• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

some expected downtime this week

TMF Jeff

TMF owner and co-founder
Hi everyone,

We're going to be moving onto a new server sometime in the next 5-10 days (depending on how long it takes to set up and then move.) Once we relocate, we're going to upgrade our vbulletin (the forum software) to the latest version.

There will be some downtime during this transition, and there's no way to know when that will happen in advance. I'll try to let everyone know when things are going to happen once I know more myself, but you should probably expect some surprise downtimes for a little while.

Once we're on the new server I'll be able to reactivate the search function.

There will be more news as details emerge 🙂

Excellent news!

Thanks Jeff and all the Mods that work to keep TMF going!

This will be a sacrifice that will benefit the forum in the long run, so it will be worthwhile, in spite of the downtime this week. I always appreciate all of the staff's dilligent work and dedication to keep this site running, from Jeff to Myriads to Mimi and the other mods. It will also be nice to have the search function back. Thank you to Jeff, and all the staff.

Mitch

Thanks Jeff!
I too appreciate everything you and the team do here.
😀

🙂 The best tickling site can only get better thanks to you and your great team!

This is most excellent news, that it is! It will be very nice to see the TMF back up at 100% again. I assume since you said you are upgrading vbulletin that it will be moving up to version 3.x.x?

Thanks for all the thanks guys 🙂

And yes, 3.whatever...

Very good news 😀 😀 , and let me add my thanks for keeping the TMF running.
(I have returned from vacation.)

Ditto on the mega thanks to Jeff, Myriads and the rest of the TMF staff! You guys rock!

Sounds good, Jeff. I hope it will save you some headaches. And, I'll add my thanks to the rest. You guys do a lot for us. It IS appreciated.

Ann

A little update: I've contracted with the guy who did our original vbulletin installation to handle our move and upgrade. I've been casual friends with him since then, he's a good guy who can be trusted and is good at what he does. It's more expensive to do it this way, since I have to, obviously, pay him 🙂, but it's also a lot safer and faster and less rocky. He'll be able to do it in a way that really minimizes the downtime and probably completely avoid all of the false starts I'd almost inevitably have to go through before finally hunt-and-pecking my way to the right configuration.

He said he'll have the free time over the weekend, probably at night. I'll make another reply here when I know exactly when he's going to start, but that might not be much in advance of it actually happening, so I thought I'd give an early warning.

I'd be surprised if there were more than a days worth of downtime, and hopefully a lot less, but it would probably be good to expect anything at this point.

You can be sure that I will be keeping a close eye on things until we're back up, so don't worry about notifying me if it seems to be taking a long time, I'll be going ten times crazier than any of you 😉

Thanks for the update. We'll be waiting patiently, and look forward to when it's all back up.

Mitch

Thanks Jeff

Yes thank you Jeff, and the rest of the crew that keeps this forum going. It's got to be a lot of work, and I'm sure you don't get as much recognition as you deserve. We really do appreciate what you do here.

Excellent news Your Jeff-ness, I'm delighted to hear it. Just adding my voice to the thanks already given.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back