• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Summer Special: Sleepover Shenanigans (130+ PAGES!!!)

Sorry I couldn't get in on this one, but you guys really outdid yourselves. There's some really fantastic stuff here. Good job to everyone that participated!

:head explodes, but still able to talk to some how:

Well this is just fuckin' awesome haha. Great job everybody. You guys' hard work was definately worth it. Relent told me this was coming sometime soon haha.

Also, Meka and I looked at every pic together and she 2nds what I said.

First off, awesome job to everyone who contributed, we really kicked some ass on this one. I do wish though that there was a little more diversity in character useage, everything turned out great.

Cheshire, I totally understand that you were overloaded with alot for this project, but I just want to correct some slight errors. Page 85 was all Khali. In the credits, it states that she did the art and I did the coloring. Khali brought all of this together with her awesome coloring job that is increasingly getting better and better. Also, pages 51 and 102 feature the first renditions of those pics. Attached are the edited versions with better line work, detail and an alternate look to Cabbit Cat. You did one hell of a job though and I commend you on your effort man.

Attachments

• KatsuimaCenterfold.jpg
    KatsuimaCenterfold.jpg
    201 KB · Views: 107
  • SlumberPartyTickle.jpg
    SlumberPartyTickle.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 149
  • SlumberPartyTickle%28alt%29.jpg
    SlumberPartyTickle%28alt%29.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 130
Top Notch Work!

Everyone scores cookies for magnificent artistic contributions and you should all be damned proud! (Especially your fearless leader. Organizing artists is like herding cats...cats with day jobs!) And while there were some stand outs (often from my personal preference as to one style over another) I feel it was definitely all around the best one yet.

The strips and one panel gags scattered throughout were really great. One piece of dialogue in particular actually made me laugh out loud for really real and that was, "Look at me! I'm a moody goth girl sulking in the kitchen. I'm so goth I shit bats." Tears in the eyes I laughed so hard! And LittleBigHead's relating of battlefield events had me grinning throughout.

Hard part: Waiting until this miraculous event comes round again. 😉

Bandito: Who isn’t familiar with Bandito’s work at this point? Him and fmilling make quite a dynamic duo and the community is richer for having them in our ranks.

Fmilling: You rock dude! Thank you for stepping up and helping with a lot of the coloring that was needed and your original art is awesome as well. We really gotta chat sometime….

Yay!

It's finally finished!

I'm glad at the general reactions to S4 on both TT and TMF!

I'm also glad that I could help so much and be a major part of the project. :happy:

I've never colored so fast or so well before...

Teeva has never before been shown in so many pics at once!

LOL! :laughing:

Wonderful Job with the layout Cheshire Cat!

But...

I ESPECIALLY love how a picture with Teeva tickled by her friends is the FIRST thing you see when you open the door to the slumber party...leading to Teeva's centerfold picture at the end which is the LAST picture you see at the end of the slumber party!

It's almost like she's saying "Good Bye, sweetie I hope you had a good time..." at the end before the credits!

I think it's just brilliant how Teeva is one of the first and last persons you meet at the slumber party!

I love it! :happy:

Everybody involved did so well on their parts...congrats to everyone!

Thanks Cheshire Cat for making me a part of this...and for the grand acknowledgement! The community is definitely richer for people like you as well for pulling off such a great project!

and yes... we really do need to chat more!

Can't wait to get started on the next one! :laughing:

Last edited:
Well, everybody else is saying it, but I can't deny: it's WONDERFUL!!!! Great, great job out there, folks!!! (See, I was trying not to be repetitive but all possible compliments was already used...) Didn't got a chance to see all the pieces but I already loved the ones I saw!!

Congratulations, Cheshire fella! And congratulations for all the artists!

Big-time Review!

New Awesomeness Worth the Download

A Review by Jimmy James Champlin, New York Times Entertainment Editor

The recent release of the October smash hit sequel to "Stranded! Summer Swimsuit Spectacular", titled "Sleepover Shenanigans" is a worthy successor to last year's entry. In 2007, first-time director Cheshire Cat turned in a hilarious romp around a deserted island. A delightfully light and airy adventure.

This year, in his second release he proves his worth by wrangling with a full, big-budget production. Huge crew, huge cast and all of it filmed in one location.

His neighbors' house.

The performances are top-notch with stars like The Bounce Chix, those time-travelling beauties from their own successful TV series; Cali, feline heartthrob it-girl; Teeva, an out-of-this world alien; Callonde, a lovely wood-elf who makes an extremely rare appearance in the modern day; Regina and Kanasta from the music group Rhapsody; Kitzalia, a feared inquisitor with a love for feathers. There are so many others, and you will find them all delightful.

The creative crew of the film is also pulled from the upper echelons, including luminaries such as Littlebighead, the founder of LBH Comics; Snail Shell, who's contributions to the Industry are endless; Nessonite, the catlike artist; Samantha, who's own acting and modelling career makes her a star in this film as well; Kalamos, Redscript, Relent< and so many others! This is a veritable who's who!

In the midst of it all, though, is a serious message. Recently, the well-known and universally loved Hahathna departed to the Great Post-Production Screening Room in Heaven. His heartfelt contributions to us are without match. The director, cast, and crew of "Sleepover Shenanigans" lovingly dedicated their fine works to this talented and greatly-missed artist.

As for memorable scenes, this reviewer's favorite may have to be a roleplaying game scene starring elves... and one catgirl. Directed by Cheshire Cat himself, it's funny and sexy at once. Leading the scene are Callonde and Miariel. The scene is made as an homage to the classic parody of Dungeons and Dragons. This reviewer can't help but admit he's a fan of elves, and Callonde as the Dungeon Master is one of his "to-watch-for" young stars, so this scene may pull a bit of bias.

One that you're sure to love is the opening scene. A highly erotic, beautiful and artistic tour-de-force was guest-directed by Bandito with cinematography by fmilling. Alien visitor Teeva is set upon by tickling deviants for a delicious romp in the front room. This reviewer hopes people could see through that front window!

The plot, flow and conclusion of this film is sure to titillate you, excite you, thrill you and overall just make you smile. Download it today.

Jimmy James Champlin appears courtesy of the New York Times

New Awesomeness Worth the Download

A Review by Jimmy James Champlin, New York Times Entertainment Editor

The recent release of the October smash hit sequel to "Stranded! Summer Swimsuit Spectacular", titled "Sleepover Shenanigans" is a worthy successor to last year's entry. In 2007, first-time director Cheshire Cat turned in a hilarious romp around a deserted island. A delightfully light and airy adventure.

This year, in his second release he proves his worth by wrangling with a full, big-budget production. Huge crew, huge cast and all of it filmed in one location.

His neighbors' house.

The performances are top-notch with stars like The Bounce Chix, those time-travelling beauties from their own successful TV series; Cali, feline heartthrob it-girl; Teeva, an out-of-this world alien; Callonde, a lovely wood-elf who makes an extremely rare appearance in the modern day; Regina and Kanasta from the music group Rhapsody; Kitzalia, a feared inquisitor with a love for feathers. There are so many others, and you will find them all delightful.

The creative crew of the film is also pulled from the upper echelons, including luminaries such as Littlebighead, the founder of LBH Comics; Snail Shell, who's contributions to the Industry are endless; Nessonite, the catlike artist; Samantha, who's own acting and modelling career makes her a star in this film as well; Kalamos, Redscript, Relent< and so many others! This is a veritable who's who!

In the midst of it all, though, is a serious message. Recently, the well-known and universally loved Hahathna departed to the Great Post-Production Screening Room in Heaven. His heartfelt contributions to us are without match. The director, cast, and crew of "Sleepover Shenanigans" lovingly dedicated their fine works to this talented and greatly-missed artist.

As for memorable scenes, this reviewer's favorite may have to be a roleplaying game scene starring elves... and one catgirl. Directed by Cheshire Cat himself, it's funny and sexy at once. Leading the scene are Callonde and Miariel. The scene is made as an homage to the classic parody of Dungeons and Dragons. This reviewer can't help but admit he's a fan of elves, and Callonde as the Dungeon Master is one of his "to-watch-for" young stars, so this scene may pull a bit of bias.

One that you're sure to love is the opening scene. A highly erotic, beautiful and artistic tour-de-force was guest-directed by Bandito with cinematography by fmilling. Alien visitor Teeva is set upon by tickling deviants for a delicious romp in the front room. This reviewer hopes people could see through that front window!

The plot, flow and conclusion of this film is sure to titillate you, excite you, thrill you and overall just make you smile. Download it today.

Jimmy James Champlin appears courtesy of the New York Times

Now THAT is a review...

A review like this belongs to a level of caliber close to the great LBH!

Instead of a simple "awesome" you write a fantastic report of praise! :happy:

Simply wonderful my friend...simply wonderful...

serious awesomeness! i love this one!!! i read it through 3 times already. thank you so much, guys and gals!

Now THAT is a review...

A review like this belongs to a level of caliber close to the great LBH!

Instead of a simple "awesome" you write a fantastic report of praise! :happy:

Simply wonderful my friend...simply wonderful...

You're very welcome! See, I love writing things that make people smile. Sometimes I'm able to write things that aren't drippingly sarcastic, too!

This is one of those times. Just wait until my review of next year's.

Firstly, glad to see you all enjoyed the project, and I'm personally glad it turned out so well. That's why you're in charge, CC. lol

Secondly, as is my custom, I'm putting up the pieces I did that didn't make it to the light of day as a TT exclusive.

CC- 2 out of 4 ain't bad. No worries. But for obvious reasons, I just can't let the "fortune telling" image go unseen. 😀

Attachments

• darcyact1.jpg
    darcyact1.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 152
  • gypsykanasta_inkd.jpg
    gypsykanasta_inkd.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 184
Wow Relent, that fortune telling pic is awesome. I love the beads and how they are being used to hold her foot back, and I love how the girl having her fortune read is trying as hard as she can to take it. Great job.

Papi- Thanks. ^___^ I actually think this is one of the best pieces I've ever done. Of course every artist feels that way until they do something better. lol It's almost depressing that by this time next year, I'll find some way to outshine it. But enough pessimism for one day. The beads were actually Chaz's idea, though Fatima (Bigmansini's character under the table) was placed there sort of randomly at the last minute. I thought that it added something more a comical ambiance to the piece. The poor thing in the chair is my own character, Aye. I only did one other pic of her for this year's project, and it was her centerfold. XD

This is amazing.
Kudos to every artist involved, much respect from me and the community alike.
The collective effort from some of tickling's finest visual artists (All of ya are on my ever growing fav list) get the tip of my hat, and some kind of drink at my bar...if I owned said bar and was of age...

I will be looking this over for some time.

Thank you so much CC and all the artists involved 🙂

Scavenger: This guy has so much talent it makes me mentally ill! XD I know you said you probably won’t get involved next year but I’m glad you were here at least for this one.

Heheh, thanks, man! :super_hap
I hope I didn't give you too much of a hard time, pressing for this release date... 😉 Anyway you did a great job on the layout and the funny little cartoon at the end -didn't see that one coming! :laughing:

As for now I honestly can't say for sure wether or not I would be able contribute on another project like this, but let me know when you're starting on the next one, and I'll check my schedule. 🙂

Congratulations to all my fellow artists wo worked on this project as well, you all did an outstanding job. Once again a monument in tickle art has been established! Fantastic work, all of you! :super_hap

I'm so glad I had the opportunity to be a part of such an amazing group of artists and community members. You all rock!

Many many thanks to all the incredible artists that contributed...

To the fantastic folks that allowed me to use their characters for a pic or two...

To Bombers and the White Lotus for their sensational color work on my inkage...

To CC for putting all this time and effort bringing this community closer together - and for allowing me to participate...

And to everyone that has taken the time to check out the pics, or to leave a comment.

I love this place.

The Deet

Firstly, glad to see you all enjoyed the project, and I'm personally glad it turned out so well. That's why you're in charge, CC. lol

Secondly, as is my custom, I'm putting up the pieces I did that didn't make it to the light of day as a TT exclusive.

CC- 2 out of 4 ain't bad. No worries. But for obvious reasons, I just can't let the "fortune telling" image go unseen. 😀

Very impressive. You really outdid yourself for this one, Relent.

Took me two days to finish. O.O Just...wow. Was that Vixie-May in there up in the triple digits, CC?

Anyway...YES. This is why I joined TT in the first place. 🙂 Y'know, now you all gotta get started on the winter tomfoolery up at a snowed-in cabin... 😉

The reason i did not comment on the last one ya did was because this is uncommentable.< new word. greater then any one artist. best artwork colab ever...until maybe next year

edit: favorite pages 98 and 99. kudos cat

R.I.P Hahanathana....:sad::facepalm::sigh:

Last edited:
The B&W images in INK

Special acknowledgement to Nessonite and the other anonymous who colored my contributions.

Just to keep this thread alive, I am attaching the B&W images, which have another form of appeal. :cat:

IF you notice, only 2 had been included in the formal archive.

nota bene: the "make-over" file is a bonus.

Attachments

• AnnoXantiBilliard.jpg
    AnnoXantiBilliard.jpg
    262.5 KB · Views: 96
  • AnnoXantiMidnightSnack.jpg
    AnnoXantiMidnightSnack.jpg
    270.4 KB · Views: 106
  • AnnoXanti-MakeOver.jpg
    AnnoXanti-MakeOver.jpg
    316.6 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back