• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tbb Project (Male tickling game)

But there isn't...at the moment.
Well, luckily you haven't gotten too far with the game, i think.
So starting a new one shouldn't be too tough.

Absolutely, definitely if one wants to add action in the drawing, not to mention the emotions/reactions of the victim.

Thank you, i try to keep this in mind.

True. I see myself as a decent drawer but i rather use someone else's artwork whenever possible.

Alright, i have been quite a long time away, so forgive me if i end up making a mistake or two. Anyway, i'll be trying to re-continue this game project of mine, where i'll try to add as many things as possible, edit some things in and out, and not to mention improving some things.

The plan is to continue making the labyrinth stage, and if possible few others, so there should be enough of content to explore to keep you busy...for around few hours or 2 days...really hard to say, but you get what i'm going for. I'll also try and get the Riku game started sooner or later, depending if i have enough of time for it.

To put it more simply:

- I'll be trying to make a new update to this current rpg game of mine (Tbb project)
- In this update i'll mainly focus on editing some things in and out, the labyrinth and few others

- if i ever find the time, i'll try to start working on the "interactive" game that is about Riku from Kh1, where you get to play with his feet (i won't make any promises, but i'll try and see if i can start it during this summer vacation of mine...it's also not exactly interactive, for it's made with rpg maker vx ace.)

It's nice to see that you're back! Your game is super awesome and I was hoping that you would continue working on it. 😉

It's nice to see that you're back! Your game is super awesome and I was hoping that you would continue working on it. 😉

Aww, thank you for such kind words.
Thanks, glad to hear that, it will be even better once i get the update added.
Stay tuned, i'll try and see if i can get the update done in a week or two.

Aww, thank you for such kind words.
Thanks, glad to hear that, it will be even better once i get the update added.
Stay tuned, i'll try and see if i can get the update done in a week or two.

Hi!

I've played your rpg game today for the first time, and I've to say... it's AWESOME! 🙂

I red that the game is still in contruction, but I can't pass some point... probably it was my fault... may I send a messagge to you, if this won't annoy you? 🙂

Hi!

I've played your rpg game today for the first time, and I've to say... it's AWESOME! 🙂

I red that the game is still in contruction, but I can't pass some point... probably it was my fault... may I send a messagge to you, if this won't annoy you? 🙂

Where are you blocked?

Hi!

Ah, i see, thanks for giving it a try, and it's a pleasure to hear it has been awesome. With few more updates it should get even better, and in the final one it should be nearly perfect.

Oh no, it's not your fault, at least in my opinion, considering the game still needs a lot of updates. Sure thing, you may send the message if you're not ok at talking about it in here.

You're not MrUselessBeing 😛

I resolved anyway, thank you! 🙂

It's true he isn't the creator of the game (aka me), but manjuma has helped me out in making the game by giving ideas and helping with other problems, so even if he isn't the creator, he might be able to help you out in a thing or two if i'm not there to respond in time.
I should actually mention about that, in case there will be issues or problems furthermore in the game, but only once i add the update on this thread.

And feel free to suggest some characters you'd like to see in the game, i won't probably add them, but considering i'm still making the game and it isn't even half way done, there's still a chance to affect the results.

I don't mind male victims, though I predominantly prefer F/M, probably because I can't help but fantasize about being on the receiving end from an attractive girl/woman.

I don't mind male victims, though I predominantly prefer F/M, probably because I can't help but fantasize about being on the receiving end from an attractive girl/woman.

I see, and there should be situations where F/M happens, though it might not exactly be what F/M lovers like/are fond of, so i'd appreciate if you could give me in details how the torture/situation would/should go, either on here or via private message.

Ah, i see, thanks for giving it a try, and it's a pleasure to hear it has been awesome. With few more updates it should get even better, and in the final one it should be nearly perfect.

Oh no, it's not your fault, at least in my opinion, considering the game still needs a lot of updates. Sure thing, you may send the message if you're not ok at talking about it in here.

It's true he isn't the creator of the game (aka me), but manjuma has helped me out in making the game by giving ideas and helping with other problems, so even if he isn't the creator, he might be able to help you out in a thing or two if i'm not there to respond in time.
I should actually mention about that, in case there will be issues or problems furthermore in the game, but only once i add the update on this thread.

And feel free to suggest some characters you'd like to see in the game, i won't probably add them, but considering i'm still making the game and it isn't even half way done, there's still a chance to affect the results.

Ehy MrUselessBeing, thank you for your kind answer! 🙂

Yes, I found out this game to be FANTASTIC, and I'm not even feet tickling so... you can imagine what that means for me! 🙂

Furthermore, I can talk in here: I finally succeded into founding the pink-haired girl and I went until the messagge of "End of the demo"... there are still something I started but couldn't finish, like:

I played with the fish-boy on the pirate ship, talked with the Captain but couldn't fight the monsters, even if they were outside on the main deck (I can't interact with them)

In the volcano's villagge, I slayed all the scorpions, but some of them are unreachable, because I can't enter in the tent and can't reach them

I made a pink-haired girl to come and visit me at my place, but still I can't interact with them

I can't wake up Zidane

I really don't understand what I have to do with Wario

I've collected 2 different coloured egg, and I've the itching powder... still can't do anything with them.

Probably I just have to wait for an uptdate.

I found out the MAP 2 and wow!! This is gonna be an huge game! 🙂 I can't wait to play more! 🙂

Thank you for your answer! Uhmmm suggest some male character, you say... ok. What about Sora from FFVII (even is Zidane looks a lot like him) and... Naruto and Sasuke from the Anime "Naruto" (Their teen version, of course, not the kids ones!!).

Thank you in advance, and congratulations again for your game! XD I so loved the nipples tickling/play scene... and I was so worry for the main character were he was caught! I hope Gaia can help him!

Ehy MrUselessBeing, thank you for your kind answer! 🙂

Yes, I found out this game to be FANTASTIC, and I'm not even feet tickling so... you can imagine what that means for me! 🙂

Furthermore, I can talk in here: I finally succeded into founding the pink-haired girl and I went until the messagge of "End of the demo"... there are still something I started but couldn't finish, like:

I played with the fish-boy on the pirate ship, talked with the Captain but couldn't fight the monsters, even if they were outside on the main deck (I can't interact with them)

In the volcano's villagge, I slayed all the scorpions, but some of them are unreachable, because I can't enter in the tent and can't reach them

I made a pink-haired girl to come and visit me at my place, but still I can't interact with them

I can't wake up Zidane

I really don't understand what I have to do with Wario

I've collected 2 different coloured egg, and I've the itching powder... still can't do anything with them.

Probably I just have to wait for an uptdate.

I found out the MAP 2 and wow!! This is gonna be an huge game! 🙂 I can't wait to play more! 🙂

Thank you for your answer! Uhmmm suggest some male character, you say... ok. What about Sora from FFVII (even is Zidane looks a lot like him) and... Naruto and Sasuke from the Anime "Naruto" (Their teen version, of course, not the kids ones!!).

Thank you in advance, and congratulations again for your game! XD I so loved the nipples tickling/play scene... and I was so worry for the main character were he was caught! I hope Gaia can help him!

Yeah, that's the current issue with the game, couple of things you can start but not finish, i am sorry about that, it wasn't my intention, i'll try and see if i can make it possible to finish those quests in the next update.

If you want to get rid of the monsters close to the captain, you need to defeat the green succubus first, and she's chasing one pirate on the right part of the ship (it's recommended that you'll add Gaia on the party and try to buy good stuff from the tent that should be close to Aegir's castle.) If the fight is still too tough, try to explore a specific town where Zidane is.

The scorpion thing is indeed impossible to complete for now, i'll try to make it possible to be cleared in the upcoming update.

Pink haired girl? I think you're talking about crona. I don't think i remembered to continue the story/interaction with him/her, so it's not a surprise if you can't do much with Crona yet. But if you meant the other one, there shouldn't be issues with that, at least to my understanding.

You need to find zexion (he's located on the same map, and make sure to save before talking to him, in case something goes wrong) and try to reach a point where you have sent him home. If you have already done so, try to go out of the house, then go back in, then you should be able to interact more with Zidane.

Wario's kind of optional, and truth to be told i might replace him with someone else, since it's pretty random to have him in such a silly game. However, i can't help but add characters like him sometimes, i just like adding random characters and things that much, it's hard to resist. But yeah, he's optional, and the point of having Wario in there is to unlock some pictures (mainly wario undressing the victims/targets and then torturing them), but these pictures won't be seen for a while, since i haven't found the time to work on them.

The colored eggs are for future updates, where you can hatch something interesting out of them, but you'll also need second material for them in order to work. Same goes for the itching powder, it won't work until you can interact with the seller on the 2nd map, and he won't be reachable for a while, and i can't promise it'll be possible in the next update.

Yep, if i have enough of patience, i might even go and add a 3rd/4th map, extra map included.

Sora? I think you meant Zack, since he's from FFVII.
Sure, i can try and add him and Sora from KH aswell.
But as for the naruto characters, i don't think i'll be adding Naruto, just Sasuke (personal preference.) Or i don't know, i might add Naruto too, but you'll be only able to play with Sasuke.

Glad to hear that, i'm trying my best to make the game have its own special moments, and we'll see, you should get your answers in the next update.

Yeah, that's the current issue with the game, couple of things you can start but not finish, i am sorry about that, it wasn't my intention, i'll try and see if i can make it possible to finish those quests in the next update.

If you want to get rid of the monsters close to the captain, you need to defeat the green succubus first, and she's chasing one pirate on the right part of the ship (it's recommended that you'll add Gaia on the party and try to buy good stuff from the tent that should be close to Aegir's castle.) If the fight is still too tough, try to explore a specific town where Zidane is.

Oh ok, thank you! I can't succeded in cheasing the running succubus!

The scorpion thing is indeed impossible to complete for now, i'll try to make it possible to be cleared in the upcoming update.

Ok!

Pink haired girl? I think you're talking about crona. I don't think i remembered to continue the story/interaction with him/her, so it's not a surprise if you can't do much with Crona yet. But if you meant the other one, there shouldn't be issues with that, at least to my understanding.

Oh ok, so will she just stand up in my bedroom? Ok! I found the other one and arrived at the end of the demo, thank you! 🙂

You need to find zexion (he's located on the same map, and make sure to save before talking to him, in case something goes wrong) and try to reach a point where you have sent him home. If you have already done so, try to go out of the house, then go back in, then you should be able to interact more with Zidane.

Ops... I think I scared Zexion (he's the guy in the "snow house" in the top left corner right?) and now he escaped but I can't find him (even if Gaia says I can...). I also tickled the boy in the bottom right corner so bad now he pretend he's dead and I can't interact with him any more Lol.

Wario's kind of optional, and truth to be told i might replace him with someone else, since it's pretty random to have him in such a silly game. However, i can't help but add characters like him sometimes, i just like adding random characters and things that much, it's hard to resist. But yeah, he's optional, and the point of having Wario in there is to unlock some pictures (mainly wario undressing the victims/targets and then torturing them), but these pictures won't be seen for a while, since i haven't found the time to work on them.

The colored eggs are for future updates, where you can hatch something interesting out of them, but you'll also need second material for them in order to work. Same goes for the itching powder, it won't work until you can interact with the seller on the 2nd map, and he won't be reachable for a while, and i can't promise it'll be possible in the next update.

Yep, if i have enough of patience, i might even go and add a 3rd/4th map, extra map included.

Sora? I think you meant Zack, since he's from FFVII.
Sure, i can try and add him and Sora from KH aswell.
But as for the naruto characters, i don't think i'll be adding Naruto, just Sasuke (personal preference.) Or i don't know, i might add Naruto too, but you'll be only able to play with Sasuke.

Glad to hear that, i'm trying my best to make the game have its own special moments, and we'll see, you should get your answers in the next update.

[/QUOTE]

I love Sasuke too! 🙂

Eheheh thank you so much!

I see, and there should be situations where F/M happens, though it might not exactly be what F/M lovers like/are fond of, so i'd appreciate if you could give me in details how the torture/situation would/should go, either on here or via private message.

I don't know, maybe tickling coupled with orgasm denial/edging while in a straitjacket and bound to a table or bed.

Oh ok, thank you! I can't succeded in cheasing the running succubus!

Ok!

Oh ok, so will she just stand up in my bedroom? Ok! I found the other one and arrived at the end of the demo, thank you! 🙂

Ops... I think I scared Zexion (he's the guy in the "snow house" in the top left corner right?) and now he escaped but I can't find him (even if Gaia says I can...). I also tickled the boy in the bottom right corner so bad now he pretend he's dead and I can't interact with him any more Lol.

The only way to catch the green succubus is to wait and try clicking/interacting with her that very second she passes you, just wait on the right spot and try to talk to her, you should eventually succeed.

Yep, Crona only stands there for now, and perhaps once i'll continue the interaction with Crona you'd be able to play with him/her alongside with Gaia, not sure.

Hitsugaya/toshiro is the guy from the upper left snow-like house, meanwhile Zexion is the one on the bottom right area.
Ouch, that's most unfortunate then, if you have ended up doing so you can't play with Zidane, i suggest you either try to make a new file later or wait for the next update, so starting a new game would be worth a while.

No problem, glad to be of service

I don't know, maybe tickling coupled with orgasm denial/edging while in a straitjacket and bound to a table or bed.

Hmm, that sounds really good, not sure if i can find room and add something like this in the game, but i'll try. I definitely like the straitjacket idea, sounds surprisingly hot. There's a chance i'll screw it up so forgive me in advance.

Ehy, thank you so much for your suggestions, MrUselessBeing...

Anyway, I won't start it all over again only for the Zidane thing! 🙂 Oh and now I have 2 jewels but can't get into the pyramid... I'm so waiting for your new update! 🙂

Ehy, thank you so much for your suggestions, MrUselessBeing...

Anyway, I won't start it all over again only for the Zidane thing! 🙂 Oh and now I have 2 jewels but can't get into the pyramid... I'm so waiting for your new update! 🙂

No problem.

That's for the best, and once the next update gets released make sure to save often before it's too late. Perhaps you have to complete a specific mission before you can enter the pyramid. And even if you were to get the access there you wouldn't get too far, since it's still a work in progress.

I highly support this game and the idea behind it. I really wish there was more */M content, especially games.

What's New

9/7/2024
Check the TMF Welcome forum for a place to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back