• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

soft torturous OR agrressive tickling? what do you like

Yes the soft sensual and teasing slow and sensual slow tickling is awesome and the best...one of my favorite kinds-sensual teasing tickle torture ROCKS!!!!!!!

interesting topic. As for me being a tickler/Dom it really depends on the ticklee. What she is sensitive to, how much she can take. If it is the first time I usually start off slow and progress to a more intense style.
On subsequent encounters alternating between both but again it all depends on the ticklee. One woman I had tickled many times , had a low platelet count and she was prone to bruising. So light worked best on her. Esp the underarms !
But again it must be mutual for both involved.

V

I guess it depends on the situation. There all different. But any tickling action is great in my opinion.

I think I perfer soft tickling more just because I can handle it better and last longer. If someone is really tickling firmlly and aggressively it tickles worse but it tends to wear me out quicker. I guess I like the softer tickling more just because I can last longer when tickled like that.

I prefer to give both. Depends on the 'lee, though. Some 'lees only LIKE one or the other, and some don't respond to one or the other. I enjoy giving what's desired far more than just taking what I want.

lo folks,

I've always thought that id like to start softly, maybe with a big fluffy ostrich feather or two, teasing around your torso and thighs. Then building up through sensual kisses down your sides and playfully engulfing your toes with my toung mybe...Moving up to spiderly torturing your tummy and ribs with my fingernails keeping you rolling form side to side then dancing them down across the tops of your thighs, you giggling all cute like. Then id splash on a dose of babyoil and slowly drag my nails the full length of your body tickling every tickly spot on my way down to your feet where id suck on each toe methodically whilst lightly tingling my fingers around your arches. Not letting you get away without a last good tickle id cuddle up with you running my fingers up and down your slippery sides and under your breasts whilst blowing huge rasberrys all over your cute tummy. Enjoying a passionate kiss together id untie you, roll you over on top of me and let you enjoy some revenge...if your up for it!

:smilestar

ps: not a stalker 😀

Everyone LIKES the soft tickling, doesn't mean it tickles the most. Nobody actually likes aggressive tickling because it makes them uncomfortable (or just plain hurts.)

Anytime I hear "light tickling tickles more" I always wonder if they are just convincing themselves of this because the alternative is so dreadfully effective and frightening.

Uh, folks... some 'lees PREFER hard tickling. Some don't feel light touch as anything but that - light touch.

Means it don't tickle for 'em.

Very individual. Your 'lee may know already. If not, it's up to you to experiment. If you're fortunate, your 'lee will dig what you dig giving.

Considering your 'lee is essential.

Aggressive hurts and that's bad.

Yes , you're right ... hurting is bad.

But I think there may be a common misconception among many LEEs that aggressive tickling is always painful.

If you have ever been tickled aggressively & it hurt more than tickled , it may just be because you , unfortunately , had a clumsy , sloppy oaf of a LER tickling you ... giving 'aggressive tickling' a bad name.

Everyone LIKES the soft tickling, doesn't mean it tickles the most. Nobody actually likes aggressive tickling because it makes them uncomfortable (or just plain hurts.)

Anytime I hear "light tickling tickles more" I always wonder if they are just convincing themselves of this because the alternative is so dreadfully effective and frightening.

My preference comes from experience.

Past tickling experiences were almost always of the aggressive/borderline painful sort. Someone sees this big body and assumes they have to dig into it in order to tickle. Trust me on this-no amount of digging in the world is necessary with this body.

Finally met SOs who although were very strong, had very gentle hands. Man did that make the difference! I never liked being tickled because it was always so rough; it hurt and wore me out. I found out the lighter touch is very effective and even at times devastating for me. One SO had a one-finger method he perfected at the expense of my hips--hated that:tickle::tickling:! Another SO has a more aggressive style, but it's quick and not prolonged so that works with me too.

I'd be willing to play around with both styles as long as it doesn't hurt or wear me down too quickly.

i like both

they are both good styles, when done properly, and at the right time.

steve

I like em both as much as each other, so long as i get a reaction, then it works for me.

I like a mix of both. It depends on the place, as well. Some places it takes a firmer, more aggressive touch to get a rise out of me. Some it barely takes anything. I do tend to prefer a lighter, more teasing approach though.

Most people seem to prefer light tickling. Has anyone noticed that the tickle videos for sale on clips4sale feature mostly hard tickling? A true tickler knows better but when they hire a fetish model they just go into automatic and grab and pinch harder and faster until they break a sweat.

I always like light tickling, exploring your partner most ticklish regions can lead to other forms of intense pleasure, for both parties

Depends on what works... I lean toward light, slow, and agonizingly drawn out when I've got someone tied down. That's almost always how I start. If the situation demands more pressure, I give more. There's something delicious about slow torture by a sensation so soft, and something animalistic about torturing a 'lee who's more inclined to enjoy a firmer touch... :firedevil

A 'lee will show me by their reactions which will give us both the most pleasure...

Light, slow and torturous. thats what drives me crazy and begging too stop.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back