• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Special Agent Jennifer (some violence)

Ilohnoh1

3rd Level Red Feather
Here is the third and final chapter of Jen's story.

Last edited:
yikes that was his final request?? wow he must have had quite a tickle fetish, for that to be his dying request..

ah i admire Jen's preseverance in the face of such obstacles..a true survivor and possesses a strong will to boot...so she now has real limbs with sensitivity in each..that's truly amazing..and see how she worked so hard to get on her feet again..no pun intended lol..

i was wondering..in real life does that work? i mean one be able to feel sensations in attached human limbs? don't laugh at me lol..

Well definitely less violant than last master piece that is for sure 🙂

Can't wait to see how it develops.

Ilo please tell me this will be your signature character. I have not so attached to a character in a long time. I love Jen!XD

But to business. I like how her life turned out, and to see her get her limbs back. Er well some limbs back. And I guess that makes her feet, knees, thighs, and underarms very sensitive. Though if it is connected through the entire nerve system, her whole body.

Did she get the description before he tickled her?...or during? To bad for the guy. At least the guy went out with a smile on his face.

yikes that was his final request??
(..)
i was wondering..in real life does that work? i mean one be able to feel sensations in attached human limbs? don't laugh at me lol..

Yes, that was his final request. Not at all what Jen expected either I must say (you don't see that in the comic but I only have so much space per page).

Whether it works in real life? Hm... I don't know. Perhaps in six years? Technology and science go forward all the time... But the work is fiction in the end so even if humanity currently doesn't have a way to 'fix' the nerve system or reroute it or something along those lines... here it can and I can tell you that it made Jen 20% more ticklish... very interesting considering there's a lot of tickling going on of course... 😉

Well definitely less violant than last master piece that is for sure 🙂

Can't wait to see how it develops.

*nods* You haven't seen the whole chapter yet, in the end there's a bit more violence than someone getting a dagger in his chest, but I can't yet say more. It certainly won't be as bad as what you've read earlier.

Ilo please tell me this will be your signature character. I have not so attached to a character in a long time. I love Jen!XD

Yes. 🙂 Most definitely.

I'm honoured and happy to hear that you have grown attached to Jen this way. I have too, but I have spent a lot more time with her (I think at least) drawing the whole story and colouring it, etc... can't help growing attached to the characters when doing that. So definitely yes, while this is the final episode of the story... Jen's not going anywhere. I'm a Jen-Fan too. *grin*.

Speaking of which... anyone and everyone is allowed to blatantly and without asking my permission copy the banner I have on the bottom of my recent posts and use it under their posts too to tell the word that they're a Jen-Fan as well. Serve yourselves 😀

Maybe she'll get a little fanclub some day *grins*

And I guess that makes her feet, knees, thighs, and underarms very sensitive.
(..)
Did she get the description before he tickled her?...or during? To bad for the guy. At least the guy went out with a smile on his face.

Yes, it did make her real sensitive. And I don't know what you mean by "the description". You mean, did she get a good look on the robber before she got tickled or...? You lost me there.

And indeed, the guy died with a smile on his face. Did that on purpose.

Yeah I meant did she get the description of the purp from the dying man. before she got tickled...or during. Though I doubt she would have been hearing much. cool I am gonna use the banner

Yeah I meant did she get the description of the purp from the dying man. before she got tickled...or during. Though I doubt she would have been hearing much. cool I am gonna use the banner

No, but she saw him herself. There's these two panels next to each other: Jen looking straight forward observing the situation, the robber looking behind him (looking at her) before running off. She's seen him. 😉

Banner: cool. 🙂 Enjoy.

isn't Jen the sly one...that's the best way to interrogate someone that i can think of...no pain...no marks...but the torture so sweet..going nicely...wtg Jen..

Page three :Girls just want to have fun: and did i enjoy watching them have fun, right up my street, yes very much so.Many thanks Ilohnoh, a lot of work gone into the whole project some of the voodoo doll/ invade bits not quite my scene. people will be talking about these stories a lot i can't wait to see more, i wish i had that skill and imagination,many thanks and kind regards meteor.

You really got something with Jen dude - i'm liking her adventures,
I think interogating suspects is always good fun and is a great theme for comics - hope to see more - you never know with Hayley's bad girl reputation she might wind up in Jen's hands 😉

(little shop cameo)
I've only sketched Jen in one frame unfortunately - but it makes sense and gives a reason for her to come back to the shop (lol)

isn't Jen the sly one...that's the best way to interrogate someone that i can think of...no pain...no marks...but the torture so sweet..going nicely...wtg Jen..

uhuh. I thought it'd be nice for her to actually do some of the tickling herself, rather than being the ticklee all the time. Having said that... she's not turning into a tickle-interrogator (that would make the comic dull and one-sided), I have more variety in mind. Oh, and by the way... you can see that each of the pages has a nice folder on top with a "case"... that's the trend in this chapter and each page past the first one will have it, but they aren't single-page-stories as they seem to be. They're an interwoven part of a bigger story that's playing out.

Page three :Girls just want to have fun: and did i enjoy watching them have fun, right up my street, yes very much so.Many thanks Ilohnoh, a lot of work gone into the whole project some of the voodoo doll/ invade bits not quite my scene. people will be talking about these stories a lot i can't wait to see more, i wish i had that skill and imagination,many thanks and kind regards meteor.

You're most welcome, Meteor. I'm happy to hear that this was exactly 'up your street'. I bet that there's something for everyone here or there... and at the same time a load of things that don't appeal... that's the price of a broad variation. 🙂 Thanks for your comment!

You really got something with Jen dude - i'm liking her adventures,
I think interogating suspects is always good fun and is a great theme for comics - hope to see more - you never know with Hayley's bad girl reputation she might wind up in Jen's hands 😉

Hey c_tickler! Thanks for hopping by and leaving a comment! Seems like I have a pretty cool project going indeed (seen from the reactions). Hayley better brace herself then if she has been a bad girl again... but you of course know that tickling Jen back is sure to shift the scales a bit... (or you know if you read page 1 of this chapter) because "Jen is more ticklish than you". 😉

Talking about page 1... I see it has only one third the amount of hits that page 2 has... (both published same time). So I don't know if people often reopen links that they have already seen before or that they think "woah, looks like a lot of text and no tickling picture, I'll skip that". 😉

(little shop cameo)
I've only sketched Jen in one frame unfortunately - but it makes sense and gives a reason for her to come back to the shop (lol)

That's not on-line yet, is it? It's no problem that Jen appears only in one frame. I'm honoured that you sketched her. 🙂

PS: You may notice that new pages are appearing at a slower rate than those of chapter 1 and 2... that's something to do with me re-arranging my time a little. Jen is not finished with me yet... and she's winning field by the week... but I can't give her the amount of attention she got in the first two weeks on a more long-time basis. On the bright side that means that I have more in store for you than I have told you thus far... 😉

Last edited:
Man oh man! This one is going fine too! Although I'm a foot tickler guy, I really dig that interrogation! Way cool, fella!

Nice to see her use her past experience to her advantage. That is what i am thinking when she put witted uncurropotive witness. I am not bad about the delays either. It makes room to make sure your work comes out as good as possible.

I for one can/can not wait for the next page.

P.s.: I read your message and so you hold all the cards you say; Big whoop wanna fight about it?

Man oh man! This one is going fine too! Although I'm a foot tickler guy, I really dig that interrogation! Way cool, fella!

Oh, good thing that she got some legs again, eh? 🙂
Nice to hear that you enjoy the story. This one is a lot nicer on the system but this part of the story has another remarkable ending. Won't say anything more about that.

I am not bad about the delays either. It makes room to make sure your work comes out as good as possible.

It's not so much about making the drawings come out better than giving myself some time to do some other (non tk-related) things as well. Drawing on this for most spare-time hours of one week is fine, a second week can do... but I didn't expect that I'd carry on this project to a third chapter or even further... so have to start taking care of that things don't get out of hand overhere! 😉

P.s.: I read your message and so you hold all the cards you say; Big whoop wanna fight about it?

Nah, I'm a lover, not a fighter. 😉

Here it is it is it is!

A very special edition in my opinion because this page has three interesting things in it, apart from the sudden change in the story...

ONE: This one links Jen's story to our Real World (tm).
TWO: This one links Jen's story to another piece of art done by another artist.
THREE: This one features a special picture taken from Jen's photo album! (showing her when she was still a small child) - to please all those who are fans of our heroine. 🙂

Enjoy...
Page 4: "Case: "Ticklish mail"

... and be ready for some surprising events to unfold... 😉

Ilo

PS: Anyone who recognized the 'sup' (Jen's superior) on the previous page? It IS the cop on the picture... 😉

Last edited:
ha ha ha. That was pretty funny. And that picture of little Jen at the end was cute, despite her picking her nose. We got more info on the gang though, nice for progressing the story

I'm pretty depressed today by the sad news of a friend leaving the forums. So I'm not going to talk more and just dedicate this page to her.

Page 5: Case: "Abduction"

Last edited:
NIce pic, It's ironic that they're gonna torture her with the thing she loves. I'm sorry to hear about your friend leaving though

The stories are a lil' "safer" now, please, keep Jen in busy but harmless tickle action

TickleWizard: NIce pic, It's ironic that they're gonna torture her with the thing she loves. I'm sorry to hear about your friend leaving though[/QUOTE]

Hehe, yes. that's a little ironic. And thanks for the sentiments.

Darth Godflesh: The stories are a lil' "safer" now, please, keep Jen in busy but harmless tickle action

This chapter is indeed a nice "calm down" from the horrors of the first two chapters. The following (extra) chapter is going to be a little rougher on her again, but not nearly putting her through things alike what she's been put through before.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back