• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

sockticklingirl vs the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
THOSE ARE NEW SOCKS!!!!! Not t6he pen!!! HAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK *Shakes faster*

*He smiled* What kind of socks? Just white ones or little patterns?*He said taking the cap of the pen and stroking it down her socked soles, his fingers poking and stroking between her socked toes* I was going to write a few things down on them, and it is washable ink.*He stroked her socked heels with the pen cap now*

(they are white with pink toes and heels and says hanes) HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEEEEEEEEEEK you dont need to write a message HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEEEEEEEEEK *toes curl feet shake*

*He smiled* But if I don't then you won't know my msn, email or to check your PM's.^^ May I?*he smiled, now, holding her socked toes back as he started stroking the pen cap along the bottom revealed portions of her socked toes* Very cute socks though.*He started scratching his fingers down her soles*

NO HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEKEKEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEHEHEHEHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAHA I CAN HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA TAKE IT HEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHE *kicks feet wildly*

*He held her legs still gently* Oh well. I'll tell you my msn, yahoo/email and to check your Personal Message box on here AFTER I'm done with you.*He put the cap away as he pulled out a small tooth brush, he turned it on as the top portion began to spin, he starts brushing it on her socked soles, his other free hands fingers stroking along her 10 socked toes*

Not The Toes Hahahhahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahheheheheheheeheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheeheheheheheheheheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

Nuh uh uhhh*He said teasingly as he started stroking the spinning brush and bristles along the bottoms and tops of her socked toes, using his fingers to scratch and squiggle all over both her soles*(Would you enjoy having my msn and email?)*He smirked at her adorable socked feet as he continued tickling them*

sure HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA ARE YOUUU DONE HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHEHHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH WRITING HEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHH!!!!!

I wasen't writing. Now I see you wanted me to though.*He smirked as he pulled the pen out, giving her small time to breath before he begins* This is gonna be the torturous part. Hope you're prepared.*he smiled*

HAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH YOU said you were almost done HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAH!!

Almost done tickling them. But you wanted my msn and email so here we go.*He smiled as he put the pens point to her sole and slowly began drawing his email on her socked sole, making sure each letter was written TICKLIHSLY slow for her*

This is [email protected]. *He put Yahoo on her 5 cute socked toes while megabassteam2 was along her socked sole*

Ready for my msn?*He smirked, gazing at her other gorgeous socked sole*

SO MANY Ss HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHEHHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Will you be emailing me and do you got msn?*He questioned her teasingly as he started writing his msn down on her other socked sole*

This is [email protected] *He smirked, making sure the letters and what not written on this cute sole were also ticklishly written slow for her*

Too much now?*He smiled, slowly ending his writing on her adorable socked feet, letting her legs back down* Had enough My fair lady?*He stood up and offered her a hand to stand up on* I apologize if writing on your socked soles was out of line.

Aww. *he rubbed the back of his head in embarassment as he slowly brung her hand to his face and kissed the top of it* I thank you for the wonderful tickling you allowed me to give you. Will you be using the information on your socks to contact me more often my fair lady?*He smiled at her, kissing her hand once more as he let her have it back* And I'll pay for a new pair for you.^^

Well do you have msn or yahoo messenger? That may be easier?*He softly stroked a finger on one of her sides, just casually giving her a tiny tickle* Or rather we PM each other?

*He chuckled* Can you send me a PM right now and we can talk more there? I'd really like that.*still stroked that same finger on her side* I did send you 2 already though, but those were yesterdays.

hey drn *changes socks to plain white ankle socks and notices 2 lers and thinks it may be smart to put shoes on but dosent im just so comfortable* whats up

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back