• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Spread-eagle on beds (R-rated pictures wanted)

Dr. Bill Kobb

Level of Cherry Feather
While it's probably one of the most universal bondage techniques (since the bed is there, readily available and oftem easily rigged for bondage), I find that I don't have as many photos of this lovely predicament as I'd prefer. There ARE a plethora of spicier (X-rated) spread-eagle images out there, and we even have a long-lived thread here on the Theater for just spread-eagles in general, but just not enough pics of women bound clothed or in bra/panties in bed-spreads.

Please help!

I will occasionally try to revive this request thread with new photos along the lines of what I'm after as I run across them. Thanks for your time!

Relevant photo below:

Rats. This is the picture I meant to lead the thread off with. Ah, well, they both give an idea of the sort I'm after.

HI Rick, i will search through my discs and post any pics i find, these are not quite what you had in mind, being g/g and nearly naked rather than just clothed or in undies and with just one person tied rather than one victim and a dominant.If they are completely adrift i can always delete them just say.

few more one here illustrates a bed and spread eagle to perfection.

If your not happy just say and i will remove from your thread i think the harmony concept type of thing is what your after, but we can't post them on here 🙂
if i got my facts right.

Last edited:
There's no better position/situation for a ler to have his/her lee in as far as I'm concerned. ^_~

few more one here illustrates a bed and spread eagle to perfection.

If your not happy just say and i will remove from your thread i think the harmony concept type of thing is what your after, but we can't post them on here 🙂
if i got my facts right.

Yeah! Yeah! You got it, hazelf. Stuff like Harmony used to produce. I say "used to", as i am assuming they went the way of the dirigible. Both your posts were fine, and I'll take what I can get. As you mentioned in the first one: mainly single captive without the captor photos, but you have the right idea. Bra and panties or clothed as opposed to the full-frontal nudity. Not that there aren't some fantastic naked shots out there...

Here's a decent one from the folks at R.E.(shhh, don't tell):

There's no better position/situation for a ler to have his/her lee in as far as I'm concerned. ^_~

The only one I can think of is perhaps the standing spread-eagle. Then, you have the whole rear(dorsal) portion of the body to tickle and tease! Of course, it's gained at the loss of easy foot/sole access, so not for many tickle-fans...

Below is a bed spread-eagle that I lurv. Not for all fans, but it's sheer fap-magic to me:

The only one I can think of is perhaps the standing spread-eagle. Then, you have the whole rear(dorsal) portion of the body to tickle and tease! Of course, it's gained at the loss of easy foot/sole access, so not for many tickle-fans...

Below is a bed spread-eagle that I lurv. Not for all fans, but it's sheer fap-magic to me:

Kneeling on a table with hands tied over head to a roof beam streached, using leg bars at knees and ankles. Only part not available is shin and front of knees.

Kneeling on a table with hands tied over head to a roof beam streached, using leg bars at knees and ankles. Only part not available is shin and front of knees.

Amen to that!

In the meantime, here's another nice pic along the lines of what I'm seeking:

These sort of pics seem very rare but iam still looking among mine. in the meantime have a glimpse of these.🙂😉:blush:lol not quite what you want but iam getting there.

Last edited:
Ooo! Love that last one. Wonderfully evocative. I could write an entire story around that one shot.

Here's a nice shot along the lines of what I'm hunting. It's Jasmine St-Clair from Restrained Elegance:

🙂 Should have known you'd come through in a big way on this humble request, r4j20c67! Crap, i hate that I can't view the thumbnails while in reply-mode, but I can tell you that I lurv the 2nd shot most, and also am liking the fact that you have a shot of the same silver-clad captive (that I posted in a face-down spread) facing up!

Bonus thread-relevant pix:

Feast your eyes on these RT there are some correct to the theme, and some not so good, but i thought they are in the spirt of the thread and that you may like to see, anything your not ok with i can of course delete, if you consider it inappropriate.( it your thread after all 🙂 )

FIN:🙂:stickout😱😉:blush:lol which is my favorite well to be honest the first one here in the final 4, being fully clothed its all in my mind, perhaps she is looking down to see whats going to happen to her feet, or the approaching hands with fingers fanned out to glide and tickle along her legs or maybe strip her to her undies. Perhaps folk could guess.

Sorry not all spread eagled and clothed or in undies but worth a look.

After i uploaded these i was sent some good quality tied and spread pics mainly clothed which i will forward latter when i have sorted them.

Last edited:
Wog! You really outdid yourself with these pix, haself! :cool I think the one which most suits the "look" I'm after is this one(see attached below). How I'd love to find a larger sized shot of same!

Some of the others are(as you mention) closer to "x"-rated, but still some decent finds.

:blush I hope that you don't mind me saying this hazelf, but I REALLY like the way you think!! :drool

whats the thing in the last pic :O

butt plug type insertion one before is a massager/sex toy even on my pic its not that clear 🙂:stickout😱😉:blush:lol

or is it one of my dizzy moments.

thanks for the coments.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back