• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sock, nylon, or bare?

How do you like your feet?

• Socked

Votes: 158 9.9%
  • Nylon

Votes: 396 24.8%
  • Bare

Votes: 1,041 65.3%

• Total voters
Tan stockings especially if worn under a pair of jeans. In some cases I found with stockings you can not only see the bottoms of the feet but you can pull the hose back over the toes towards the top of the foot completely stretching the foot giving you the ultimate tickling pleasure. Please understand I have nothing against bare or socked feet. If given the chance to tickle a woman's feet I'll take it anyway I can!! Thanx

Solomon's solution

I have a good idea: Put the ticklee in stocks, one foot bare, one foot nyloned.....and start tickling. Everybody happy!!!!! 😀

EXCELLENT IDEA! It gives everyone a choice plus you can answer the question for yourself. Which is more ticklish the bare foot or the stockinged foot. Thanx

I have to try that sometime.......

I like all, but if i had to choose, it would definately be bare.

socked feet can be fun to cuddle (or, if i'm feeling more sinister, to trace my nails along whatever stripes or piggies or spots adorn them). but bare feet are the most lovable.

not a tricky one, this

Definetely bare, nylons just removed, after a long days walking in high heels
-securely fastened in stocks with three toes on each foot tied to a bar in
front of the stocks, and my nose half an inch from her delicious,moisty,
sweaty toes, with the tasty aroma of well-stored cheese, and shivering
in agonizing fear of the tip of my tounge.... sluuurp

bare of course. although all of them are reallt nice in the end...

If a feet is ticklish and pretty, should be bare, if it isnt ticklish, should be Nyloned, if its ugly, should be socked 🙄

EuropeGirl said:
If a feet is ticklish and pretty, should be bare, if it isnt ticklish, should be Nyloned, if its ugly, should be socked 🙄
so off those which one is u?(hopes)prefers 2 and 3)

I certainly glad we got that argument outta the way... I like my woman in nylons, next question? 🙄

I said bare because it is my favorite way to have one. however, I do like my wife in nylons.

Bare feet. I love to touch the soft skin of her soles. Besides, my girlfriend is almost completely immune to tickling in socks.

Bare ftw! lol (I chose bare)... And socks because they are akin to gift-wrapping!

There is no better way to tickle a Women in tan nylons! I can't stand it when Women are tan nylons or black ones. I need to tickle them 😀 😀

Nylon!

I usually wear socks,but I don't think they provide much protection anyway if my feet get tickled.lol.However I would love to experience nylon foot tickling.

Has anyone ever actually tried it?What was it like in comparison to bare foot?

Nylon. I've been told in at least one regard that nylons don't necessarily make them more ticklish, but not less ticklish either. And if it doesn't hurt, why not? I like the scratching sound they make and the general feel of them compared to bare feet.

tickle_fan03 said:
I usually wear socks,but I don't think they provide much protection anyway if my feet get tickled.lol.However I would love to experience nylon foot tickling.
i like u already

What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back