• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Surprised by your fetish.

StevePerry4Ever

TMF Master
Every once in a while i'll have a small realization, an epiphany of sorts about liking tickling. I'll be logging into the TMF or view a tickling video or see a girl in flip-flops with cute feet walk by and think about tickling her and suddenly, as if caught off guard, i think "hmm tickling. How do i like that? It's so innocent, so normal and yet... i LIKE it." It never lasts long though as i see someone get tickled or the fantasy plays out a little further in my head and i realize... oh yeah, cuz it's totally hott! 🙂

Does this happen to anyone else?

I'm the same. If I see a cute girl with any bit of her foot exposed, I appreciate it first (having a foot fetish) then I think about the tickling - how simple, innocent it is, and how, to others, it's just an act of messing around in general, but to me, it's so much more.

I like these little realisations, it feels like something new everytime.

I know exactly what you are talking about. But at the same time, i often have the opposite thought process. How can others NOT find it sexual? Touching someone for long periods of time to make them react in a way that makes them move around and tense up and beg for mercy? Sounds sexual to me.

I'm the same. After prolonged thought about how it is to me, I begin to question how others can look over it, like it's just a little messing about. Produces laughter, which, in my experience, most people like. It can be sensual, it can be sexy, it can be really enjoyable. I just pinned it down to everyone has their own ways of being turned on, as in, I bet that I look over stuff other people find sexual.

Yeah, when you think about it, tickling is so innocent. And yet, we think of it as so much more.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back