• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Something about a young female in Uggs

ArchNemesis

TMF Expert
It's that time of year again, when all the young females break out their Uggs. If I've ever seen a female in Uggs who I didn't think was hot looking I don't remember it happening. They're always so goddamn hot! Always seem to have a little bit of a tan, and always the preppy daddy's-little-princess types. So innocent, but so spoiled. Anyway, I believe very strongly that every young female I've ever seen in Uggs, if someone was to remove those fuzzy little boots and rake the girl's soles with their fingernails, each of those young females would be paralyzed with the most desperate, uproarious, hysterical laughter we've ever heard. In other words I believe every young female I've seen wearing Uggs to be very, very, very, very, very, very, very ticklish on her feet. Does anyone else feel this way? :evilha:

You like the uggs, eh? Ugh! I hate them lol. I kind of hate almost any type of footwear that conceals any part of the leg. I love legs.

Nah! I hate 'em. But it's a free world, at least here, so enjoy what you like! I do agree with your inclination that a girls feet in those things are probably very warm and soft, so if they're ticklish, they probably will be more so after being in them for a while.

I think Uggs stand for Ugglys... with an Extra "G" for emphasis.. I personally detest them, but like you, I always had a feeling that the extra padding and deterent-like qualities were to protect the hyper ticklish feet of their owner....

Uggs are hideous. Never owned or plan to own a pair!

There is only one thing I like about uggs...taking them off and revealing a nice pair of super soft ticklish feet. :)

Wow! And here I thought it was only my old self that didn't like them just because I wasn't "cool". :p

I also think the Ugg is an ugly shoe, and I wouldn't shed a tear if they disappeared.

Girls in Uggs - are feminine barbarians at the gate, "Do not let them in!" :p

I thinks that Uggs are ugly boots. But I do like the fact that they are meant to be put on over bare feet. :feets:

Love uggs, I imagine how much fun it would be to slide them off and have a girl in stocks, and drag a feather down her soles, only to say as u drag the quill end back up "honey u should be punished for wearing such stupid shoes"

I agree, girsl in Uggs or Emu always look kind of spoiled and innocent, even haughty sometimes.

Uggs....easy to pull off! :devilish:
Need I say more? haha!

Ugg!! There are people that actually think women look hot in them??

And I'm not the only one that says uggs stand for ugly? Lol. I always say Uggs are named right because they're ugly. What I really hate is not just the fact that they're ugly, but how women wear them. I see women wearing them with shorts all the time and that's just an awful look. If women wear them with pants and then tuck them into their uggs, that's an okay look I guess. but Uggs are still ugly. But I'm not a foot guy and don't have a thing for types of shoes or boots people put on their feet, but with Uggs I indeed thing they're ugly. But you can keep on liking them you two that said you do lol

As a college girl who owns and wears uggs I resent this post

A) I am a full time student AND work 30+ hours a week (aka not a spoiled "daddy's girl")
B) I pay for everything myself and bought uggs because they are COMFORTABLE. God forbid I not be sexy/ pretty 100% of the time.

This post is stupid.

Well, other than ArchNemieis and this young lady^^^, most everyone feels the same way. I don't really care one way or the other. Doesn't really affect me. But one thing that is interesting is the fact that hey can be instrumental in making the wearer's feet nice and soft...... for tickling! :tickling:

As a college girl who owns and wears uggs I resent this post

A) I am a full time student AND work 30+ hours a week (aka not a spoiled "daddy's girl")
B) I pay for everything myself and bought uggs because they are COMFORTABLE. God forbid I not be sexy/ pretty 100% of the time.

This post is stupid.

Apparently being a spoiled daddy's girl always has too be a bad thing according to you for some it can be cute or attractive depending on their overall personality i really dont care if someone works a lot or gets handed everything in the end the reward for the work or parasitical lifestyle is all material gain which means nothing in the big picture lol that convo is most likely above the overall grasp of this forum though

Apparently being a spoiled daddy's girl always has too be a bad thing according to you for some it can be cute or attractive depending on their overall personality i really dont care if someone works a lot or gets handed everything in the end the reward for the work or parasitical lifestyle is all material gain which means nothing in the big picture lol that convo is most likely above the overall grasp of this forum though

You clearly come from a land where the period is a scarce resource.

Kind of unrelated but this thread reminded me, for Christmas I want a pair of boots soooo bad! Not Uggs though. They're over-priced [or at least they were last time I checked] and f'king hideous. I love the way black calf-hugging boots look though!

on what planet could the phrase "spoiled daddy's girl" POSSIBLY have positive connotations?

I just want to interrupt the discussion of "spoiled daddy's girls" and proclaim myself the third Uggs-lover to post in this thread. Apparently we are rare...

I go to a school where all the girls wear Uggs and sweatpants for much of the year, and while it's unquestionably a dumb and unfeminine look, I associate it with a repressed sexual urge--that makes me want to rip off those Uggs and tickle those soft bare feet! Basically I agree with the OP, Uggs on a girl always turn me on in a weird way!

I just want to interrupt the discussion of "spoiled daddy's girls" and proclaim myself the third Uggs-lover to post in this thread. Apparently we are rare...

I go to a school where all the girls wear Uggs and sweatpants for much of the year, and while it's unquestionably a dumb and unfeminine look, I associate it with a repressed sexual urge--that makes me want to rip off those Uggs and tickle those soft bare feet! Basically I agree with the OP, Uggs on a girl always turn me on in a weird way!

Suddenly I'm glad I didn't go to your school. :p

I go to a school where all the girls wear Uggs and sweatpants for much of the year, and while it's unquestionably a dumb and unfeminine look, I associate it with a repressed sexual urge--that makes me want to rip off those Uggs and tickle those soft bare feet!
I can see why that might be a turn on even though the boots are ugly...there are probably cute, ticklish feet inside :D

Yeah I don't think it's a good looking shoe either, but I do love them! It's like opening a present which bad wrapping paper. You just know all girls who wear uggs must be ticklish

Yeah I don't think it's a good looking shoe either, but I do love them! It's like opening a present which bad wrapping paper. You just know all girls who wear uggs must be ticklish

I definitely wouldn't say *all*, there are tons and tons of girls who don't have ticklish feet =P

Door 44 Productions
What's New

7/2/2024
The TMF Gathering forums are where you can see who is meeting up when and where.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back