• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

talked to saeria

Gothika

Verified
i talked to saeria today it was very good we had a nice long descution she is doint alright she is staying strong she is doing things right and being smart about everything she is using wht i have tought her and i am so happy for that she is an amazing woman and deserves good things to come her way so she is safe right now adn thiings are good

Good for both of you!

You're a good man goth; they should clone many of you and ship them to Cleveland!:parrot2: Good men in this area are almost extinct.........:bubble2:

Good for both of you!

You're a good man goth; they should clone many of you and ship them to Cleveland!:parrot2: Good men in this area are almost extinct.........:bubble2:

thanks no need for more of me eheheh adn i realy dont know u well but u seem like a good woman and thanks for everyhting

Well it's nice you're still talking at least. I've never even kept contact with...well, pretty much anyone, much less a girl I shared interest with. XD

Well it's nice you're still talking at least. I've never even kept contact with...well, pretty much anyone, much less a girl I shared interest with. XD

well everyone is different adn with us its different we are extremly close have been from the begining we stated off as freinds and we will remain that way

thanks no need for more of me eheheh adn i realy dont know u well but u seem like a good woman and thanks for everyhting

Well I'd like to think I'm a good woman, but a good man is truly hard to find. I know no man on earth who has handled his situation the way you are; you should take yourself to dinner in celebration of you!:lion:

Oh, and you're always welcome if you need help or just to chat.

you should take yourself to dinner in celebration of you!:lion:

hehehe closes i am getting to that right now is going to the food bank and cooking my self somethig to eat i cannot do much of anything right now i need to get on my feet its goona be sometime

I'm glad you got the chance to speak with her man. Good to know she's doing OK.

Very good news my friend. 🙂 I hope the good news continues to come your way. 🙂

Very good news my friend. 🙂 I hope the good news continues to come your way. 🙂

thaat is what i am hoping for and thanks everyone i will stay positive and will not give up im still not 100% but that will take a little time thanks

I am glad to hear that. I read the shit that happened before but by the time I got to the thread it was too late to add anything more of substance. Anyway, I am glad she is OK and I hope things continue to go in the right direction for you.

As Kis123 said, you handled this ordeal amazingly well.

I knew it would all work out for you, Goth!
Be patient and smart, and everything will be resolved in the end.

When life is hard....it seems like the shit will never end.
That's why when this is all over with and ya'll are back together,
savor the good times even more than before, go have more fun than you've ever
had.

People rarely appreciate the good times until they're gone.
I sure don't, except when I get kicked in the ass with life, then I'm like
"Food tastes great now that my sore throat is gone and I can swallow without
pain again!" "The beach is sure fun now that my sun burn healed.." "Driving is
awesome now that I got my car back from the shop after 4 weeks..."
Things like that.....

Glad to hear it, Goth! Thanks for the update!

Like Kurch said, I hope the good news keep coming your way 🙂

I'm very glad that she is OK and that you have spoken to her directly. Best wishes to both of you. 😀

Great news! We're continuing to keep all involved in thought and prayer.

What's New

9/28/2024
Supporting companies that advertise on the forum helps us also!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back