• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

sometimes ticklish sometimes not?

xticklefanx

TMF Expert
let me explain. like for instance if someone is tickling you in your usual ticklish spots but the way they are doing it doesnt make it tickle? has that ever happened? or you have a crush on someone and they are tickling you but it doesnt really tickle THAT much but since you like them and want them to touch you, you giggle and laugh so they will keep doing it? its happened to me at least.

Oh yeah, both of those situations have applied to me. Now that I have a ler who knows my EVERY stinking nook and cranny and exactly what technique to use on them to get me screaming a safeword in mere seconds, I wish I could go BACK to those days! lol

~M 😉

I've had that happen all too often in the past...the first situation. If someone is too rough, it just doesnt tickle. But, that doesn't make me less ticklish. It just makes them a ratty ler...at least for me.

A good ler will pay attention and learn what works...something that could change from time to time. I know at least one ler who observes everything when others are tickling and then makes use of the information later. Talk about your committed lers!

I'm actually the opposite. I tend to become more ticklish if I'm tickled by someone I like, or someone I'm comfortable with. Of course I'm not that ticklish to begin with, but I notice it.

I think it depends on how ticklish you are.
There are some spots on me that are entirely mood dependant. Then there are others that (unfortunately) drive me crazy whether I want to or not. 😱

i had it happen once..my first session in fact..i wasn't totally relaxed..and that's the key..you must be relaxed, and not nervous..and i was nervous..

I am just plain weird when it comes to that

omg yes, ok so i am ticklish as is, but if it is someone i like then it can drive me nuts. Also my mood is a big help, if i am happy and have been laughing a lot that day then it usually doesnt tickle as much, because i have laughed myself out, but if i am trying to be serious or angry and they tickle me it makes me more ticklish, so my friends are always using that against me. If i get upset with them they just tickle me because if im sad it also makes me happy really quickly. Although they never take me serious i dont care, FREE TICKLES. Who am i to say no?

:justlips:Riva:justlips:

I'm with Ann. If someone is hitting my ticklish spots and it doesn't tickle, it's them, not me. Unfortunately some "lers" seem to lack the right tough. And believe me, I'm not that complicated.

As for being legitimately not ticklish at times...mmm...that doesn't really happen. I can desensitize sometimes and sometimes I'm just not in the mood, but both of those are fairly rare occurences.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back