• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tell about your most recent time

Thank You Guys for all your Great Stories.

Yesterday I had the chance to tickle the feet of a Beautiful Russian Girl, who I see from time to time. Her name is Taytana. She been in the USA for 6 months. And I met her while working as Asst Mgr at Walgreens. She and I are friends. So on my lunch break she took me to a all night coffee shop. ( I work 3rd Shift) And while we sat in her car. We talked about pretty girls in Russian and what they think of Americans. (They son't think highly of us.)Including if Russia have Black Russians. Me being African-American. Anyway she went on and on about herself and how pretty her feet is (which is size 6 1/2). So I said to her your feet are not that big. They're smaller. She said, "No" and at that time she put her foot in my lap. I at that time untied her shoe's and tickled her socked foot. She said, "Ouch." I thought I hurt her. But she explained to me that she very ticklish but never had her feet tickled. I took this time to remove her sock to see one of the most beautiful foot I have ever seen. And tickled her for about 3 minutes. She has the prettiest laugh I heared. I be seeing her regularly. She called me at work and said she love having her feet tickled.

I have more stories, pics, and videos of me tickling the feet of women of all walks of life and nationalities.

Wild Saturday

My most recent time? That's easy, last Saturday night. I just had to go out dancing so I went to a club that featured really great Industrial/Goth music. I was wearing my high button suffragette shoes which I took off to dance. After about an hour and a half I finally had to rest and I noticed I had attracted the attention of this really hot looking guy. Turns out he was Danish
and he had been watching me dance. He claimed he liked my toe rings and asked if he could see them closer. (I knew what he really wanted) The bottoms of my feet were a little dirty from all the danciung (okay, a lot dirty!) but he didn't seem to care. I put my right foot into his lap and almost immediately he started stroking my grimy sole! I held in my laughter for as long as I could but it finally burst out of me. This encouraged him to tickle me even more. After a few minutes he grabbed my other foot and started to torture both of my dirt darkened soles. He tickled me for about 20 minutes and drove me to absolute hysteria and several orgasms . . .yes, he was that good. He finally stopped to let me catch my breath.
We had only just met so I made it clear we would not go any farther that night (hey, I'm no slut!) but if he came by the club againn I would indeed be looking for him and who knew what the future might lead to.

This is a true story.

A while back I came home to find my ex-wife, Victoria, on the phone and her daughter, Jerri (my stepdaughter) was tickling her foot. Victoria has nice legs and beautiful feet. She is only ticklish on her feet, and sometimes she is more sensitive than she is at other times. Today she was obviously enjoying what was happening to her, because she smiled the whole time I watched and when her friend told a joke she laughed a bit harder than the joke deserved.

When I came into the room Victoria was sitting in a chair by the living room phone, twirling a strand of her hair around her finger. She hadn't changed clothes after she got home from work, so she was still in her silk blouse, skirt and pantyhose. Jerri was sitting on the floor at her feet. I think she was waiting for her turn on the phone. Meanwhile she had taken off her mom's left shoe and she was stroking her stockinged foot. Jerri was obviously having a little fun while she tried to motivate her mother into getting off the phone.

After I watched for a couple of minutes I decided to join in the fun. I sat cross-legged on the floor facing Jerri, and picked up Victoria's right foot. As I took the shoe off her foot I heard Victoria say into the phone "Oh no..." and then she said "Nothing, I didn't mean you" and she continued with her conversation. (Imagine an evil grin on my face - both then and now as I write this.)

I observed Jerri's technique for a while. She was mostly raking her fingernails along the length of the soles. Ahh yesss - a technique that after she desensitized a bit, my wife found very pleasurable. I looked over at Jerri and said "Not bad, but if you want better results try something like this." I began to run a single fingernail in a "figure-8" pattern in the arch of my wife's right foot. Victoria's foot twitched a little. Then I ran my finger under all five toes. This elicited a little more movement in her foot and she began trying to move out of my grasp. When I got a finger in between her toes she giggled and told her friend, "John's home and I'm going to have to go get supper." After her friend said something Victoria continued, "Well, he and Jerri are tickling my feet, and I think I'm just gonna have to get off the phone!"

After she hung up Jerri and I quit. It was a lot of fun though.

Last edited:
I just had my first real tickle experience,3 weeks ago.Some of my friends are into tickling.They have a dominatrix friend,"Carmen".
They took me to her place and she has her own little dugeon in her basement.She asked me if i wanted to experience tickling,i said yes.She and my friends shackled me to Carmens torture rack. I was sooo nervous.I did'nt really know what to expect.
They did'nt use any fancy tools,just thier fingertips.Carmen started lightly tickling my stoumach and chest,then after a few minutes,with no warning dug into my sides hard and fast.I was going nuts,but the bonds were so that i could only move about an inch in any direction.After about i think 20 minutes or so Carmen asked my to friends if they wanted to help.I can't believe they said yes.I was tickled without mercy and with very short breaks,by 3 attackers.They got my ribs,stoumach,groind area,i'm telling you everywhere,all at once.I was going bonkers.THe tickling had me bright red and sweating and thrashing all over.It was about an hour when they finally quit tickling.They undid me and i had to lay there for 15 minutes or so,just to be able to move.They asked what i thought,and i told them it was tortureous,unbareable and everything else...then i said thanks!! i never knew what a stress relief tickling could be.I'm redy to do it again.😱 😀 😀 :weird: 😱 😛 😀 😍

another club tickling

i posted this in the story section, but i think it fits in a lot better here, this is an amazingly wonderful thread!

the other night i was at a club with two of my bros, and two of my girlfriends (well, not "girlfriends" im not a pimp or somethin, just female friends, you get it). and the five of us were out on the floor gettin our freak on. but it was so tight at one point that i had to put my arms up in the air. well one of my girlfriends and i have had little playful ticklefights before and she saw this as a wonderful chance, so she started poking and scratching those tickling fingers of hers everywhere from my waist to my arms (up in the air!). then my other girlfriend started to join in! but i eventually got my arms down and started to tickle back. then buy bros noticed my predicament, so they attacked each of the girls until myself and my girls were about to fall down laughing so we stopped and kept freakin. good night? id say so

uumm last night

whats up guys...its mark..i am now new to this forum. i have just be quiet for a very long time. anyways my most recent incident took place last night...although it was very short i thought id share it with you guys

well i am in college out here in va..anyways i was visiting one of my lady friends who of course was wearing flip flops. well as we were talking i reached down and ran my fingers in her right arch. she of course pulled back and laughed a bit. then about 2 minutes later i made another comment that she had some very nice feet and i once again ran my fingers in her arch...however this time she didnt pull away...she simply just let me do this for a couple of minutes.

as far as myself getting tickled. this past monday night two of my other female friends basically picked on me the entire night..both girls happen to be really short so i always make comments...callin them stubbs bc they have short legs. anyways as were were just chilling on one of the girls beds. one of the girls who was sittin near my feet just started talking in a baby voice and tickling my feet....which drove me crazy. for some reason she wanted me to smile bc i hate smiling...well she kept doing that for about 30 minutes...just talking in that baby voice and tickling my feet. i of course kept pulling away but one time she just wouldnt let go. she got me really good bc the other girl who was in the room just bust out laughing...asking me if i liked it, bc i always tickle her feet when i get a chance.
well thats just a bit of the action that i have came across lately
lataz

My Most Recent Time

My most recent tickling situation was just last week. A couple of months ago, I had asked my ex-wife if I could take some pics of her feet. Since I had just done her a large favor by giving her a much-needed loan, she agreed. During that session, she had let me tickle her briefly. Last week, I asked her directly if I could do it again and she surprised me by agreeing but insisted, “I don’t want you to go above my knees…I just don’t want to start a sexual relationship with you again. That would be too complicated for both of us." Since I am primarily a foot-tickler, I went along with that. We went up to my bedroom since this would be the most comfortable place for both of us.

She was wearing a nylon tracksuit and pulled the elastic ankles of the suit up to her knees. I asked her to lay face down and I knelt at the foot of the bed, my face only a foot from both of her bare feet. As I noted in an earlier story, Em has three levels of ticklishness: hysterical and fighting (which is fun for me but not for her – and I knew she would not stand for now), completely relaxed (which is best for her but ultimately not too exciting for me), and "almost too ticklish" which means she giggles and squirms, flexes her feet and wiggles her toes at my every touch. (This is just tolerable for her and incredibly erotic for me. I love it when a woman reacts to the tickling but still allows it to go on.) As luck would have it, this was the level she was at last week. It also helped that she mentioned she hadn’t been tickled at all since we split up years ago.

"Are you ready?" I asked. She gave a muffled assent from the pillow at the other end of the bed and I could see the muscles in her legs brace for the contact. I placed my fingers lightly on the outer edges of both feet and saw her feet shiver in anticipation. I started a slow, long, tickling stroke all the way down to her baby toes. She giggled and her feet flexed against the bedspread. I could almost feel the electricity come from my fingers and then rebound from her feet like a returning sonar signal. (I’m sure I can’t be the only guy who feels this when he has a ticklish woman under his hands.) She ground her hips into the bed and her toes bunched and then spread and bunched again as my fingers traced a pattern along the sides of her feet. I played slowly with her toes with all of my fingers, like light music over an erotic piano. Her feet started to shake under the tension of trying to hold them still and her giggles and groans became louder.

"Is it too much?"

Her teeth were gritting from the effort of holding herself in. "Almost....almost...but I think I can stand it!"

I grinned. “Well,” I pointed out, “You do owe me.”

“I know…I know…I can stand it!”

Smiling, I slid my fingers across the wide ball of each foot (always a favorite tickling spot with her). Then I glided them deep into her high arches, her most ticklish spot. She squealed and started pounding the mattress with both feet but kept them within range of my hands. I must have tickled her for at least ten minutes like that, tracing patterns across her soles, tickling the ridges of skin every time she bunched them, slipping my fingers between her toes when she spread them. She rolled from side to side, gurgling and grunting, something she does when tickled even more than laughing.

Then I sat on the bed, my back to her and picked up her left foot. I cradled it in my left hand close under my eyes while my right hand went lightly, agonizingly across the bottom of her foot. I ran my hands up her leg and tickled her calves, which really got to her. She arched her back and I thought she was going to pull away. Finally, I couldn't stand it any more: I pulled her left foot (the most ticklish one) up to my mouth and started licking. She gasped sharply and her ankle almost jerked from my hands but then she put her foot back in my hand and, knowing from past experience what I wanted, spread her toes for my tongue. I licked both her feet heavily while keeping my right hand gliding over whatever sole was not being washed by my searching tongue. The noises from the pillow changed to a long series of “Oh…oh…oh…oh!” as she struggled not to kick me in the face. Finally, I slowed down and then kissed each toe separately. Then I put her feet down on the mattress and stood up.

Even though I am no longer in love with her, I wanted to go on and tickle the rest of her body, getting her really squirming and giggling. But I knew she would never allow it.

She rolled over and looked at me carefully. Then she said, "You're a good tickler."

"Thanks," I said, quite surprised. Since our divorce, she has never been gratuitously complimentary. "Does that mean that you might let me do that again?"

I expected a non-committal reply or an outright refusal but she surprised me again. "Yes," she said. "I don't think I will ask you but you can ask me...I…I enjoyed it."

That was it. She left, thanking me again. My fingers tingled with the memory and my mouth tasted of her feet throughout the night. I am hoping for another session soon.

Great Story Kibdos!

You write very well. I enjoy your descirptions. I can almost visualize the entire incident. Also, I share your desire for tickling female feet.

Good work. Please write more!

I love reading these experiences! Thanks to everyone who shared.

I've been erotically tickled often since my original post. My husband "M" is getting better and better at it. He even installed sturdy eye-hooks on our new captain's bed. Last night was very memorable. My wrists were cuffed together over my head and tethered to an eye-hook. I wore nothing except those cuffs. We lay facing each other with legs intertwined. M kissed my inner elbow like Gomez Addams and tickled it with his tongue--such a tingly, shivery feeling. When I started squirming he tightened his leg around mine and softly stroked my armpit and side, and down my hip. He followed each squirm with more stroking until I convulsed, and then he moved on to a fresh spot. I must have made a lot of giggly noise but I don't remember it much. I remember my body rising and dipping... alternately giving myself over to and attempting to evade the delicious, tortuous feeling of tickles and caresses and bonds. During all this M pressed himself against me and I knew we'd have a really good ride when he was done juicing me up.

After a while he relaxed the leg that had trapped me and I rolled onto my belly. I got only a short break. M played with my hips, bottom and thighs, causing hysterics and involuntary lifting of my bottom as if I was offering it to him. I tried to keep my legs together and protect my most ticklish inner thighs and privates but M always managed to find a way to trick me into exposing them. Whenever I rolled a little he took full advantage and tickled my belly. Often he distracted me by running his wiggly fingers up my sides and armpits. Then he'd dip between my legs and report the weather: 100% humidity 😉 I just laughed and moaned and writhed with pleasure and desperation. I wished for it to last and to end all at once. I could have gone on much longer, but M's need had become urgent so he released my wrists and took his satisfaction with me. It was a fabulous time. Hypersensitivity rocks!

Your husband is one lucky dude! 😍

I wish I'd been there to massage your feet with some hand lotion. 😀

*groan* Now, I think *shiver* I'll retire *shake* to the shower. My... *brrrrr*... this cold water feels refreshing!

Last edited:
Well Sole seeker, the idea of you massaging my feet will be added to my fantasies for sure. M is not a foot kind of guy (yet).

My most recent was when I had a gig, that was maybe a month ago, surely doesn't feel like it though. Umm...I was singing and playing the bass and the guitarist came up behind me and grabbed my sides, so when I was singing I let out this squeal/shriek..the band members laughed at me but the audience just thought it was part of the show...or song..so yeah..lol

I just LOVE hearing about all of these tickling experiences. It just warms my heart to know that there are people out there as passionate about tickling as I am. Anyway, I just wanted to relay a recent tickling episode of my own. This happened only just two days ago.

I am in bio-pharmaceutical sales and I was in one of my hospitals visiting with a physician education coordinator about a grant request that the department had. I walked in on Kathy as she sat on the phone talking to Nancy who works just down the hall a bit. She looked up at me from her conversation and smiled and winked as I sat down across the desk from her. She is about 48 years old, thick, but shapely and very flirtatious even though she is currently married. I sat and waited patiently for her to end her conversation when she cupped the receiver and told me that she was almost done and not to leave. She loves to call me Honey, Sugar, and Sweetie all of the time.

As I sat there, I noticed a very familiar and heart-stopping sound. I heard the loud clunk of her empty pump hit the floor and seconds later I could her the sound of her partially empty pumps dragging around on the floor. I knew there was some serious shoeplay going on under her chair just a few feet away from me. I couldn't stand it; I was beside myself with desire. I quickly pulled out a pen from my coat pocket and feigned scribbling something on a piece of paper in front of me. I twirled my pen and deliberately rolled it off the desk toward her chair. I heard it slam to the floor and clink against one of the legs of her chair. I calmly got up from my seat to retrieve my pen and I walked around her desk .

The site of her high-arched, exposed nylon soles was breath-taking. Her shoes were flat on the floor and her toes were still in them while her soles were lifted high almost ninety degrees to the floor. I couldn't stand it. Kathy was so engrossed in conversation that she didn't even notice that I was now behind her. I reached down, grabbed my pen and swiped her soles with my fingers. She gasped and squealed while simultaneously kicking her shoe under her desk. "Wow", I exclaimed, " you are quite the ticklish one, aren't you"? "She giggled hysterically and nodded her head yes as she attempted to explain to Nancy what had just happened. Before she could get the word "tickle" off of her lips I firmly grabbed her left ankle, swatted her shoe under the desk with its mate and dug into her soft soles. I was almost intoxicated as I watched her toes spread, wiggle and scrunch in response to my spidering fingers across the wrinkles in her soles.

Kathy managed to tell Nancy to hold just a minute in between fits of hysterical, sexy giggling, moaning and heavy, deep breathing. She set the receiver on her desk and almost fell out of her chair as she kicked and bucked like a rodeo bronco. She fought me with every fiber of her being while trying to muffle her sexy laughter so no one else in the office could hear. I'm not sure what was sexier....Kathy's reactions to my foot raping, or the fact that Nancy was audibly witnessing the entire incident. Nancy was younger than Kathy, but, just as cool. I yelled out loud over Kathy's laughter, "Sorry, Nancy, I guess this conversation's over." "I'll stop by your office on my way out." I tickled Kathy just a little bit more before letting up. She finished her conversation with Nancy still laughing hysterically with tears running down her face. We both had a laugh about it as she vowed to "really get me" next time. We finished business and I headed out. Nancy was not in her office on my out....hmmmm...I wonder why.

"H"

great ticklish day

This past week, a mutual friend of NJjen and I visited... he goes by Oddjob online and is from Texas, so he doesn't get to the east coast very often.

Since he didn't get in til late on Wed, we made plans to get together when I was done with work Thursday.

The next morning I found out I didn't have to go to work because of a snow day (I am a teacher), so I got hold of Jen (njjen) and met her and Mike (oddjob) for lunch.

After lunch we went to the plaza next door where the two of them got pedicures... pix to come soon !

Next we went back to his hotel room for some tickle fun ! First Mike and I tickled Jen for about 2 hrs... I concentrated on her feet... she called me a "bitch" several times.. guess I'm good at it 😉 Mike's turn was next.... he also got tickled for about 2 hrs... and he exclaimed several times that i was a great tickler, hehe... Then I went... whoo boy... I had a blast.. 2 hrs later I still wanted more, but it was 9pm and we needed to get dinner cuz Jen was crashing (she is diabetic.)

We went to a local diner for dinner and got back to the room around 11pm. Jen got tickled for another hour, and then I got back in the restraints for another session. After 2 more hours I was... um...feeling the tension, lessay... and that's all there I can say about it in this forum 😉

Needless to say, I had a great time (and didnt get home til about 3:30am!) and am greedy for more tickle fun.

ticklishly yours,
josie

All of these stories are terrific and I really enjoy reading them. Having said that, I'd like to thank Mr. Wood for his story. H, if I may call you H, you have lived out one of my favorite fantasies. I posted sometime back about tickling my ex-wife when she was on the phone. That was a lot of fun. But I really love the idea of tickling the stockinged soles of a casual acquaintance while she's on the phone. 😍 Man - you are one lucky and ballsy dude.

tickling an older woman and password request

also...i recently tickled an older womans feet for 2hrs!!! none stop foot tickling...black nylons on..then nylons off....some foot smelling and toe sucking....but for right now..can someone send me that password or post it.
...as for my recent older woman foot tickle..i will be getting her feet again..really soon...she said she likes having her feet tickled!!! her foot size is a 6, pretty little toes and some very wrinkled soles...extremely ticklish. she kept her laughter in bc she said her husband always tickles her feet. she was good at it...however she kept curling her toes and jerking her legs. so i knew that i was really getting her good. a few times she would ask me to take a break. however when i would get to her arches and run my fingers really fast. on at least 4 occassions i had her laughing extremely loud and pounding the sofa. and the whole time she would just keep her feet in my lap.
last thing i am gonna say...i had her feet trapped in between my legs, like i was laying on my back in the same postion you would do a sit up in. however i had her feet in between my legs..she was trapped. her right foot was resting on the bulge in my pants and as i held her left foot in my hands. i went to work on that left arch..she went crazy with laughter. (just think of an older woman laughing out of control...thats how it was) as i was doing this i noticed that she was now taking her other foot and rubbing the bulge in my pants....i couldnt take it..i tickled her foot harder...the harder she laughed the more she rubbed my bulge. i had on sweat pants at that so i felt every bit of it...i was loving every minute of it....needless to say...i busted a bit..
anyways thats just a brief summary of my two hours with this older womans feet...although i have done alot of foot tickling i must say there is something about tickling an older womans feet that drives me wild...anyone else out there that can agree with me???

Last edited by a moderator:
The best time I had was to tickle the hell out of my mom togheter with my sis.

MAlx01 said:
The best time I had was to tickle the hell out of my mom togheter with my sis.

Sounds interesting, how about some details?

How old are you and your sister and your mom?

How did this happen, you just decide to tickle her or was there some reason you guys ganged up on her?

Where (on her body) did you tickle her and for how long?

Inquiring minds want to know!

My mom is 45, my sis is 20. My mom is terrible ticklish and she hates to be tickled. So it´s always fun for us to tickle her and see her helpless. We tickled her stomach and sides and especially her feet. Did you ever tickle your mom?

My most recent time

I dont know if I should be tellin' this story but oh well, what the heck. A few weeks ago after leavin' a club with a female friend, my soulmate and another male friend, we decided to go to my tickle crazy soulmates house and watch some music videos. We drank a few MORE Buds and before I knew it my soulmate had my boots and socks off and was tickling me mercilessly in front of our friends. Somehow I ended up on the floor and when my soulmate decided to let me catch my breath, I opened my eyes and there was my female friend, straddling my stomach and then her fingers were digging into my ribs. I kept tellin' her she was mine when I got loose. She thought I was teasing and didnt let up. Little did she know that my mate and I had a homemade tickle rack bed attachment. Once they let me up, I pulled myself together and gave my mate "the look". He slipped quietly into the bedroom and assembled the rack. I approached my friend and very slyly got her into the room where I immediately blindfolded her, laid her out on the bed, got her feet in the stocks, removed her blouse,tethered her hands above her head and hooked the tethers to a hook stratigically placed under the bed and then called in the guys. We tortured her for about 20 minutes. It was the best time I've ever had and she hasnt tickled me, without my permission, since..Teehee. I love it when a plan falls into place.

My most recent time was new year's eve when I went round a female friend of mine's house after midnight and chilled out on her bed with her and a few male/ female friends of ours. We were quite drunk and ended up all lying on her bed which is a king size one quite low down to the ground.

The girl ended up lying next to me but in the opposite direction 🙂 In other words, her feet ran up to the right side of my head as i lay. She was wearing multi-coloured socks, a pattern of yellow, green and red stripes, and kept wriggling her toes and flexing at the ankles. I was finding it hard not to resist just grabbing them to be honest but didn't. At this point it was only me, her, another girl, and some very drunk guy who was lying on the floor and another on the other side of the bed. The girl suddenly stretched out and put her legs on my chest, then bent them at the knees so her feet placed themself on my lower waist and thighs. This was just all too exciting for me at this stage (I have a foot fetish you see). My feet were by the side of her head and suddenly she begun to very slowly and lightly touch my souls with her fingers playfully.

I recoiled my feet as they are ticklish and she laughed, then I did not hesitate and begun tickling her socked souls. She looked up and smiled but did not seem to react. I was quite disapointed but then I decided to pull her socks of only to reveal she was wearing another pair ! These were plain red and the fact she had been wearing 2 pairs obviously had lessened the sensation since as soon as I tickled her feet after removing the initial pair she screamed and quickly sat up and tried to pull her legs away.

Basically this erupted a gang tickle. The other girl jumped up and pounced onto her and pinned her arms down and sat on her chest. She then yelled to me: "Tickle her feet martin, go on". So I grabbed her ankles and continued to tickle her souls and toes. She was in fits of laughter and struggled alot. I then removed her final pair of socks to reveal very smooth bare souls and toe nails painted silver. It continued for a minute or 2 then she just yelled for me to stop so I did and the other girl let her go.

I think we then ended up falling asleep or something... it was about 4 am. 😡

Recent time

Wow Martin!! Come to think of it, my most recent time was New Year's Eve too. Must have been somethin' in the air that night. Teehee

My parents took the kids, and my wife and I went to a hotel for the night. I blindfolded her, slowly undressed her (except for her socks), and tied her hands above her head. For about ten minutes I ran a feather all over her body, paying particular attention to her breasts and pussy. When she begged for the bed, I new she was ready. I untied her hands, took her to the bed, and tied her up SPREAD EAGLE. At this point, I slowly slid the socks off of her bound feet (we like this, its like opening a Christmas gift). They were extra sensitive this night, so I tickled aggressively. After squirming, moaning and groaning to my satisfaction, I placed her quietly humming vibrator on her clit. She came almost immediately!!

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back