• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Taking the "fun" out of "FUN SIZE"

Do you mean like those novalty ice cubes with a fly in the middle? Something like that?

I actually saw a real candy, an actual brand, that had a really realistic worm in the center of it. Why they do these things, who knows, but I'm guessing it's supposed to be a gag of some kind.

I actually saw a real candy, an actual brand, that had a really realistic worm in the center of it. Why they do these things, who knows, but I'm guessing it's supposed to be a gag of some kind.

My guess, Vlad, is that you saw a tequila sucker. And the worm isn't a joke.

Ok, that explains the candy, but what about the worm?

What are they trying to say? "Our candy is so good you're gonna want to eat this worm!"

LOL

LOL You don't know? Tequila comes with a mealworm in the bottle. Don't ask me why, I have no clue.
It's actually the new fast food in Asia (creeping into some Western countries)...eating bugs that is. Yup...catch em, fry em, and serve em up from a kiosk at the mall.
Seriously...candy apple coated in mealworms....
Cant make this stuff up.

Eating bugs huh...well...that is a step up from eating dogs, and rats, and cats. LOL!

Last edited:
High in protein, low in fat...can't you just see it becmoing the next diet fad?

I just found out how easy someone can be a racist without even knowing that!

Yes, if it has nothing to do with the thread mrv, I'd appriciate you do not continue along those lines.

Vladislav Dracula said:
Yes, if it has nothing to do with the thread mrv, I'd appriciate you do not continue along those lines.

Unfortunately it has something to do with the thread. When I was reading the thread posts, I found some racial material that at least offended ME. Take a look :

nessonite said:
LOL You don't know? Tequila comes with a mealworm in the bottle. Don't ask me why, I have no clue.
It's actually the new fast food in Asia (creeping into some Western countries)...eating bugs that is.

and more :

Vladislav Dracula said:
Eating bugs huh...well...that is a step up from eating dogs, and rats, and cats. LOL!

I think those are just prejudices from you that I really think haven't been in Asia even once. I don't say some people don't eat cat or dog or whatever, but the way that you talked about it was offending. You said like the Asians are some uncivilized savages.
I thaught that these kind of material shouldn't be here. Maybe you didn't even mean what you said, but you have to be more careful.
Thank you for your attention.

You need to calm down and know your role is what you need to do. Because what you've now just done is deficated Nessonite's character and my own. We ARE NOT racists or people of the prejudice you accuse us of, nor did we make racist/prejudice remarks. Anyone can eat cats and dogs and just because she mentioned bug eating from asia and I linked it with cats and dogs, also something that does happen in asia, doesn't prove a thing.

ANYONE ANYWHERE can eat bugs or domesticated animals if they're desperate or if perhaps its a delicacy or considered mundane to slaughter, cook, and consume, or even if its just an oddball thing that happens sometimes. To imply direct racism/prejudice on a neutral comment wherein I said eating bugs would be a step up from eating dogs and cats, something that is technically true, is uncalled for on your part. Nessonite was also just being technical. Its true. No matter how displeased you are with the idea, it doesn't make what we said prejudice based.

We also do NOT think of asians as savages. Thats something that came out of your mouth, not ours. The implications you imply are way out of line and perverted and stretched to such a degree so you can try and make some tired, self-rightious point about it.

Normally I'd agree maybe something should have been said, but not the way you handled it and not in MY thread. You could have handled it much more professionally and without these assumptions and declarations.

It was very uncooth of you even though you didn't say much, most of it was implied. Never do it again unless you're prepared to ask what we/I meant first before you go off on your own tangent and conclusion. Trust me, this is good advice and will serve you well anywhere, online or not.

Do not respond to this post, or your response will be deleted. I will not tolerate this very presumptual crap, nor will I reward your petty comments with a petty argument.

Last edited:
As I said, You might not mean those things, but the racism is not just to go out and LINCH the first black person that you see! Even in jokes and conversations, you can say things that has racial material in it.
Look I don't want to accuse someone ar something, I just wanted to show you that you should be more careful.

You said like the Asians are some uncivilized savages

Sorry I couldn't express it very well, I didn't say you said Asians are savages, I said what I understood from those words was that, that can be a misunderstanding or a mistake from you.
I know you are not racist nor anyone else, what I want to mention is you have to be POLITICALLY CORRECT when you speak or write in a place that is general. Jokes like these are not funny to everyone. Stereotyping is not good.
You can delete this post and DENY anything, but denying the truth is a very old tradition of people who think they are unmistakable. It's not a good idea that if you can't have answers, force people to shut their mouth.

Sorry for my bad English but I know you can get what I mean.

Last edited:
I know what I said and the implications of it. I don't need you to teach me or give me a lesson on prejudices like I'm a child that doesn't know better, son. If I thought the comment was really that bad I wouldn't have made it. You're in no position to correct me in this instance, since 90% of what you thought was presumptual.

Nothing we said was a stereotype, but a fact. Sorry. If you didn't like it, you just didn't like it. I don't see anyone else getting their panties in a bind over it.

Make one thing clear, we made no mistakes. I'm not going to own up to something I didn't do wrong. I'm being very patient with you and giving you a second chance. Please leave my thread if you have nothing to say about the actual topic. You're taking my thread off topic and I don't appriciate it.

Man, first we was talkin about candy, and you motherfuckers are talking about racism and eating animals. Stick with it, man!! I've had my fill of petty bickering for the day.

I found some racial material that at least offended ME. Take a look :

Quote:
Originally Posted by nessonite

It's actually the new fast food in Asia (creeping into some Western countries)...eating bugs that is.

Sorry if you misunderstood my post, dude. There is a difference between talking about racES and being racIST. I said there are people in Asia (I used the broad term "Asia" cause I dont recall what country it was) who sell fried bugs as fast food. Not being racist or anything but because it's true.
Not that I think of it maybe it was Korea...
Japan?
Heck, I dont remember.
Anyway it was something I saw on tv. Quite interesting actually.
Anyway there's no reason that just bringing up something that people do is racist just because it happens in another country, religion, race, culture, etc.

nessonite said:
Sorry if you misunderstood my post, dude. There is a difference between talking about racES and being racIST. I said there are people in Asia (I used the broad term "Asia" cause I dont recall what country it was) who sell fried bugs as fast food. Not being racist or anything but because it's true.
Not that I think of it maybe it was Korea...
Japan?
Heck, I dont remember.
Anyway it was something I saw on tv. Quite interesting actually.
Anyway there's no reason that just bringing up something that people do is racist just because it happens in another country, religion, race, culture, etc.

In Singapoor, China, Korea and some other countries they do that. But the point is something else that you can't get it.
My point is being politically correct that unfortunatelly you can't, so I did what I wanted to and it's up to you to do something about it.
Vladislaus Dracula, If you are that arragont that you think you know better than others, and you CAN'T make a mistake, so ok, none of my business, just that's sad.
I won't write anything else in non-tickling forums here. Hope you enjoy yourselves ....

Politically correct? I dont think saying "there is a fast food fad in an Asian country" is non-PC at all. Any more than saying "Eskimos dress warmly". It's just a tidbit of fact that I came across. I doubt I'm unfairly stereotyping Asians when I mention something that's happening over there.

Exactly Ness, nor am I.

I'm not arrogant mrv, thats you, again, labeling me for my disgust that I would be labeled as somehow prejudice against a race or people because of a comment I made that had no sting or malintent in it. Stop trying to be petty by downing me, because its not going to work. I wasn't in the wrong here, you were for being so presumptual.

And then for you, to get up on some pedistol, declare her and I politically incorrect over some petty tiff that you wanted to start gives me, would give anyone just reason to be angry with you. Face it, you didn't get the reaction you were hoping for and it pissed you off.

Ness, if he posts again delete them all, including ours back to the point where he first posted. I'm serious this time. The thread is already dead and I don't want it brought back continually so some newb can go on a crusade and label people as intolerant and predjudice based at the slighest sign of what he THINKS are racist or prejudice based remarks which were universally bound and could have applied to anything or anyone at any time or place.

He speaks of being politically correct, thats exactly what we're being by telling the truth. If he finds it uncomfortable or he's that sensitive on the issue of animal consumption he should just cut his losses and leave, as he said he would. But will he? I doubt it unless he's forced to. And as of yet, the threat of action is the only thing he seems to understand.

I've never understood the name "fun size" as well Count I also remember back in 1986 0r 1987 when M&m's came back with the red colored M&M's They said it was a fun color Not sure how they came up with that

Exactly. Again, my issue was not with the size, it was with somehow thinking that a small candy or a bag with small portions is somehow "fun". As I said, there are much better words they could have used.

Maybe they thought they were being clever, but I think its stupid. So much so that I'd bring it up. Or maybe this is what they want, people to get so worked up about it that it gets them attention. If thats true, how sick is that?! LOL! 😛

Last edited:
What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back