feel moving under my finger tips. Not to mention that we both have fetishes for socks...
sounds like a match made in heaven

I too have a sock fetish, but for me, I like looking at socked feet, touching and massaging them while socked, and then removing the socks for tickling, as I believe that this way it’s more effective. I also prefer bare feet for tickling because I love to watch the toes and foot reactions, and socks get in the way.

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back