• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Southern NH Gathering #2 August 7,8,9 2009

I am envious of those going to Lee's but I also hope you guys have twice as much fun as last year!

DISCLAIMER: Katie's actions are in no way associated with the prestigious LXG. She is acting on her own accord.

Nice try though.

No. I just didn't want Chris thinking the UCB could possibly rise to the level of the LXG and agree with us. 😀

Somewhere between 3 and 5 Thursday afternoon. Depends on how traffic is and how fast I think I can get away with driving.

Well, if you'd get a bigger vehicle, we could all ride together. As it is, you don't have room for Stacy's luggage.

Well, if you'd get a bigger vehicle, we could all ride together. As it is, you don't have room for Stacy's luggage.
LOL I know it would be so fun to go together - I was telling Amanda last night we had a hard enough time fitting you, me, Michael and Jeff and all our stuff for ONE NIGHT in the car when we went to NY to see Dave & Sarah - can you imagine 4 people's stuff for 4 nights? :yowzer:

yuppers, a 16hr trek is awaiting me, but knowing the way I drive, I could knock 3 hrs off that, but, there is no rush, so I'll be good boy and follow the speed limit rules....

WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST SAY??:facepalm2:😱

WTF!!!!!! NO turning on me!!!!!!!! This IS for the LXG! I'm taking down imfailer (representing the UCB) on BEHALF of the LXG. Can't a sister get some love??? And NO the sonicare is NOT being used on me. I'm allergic to it. Achooo!

yuppers, a 16hr trek is awaiting me, but knowing the way I drive, I could knock 3 hrs off that, but, there is no rush, so I'll be good boy and follow the speed limit rules....

WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST SAY??:facepalm2:😱

That's a haul! Don't get a speeding ticket like I got on the way to Bellas 😛. Can't wait to see you!!!!! *fistbump*

WTF!!!!!! NO turning on me!!!!!!!! This IS for the LXG! I'm taking down imfailer (representing the UCB) on BEHALF of the LXG. Can't a sister get some love??? And NO the sonicare is NOT being used on me. I'm allergic to it. Achooo!

Just a friendly reminder, I will destroy you. No way I'm being one-upped. :seesaw:

What's New

9/28/2024
Supporting companies that advertise on the forum helps us also!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back