• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Spread-eagle on beds (R-rated pictures wanted)

Love those first and second ones in post #22, although they're still not quite what I'm hunting, I saved `em.

Here's a good `un. It's got the spread-eagled, semi-clothed gal(like I'm seeking) AND a bonus hogtied chick on the floor for added WIN!

butt plug type insertion one before is a massager/sex toy even on my pic its not that clear 🙂:stickout😱😉:blush:lol

or is it one of my dizzy moments.

thanks for the coments.

sorry if i sound stupid if i ask this but whats a butt plug :/

sorry if i sound stupid if i ask this but whats a butt plug :/

No not silly at all, go to www.mydungeonspace.com its free and about control and submission masters and slaves free pics, vids, good chat, lots of teaching forms bdsm based but not violent or bloody. or just google it but don't use the firms pc for that.
mds has various link sites for sex toys and cuffs restraints and equipment.
people ask questions like how do i equip a dungeon so they know about butt plugs

Love those first and second ones in post #22, although they're still not quite what I'm hunting, I saved `em.

Here's a good `un. It's got the spread-eagled, semi-clothed gal(like I'm seeking) AND a bonus hogtied chick on the floor for added WIN!

Yes love tha RT it eaves it all to the imagination and its not nude very tantalising.

iam still sorting some stuff of the type you want, and will pm some site ideas if thats ok becaus its rare to find these pics iam going mine when time permits so there will be others, hanks for your comments.

No not silly at all, go to www.mydungeonspace.com its free and about control and submission masters and slaves free pics, vids, good chat, lots of teaching forms bdsm based but not violent or bloody. or just google it but don't use the firms pc for that.
mds has various link sites for sex toys and cuffs restraints and equipment.
people ask questions like how do i equip a dungeon so they know about butt plugs
thanks hazel 😀 im going to learn alot about bondage so i wont ask you silly questions again 😀 :blush

thanks hazel 😀 im going to learn alot about bondage so i wont ask you silly questions again 😀 :blush

its ok it rely is, i don,t have half the answers iam just into bondage tickling and iam bisexual, you never stop learning and we have all been in a learning curve, with this sort of thing your always a learning curve.

its ok it rely is, i don,t have half the answers iam just into bondage tickling and iam bisexual, you never stop learning and we have all been in a learning curve, with this sort of thing your always a learning curve.

hazel = my bondage wikipedia

2nd : third pic along is a favorite real fun tickling pic. 5th pic surely deserves some feathers 🙂

Attachments

• 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
finn:🙂:stickout😱😉:blush:lol

Last edited:
Found alot of nude spread, but these seem a little harder to find.

Last for now, try and post more later tonite. Enjoy

Rick

Great posts Hazelf, here's a few more I found

Rick

Thanks for the comments i think yours are much nearer to ricks requirements:

mine are a bit mixed but he may be ok with them, i can always delete if he requires it anyway.

not exactly easy to find are they plenty of nude and crude but not many clothed items.

Everyone really outdid themselves with the adds, and I deeply appreciate the fantastic looks! I mean it. Most of the time, request threads just sink off the page with nary an add. Bravo to you guys for these looks. While i am quite satisfied with the results, I intend on doing the occasional picture add as I find new ones that are of the sort I'm after, and I do hope you might think of this thread if you run across any of the sort I'm after.

Here's a nice shot to go out on:

Heres another i will post some more when i get chance, just happened to come across this one.🙂

Heres another i will post some more when i get chance, just happened to come across this one.🙂

What a great pose THAT would be! I would stand at the foot of the bed with a long plume. With one hand, I'd play with her soles, while with the other I'd use the plume to tickle her around the collar/underarm area. :devil2:

Here's one i found that is almost what I'd call the optimum. Not surprising that it's from PerfectSlave. They do such lovely stuff most of the time:

I think r4j20c67 deserves the title of "El Bondage Supremo" for this board.

Obligatory pic:

I think r4j20c67 deserves the title of "El Bondage Supremo" for this board.

Obligatory pic:

:blush That's nice of you to say RT but I just post what I find off the net.

Here's a few more for you, enjoy.

Rick

Last ones for now, i'll post more soon as I find them.

Rick

Last till after the holiday, have a very Merry Christmas.

Rick

Schoolgirl gets tickle tortured

Here's a contribution from my site; we really prefer the "dark side" of tickling (circumventing the recreational stuff, we apply a precedent to extreme applications that broach sadism. No safewords, no giggly fraternity. Hardcore tickling). Hope these photos are worthy of your approval...

Lily Haze
www.lilysmidnightsnacks.com

These pix are from a photo set (102 images!) titled SCHOOLGIRL GETS TICKLE TORTURED.

Last edited:
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back