• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

super ticklish lee in west virginia

CherryBlossom

i'm a freshman in college and i'm going to school in west virginia and i'm looking for a cute guy to come a tickle me 🙂 age range between 18-24 please. a little bit about me: i'm EXTREMELY ticklish all over, but especially on my underarms and feet - any foot fetisher would love me! i'm into any kind of tickling, and i'm willing to be tied and tickle tortured out of my mind! i'm also willing to be a tickle slave or a tickle model for any production company. i'm not really able to travel because i don't have a car, but if there's any cute ticklers looking for a crazy ticklish lee in wv, i'm your girl!!

if you're interested, either reply to the post or email me at [email protected]
i'm on myspace too - TICKLE ME SILLY

hope to hear from you!!!

hey there

sadly im 33 and not in ur area but me and a buddy are looking for models for tickle vids maybe we can work something out, let me know im 33,m,mass and i have a pic in the member section under my tmf name builtguy

23/m ler in Maryland, not too far from WV. I sent you a PM and hope to hear back from you. 🙂

Hey

Hey im 20 male from pittsburgh which is right down the road from west virginia. Im me sometime at larrynavy08 or email me at [email protected]. Im interested in talking to you and maybe even driving down to wv and meeting you i sent u a pm and an email. please get back at me and well chat.

Lol..

Wonders if any of these girls are ever serious when they post!?!? Girls stop posting ads if u dont wanna be tickled! And no I never pmed her, i have my own tickle slave. Just saying!

Did anyone actually get a response from her? I think I PM'd her at one point but never heard back.

I am glad someone decided to drag this topic back from dead and make up top here again.

Move on people, nothing to see here.

i am from chas wv and i pmed her a while back and nothing. i agree that these women are not serious. i have tried for 9 years still no luck

Motown

Hey there...I'm a recent transplant back to the morgantown, wv area. Would love to chat with you. I recently turned 25 and am a single white male. Hope to hear from you soon.

Cheers!

Wonders if any of these girls are ever serious when they post!?!? Girls stop posting ads if u dont wanna be tickled! And no I never pmed her, i have my own tickle slave. Just saying!

I would say hell no. most of these women that make posts like that are phonies.

hello

We live close and would love to chat and or meet! PM us if you are game.

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back