• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stupidest question ever asked by a guy.

Timewarp

3rd Level Red Feather
Okay so this is probably the stupidest i've ever asked. And i'll probably get the most asinine statements made by both sexes. and no i'm no gay.

So I was just thinking about most the pics on here and some stuff on DA so it got me wondering...

what's the big deal about boobs?

I get that they're used to feed babies, part of the subconcious attraction to a male and pretty much a force to reckon...

I just don't get what makes them a big deal.

Dunno... Tobi never looks at girls boobs like that... he likes looking at her eyes like any normal not sexual hungry man. I like more to have a decent conversation with a girl than worry about her chest size... 😀

So you can have a place to motorboat without risking backfire. And yes, this is seriously the first image in Google images when you look up motorboat. :roflmao:

Attachments

• motorboat.gif
    motorboat.gif
    90.6 KB · Views: 96
I suppose it's part of our "instinct" or something that attracts us to it.Ya know for ticklers some parts of the body look enourmously atractive to poke toutch and tickle.Same goes for the breast i supose.They just attract ya know.Saying that from a male point of vieuw, dunno how it is for the fems that wonna pinch or stroke male chest and asses.Probably depends on the person on what part is more apealing then others.

For me, I'm more about the nipples. Most of the girls I've been with really enjoy having their nipples touched and caressed and licked and all that stuff. The girl getting turned on turns me on, so yeah...but as far as cleavage goes, I think it's a tease. Seeing lots of cleavage but not actually seeing the nipple is like having your christmas presents hid on the top shelf of the closet- you know they're up there, but you just can't reach them. Come Christmas time, however... I don't know. Just my thoughts.

Dunno... Tobi never looks at girls boobs like that... he likes looking at her eyes like any normal not sexual hungry man. I like more to have a decent conversation with a girl than worry about her chest size... 😀
Seconded. I've mastered the art of actually looking a girl in the eyes. Although actually, it mostly came about as gaining an appreciation for beautiful eyes. Now I can look into their eyes even when they bore me.😉

That said, Timewarp.....well, honestly, I'd like to know where you're seeing all of these pics here that focus so much on boobs. Cuz to me it seems that they aren't the center of the focus here. :laughing:

I'v never been one for boobs. Yes I have an attraction to them just like any other guy but it's not that strong. I think boobs are like women's Hypnotism devices for men. Just jiggle them around a few times and men will do your biding... Atleast that's what I think their supposed to do.

well, there's admiration for boobs, and then there's admiration for *nice-looking* boobs... like the smooth feet or taut bellies on tickle pics here, the best are something to admire. And they are all part of nature's curviness... man makes straight lines, nature makes curves, and curves are nicer to look at, imo.

OT: I have a friend who keeps sending me pics of bacon in various stages of use, because he loooooves bacon. Nothing wrong with bacon, but boobs just happen to be way more popular. All a matter of taste.

TT: love the motorboat pic!!

Before I give my brief opinion, I just wanna say that I'm not gonna put on any airs or graces, because I love boobs as much as the next guy. 😛 I'm not saying they have to be huge or a certain shape or whatever, I just like them.

But to be honest, I think part of it is because you're, at least in this culture, not supposed to see them. If women walked around shirtless all the time, the attraction would wear off, I think.

Personally, I don't think that it's nesessary to show them, because I feel that it degrades the ticklee.

Personally, I don't think that it's nesessary to show them, because I feel that it degrades the ticklee.

I'm completely with you on that. They're meant to be hidden because they're meant for that one special guy (which may end up being quite a few if you rush your relationships or are simply confused.)

Seconded. I've mastered the art of actually looking a girl in the eyes. Although actually, it mostly came about as gaining an appreciation for beautiful eyes. Now I can look into their eyes even when they bore me.😉

That said, Timewarp.....well, honestly, I'd like to know where you're seeing all of these pics here that focus so much on boobs. Cuz to me it seems that they aren't the center of the focus here. :laughing:

Well I said some here and on Deviant art.

Idk just wanted to see how perdictable my sex was.

I think that boobs are overrated 😀

definitely. and honestly, as a guy, when i check out a chick, i look at her feet, which is great in Florida, since everyone wears flip-flops. a beautiful pair of soft soles is waaaaay more important and sexy too.

I'm definately not a boob guy.

I'm a long legs, nice feet guy haha.

I don't understand why guys like boobs so much eithier.Having boobs just makes my back hurt and makes it hard for me to lay on my stomach

I don't understand why guys like boobs so much eithier.Having boobs just makes my back hurt and makes it hard for me to lay on my stomach

True, true... poor you 🙁
But they have a good side don't they?

One of my buxom friends had that problem and finally had to have breast-reduction surgery to ease her chronic back pain. That will never happen to me, since I am a member of the Itty Bitty T*tty Committee 😀

I treasure a woman as a whole, and beautiful, NATURAL breasts are just a part of that wonder of nature's architecture. Shape, size and everything don't matter, as long as they fit nicely into the whole nicely. Though I prefer not too big (don't know why, but I just don't like women with too big breasts) or too small, but, as I said, if they fit nicely and are natural, that doesn't matter at all.

Well look the bright side... is there a bright side 😀

Bump for the new people. And....yeah I don't get the deal still

First off...I love every part of a woman... every part is attractive to me...

now for boobs...

Well... heres a simple visual for you...

We're all animals aka species on this earth...

Every animal has an "attraction device" to the opposite sex in order to mate or for otherwise. The level of attraction varies between species.

for example...when the male House Sparrow wants to mate...it fully presents and/or tips its head back to show off it's dark colored neck to attract the plain colored female sparrow. This is key to attracting a mate.

For humans... every human has an "attraction device". It all depends on preference.

Boobs (for most guys) are "attraction devices"... used in the process of attracting the opposite sex...or in some cases the same sex... :happy:

The list of attraction devices goes on and on as well...attraction devices can be feet, clothes, cars etc...

you name it...there's an attraction for it...

Heck... Tickling for all of us on this forum... is an "attraction device" ...

Just like boobs...lots of people here are attracted to tickling...

Now...

I can think of hundreds of people asking the same exact question as yours...
But for different context...

"What's the deal with tickling?"

"What's the deal with feet?"

"What's the deal with...blah blah blah...."

Like I said the level of attraction varies between people... Most guys see boobs as a high level attraction device...

from this thread I can see you are not one of those guys! :laughing:

hope that clears up some of the fog... :happy:

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back