• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stipplewitz: The World At Her Barefeet

Hey Kalamos,
Yeah, I suppose there isn't an equal tradeoff between smarts and immortality. Not gonna complain though 😀

Hey DuBobO,
Thanks for the compliments and glad you like my characters. I pretty much release promo pics randomly so there isn't any set dates for them. They're mostly just to support the e-comic. Although the Topin strip has retired, she may pop up sometimes in Stipplewitz, and might also do some promo pics. Could she make a comeback? I guess anything is possible.😉

😀 Those soles look mighty ticklish. :devil:
As the old saying goes, " The bigger the ego, the faster she'll crack during tickling". :devil: How often is there foot tickling in your comic? :devil:
How do you make very good custom brushes in Photoshop 7. I am trying in Paint Shop Pro 8.1?
😀

Hey Rajee,
There will always be foot tickling in each issue, but pretty much all over tickling is more like it. There will always be good pics of her feet getting it, along with upper body also, so there is something for everyone. Photoshop is great for custom brushes. There's pretty much an entire panel devoted to just making a brush do and look exactly how you want it too. Very cool program.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back