• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stupidest question ever asked by a guy.

I never thought I'd be jealous of a pomeranian.

I can't help it, I love breasts, I think they're gorgeous, no matter the size (within reasonable range, some of the horrendously oversized fake ones are beyond attraction and reason).

By the same token though, I'm not a booty man. I mean, fantastic is fantastic, but a booty has to be absolutely magnificent in order for me to even think about finding a way to "accidentally" brush up against it.

Legs are the best.

Someone mentioned that showing the breast is degrading to the ticklee...

I disagree. This goes back to another point of view entirely, though. If someone chooses to let their body be shown that way, it's their choice, and it's not for someone else to decide for them that they're being "used" or "degraded" in any way.

There are people out there who are called exhibitionists. They derive pleasure from showing their bodies. Please do not expect people to accept tickling as normal on one hand, and then forget that there are people who enjoy sharing themselves on the other.

Legs are the best.

Someone mentioned that showing the breast is degrading to the ticklee...

I disagree. This goes back to another point of view entirely, though. If someone chooses to let their body be shown that way, it's their choice, and it's not for someone else to decide for them that they're being "used" or "degraded" in any way.

There are people out there who are called exhibitionists. They derive pleasure from showing their bodies. Please do not expect people to accept tickling as normal on one hand, and then forget that there are people who enjoy sharing themselves on the other.

I concur on the whole degrading issue. If she chooses to do so then that's her decision. In many cultures showing breasts just are not so big of a deal. So if the 'lee wants her breasts or nipples tickled that's her deal. In my opinion a body is just a body, clothing is meant for fashion or warmth not covering up anything to be ashamed of. That being said in public I'd rather have people clothed because a well yeah... :shock:

Now I would also like to concur that I am not a fan of overly huge boobs. Once they get past a certain point it actually starts to become a negative. A good firm set of C's to perky set of B's is my favorite range.

Why are they attractive? You might as well ask why is a lady attractive to a guy. They just are. I don't buy the whole I want my Mama bit, it's more the shape and form. Aside from hip shape It's probably the most noticeable distinction between a man and woman. In addition, I think it is safe to say that you make any lover melt with some attentive teasing of the nipples. So maybe its the fact it is an erogenous zone as well which adds to the fun.

Finally you ladies always keep them boobs hidden in safe keeping. People always desire which is buried treasure. :laughing:

(Bio incoming)

One of the defining aspects of a female having reached sexual maturity is the development of breasts. The breasts of human females are quite large compared to our primate relatives, and are probably the most visible indicator of whether or not a person is male or female. Looking back at Stone Age rock art/carvings, we can see that even primitive societies associated large breasts with fertility.

I think it's something you could say that males 'look out' for when seeking a mate - just like how females may prefer broad shoulders and muscle mass in a male, indicating the capability to defend one's home and provide for the family.

On another note, perhaps more relevant to our time, the media nowadays seems to have a collective breast fetish. With the amount of exposure to mass media that many children have nowadays, I can see why many people have a fixation with them after growing up in a modern media society.

My two cents. =)

Well, I remember when I was a kid when "big" meant something different. Then implants got popular and you had all the Pam Andersons with their big ass collagen lips and fakey breasts and "Hit in the face by a board" expressions.

Now it's hard to find attractive females because everybody wants to be a top-heavy bleach blonde.

Man. I miss the 80s when brunette was TEH WIN.

I like titties. They're versatile. You can do things with them that will drive the majority of women out of their mind like few other things. For most vanilla women, its the closest thing to a fetish spot. I've caused orgasms just from nipple play (not too hard if you find the right girl). They sort of stick out, and are prominent. They can really grab your attention. Or they can hurt you if a pair of bigguns whip around too fast. It's the easiest erogenous zone to access, and can be done accidentally. It's also fun to play with tittes in public, cause it causes that wonderful playful social discomfort in the girl. On a less playful note, some scientist types believe that men like healthy hooters because it shows virility and the ability to bear strong sons, etc. They like to take the fun out of stuff.

All that being said, it's far from my favorite part. I just find that by and large most women would rather have their breasteses played with for pure sexual gratification than any other non-genital area. My wife likes em more than I do.

I think for most guys it comes down to something simple-ish. I think every human being is born with what is commonly called a fetish. It's undefined at first. But for those of us considered to have a fetish, it's feet or nails or something. For most people, it's a breast fetish. I think we overuse fetish and under use the word simultaneiusly. If a guy prefers feet to breasts, he's said to have a fetish. Erroneous, I say. I say it's just a prefference for one part over another. Just like the difference between leg men and breast men.

I prefer to use fetish in more of an activity terminology. Tickling fetish, pain fetish, etc. I think any "fetish" revolving around a body part is just our natural preference for some part of the human body that everyone has.

So for most guys, it's probably a breast "fetish".

And like they said in the Aviator "Who don't like titties?".

CJ

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back