• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The AchillesHeelArt Update Thread! M/M F/M M/F F/F

This week we give more colorful characters a real workout: with merciless tickling!

First, Sloth drew a very strenuous kind of workout: a man set upon by three burly personal trainers, lashed to gym equipment and tickled on his belly button and pits until he's breathless! Now that's ab training AND cardio! Then, Darkharp sure seems to like mermen. This time she drew a lithe man-fish, wrapped in the tentacles of a sexy man-squid who uses his appendages to probe the navel of this ticklish undersea dweller. It's a good week for male belly button fans!

Over in the Athena galleries, Blithwulf shows us the unfortunate fate of a female vampire hunter who falls prey to two merciless vamps who tickle her feet for information on her friends whereabouts. Of course, they only promise to shorten the tickle torture of this "Trapped Hunter" by a day if she gives them up. Then, CheshireCat drew a possible post-credit ending to a popular Nintendo game. Shantae and Sky have the two villains Rotty and Risky right where they want them in stocks, with their ticklish bare soles on display. Turns out "A Genie's Wish" was to have the two pirates tickled to tears!

As always you can view the full versions of these drawings in the member's area of www.AchillesHeelArt.com!

And yes, I still take commissions! 🙂

Until next week...

Aaaaaaaaaaaand...... Sold!

This is what finally makes me shell out everytime, Achilles: when the thumbnail shows only the face and the description highlights that their feet are under the feather. That's your strongest advertisement technique, IMO.

This week at AchillesHeelArt we've got 4 more ticklish treats for you!

First up, Azazello drew the unfortunate fate of a sailor who was pulled underwater by a devious sea serpent with a long tongue which flicks all over his body, tickling him into madness! He'll run out of air quickly, consumed by "Loch Ness Laughter". Next, Blithwulf created a self portrait depicting what he goes through to get inspiration for his wonderful tickle torture images. He's literally trapped at his desk by a pair of stocks built into it, and is foot tickled by two burly brutes who are only trying to help, of course. He is truly "The Tortured Artist".

On the Athena side of things, CheshireCat drew one of his cartoon crushes, the nerdy Velma. She somehow got separated from the rest of the Scooby gang, and was set upon by eerie ghostly disembodied hands which snatch the shoes from her feet and tickle her mercilessly! She can barely cry out, "Jihihihinkies!". Then, Footpaws takes us to a lab where a theory is being put to the test: a male and female rat are trapped in foot stocks, and tickle each other's helpless paws to prove that "Rats Really ARE Ticklish". This drawing is actually both F/M and M/F.

As always, you can find the full versions of these drawings in the member's section of www.AchillesHeelArt.com ! We will continue to update until October 31st, but the very last day to buy a 30 day membership will be October 2nd (which will grant you access to everything until we close), so mark your calendars!

Until next week...

This week at AchillesHeelArt, we added four more drawings for your ticklish pleasure.

First up, Blithwulf takes us to a rural retreat where two barefoot long-haired stoner types have a little fun in a grassy field. A brunette has tied a blonde hunk to a fence, and delights in playfully tickling his bare feet in this "Happy Hippie Haven". Next, Footpaws drew a Roman wolf centurion guard who accidentally got too close to an underground cell. The desperate prisoners grab his limbs and hold him down while some of them tickle torture his helpless body and paws as they cry "Give Us the Keys!".

Over on the Athena side of the site, CheshireCat drew some actual cats! Callie Briggs exacts some exquisite revenge on her enemy, the sexy Turmoil, as she both scissors her and tickles her sexy bare feet. She won't stop until she gets enough "Swat Kat Laughs". Then, Azazello drew a corrupt cop's interrogation room where a sexy brunette is subjected to his ruthless techniques. This "Bad Cop" exacts his confessions through merciless rib tickling! She's laughing so hard she can barely confess!

As always, you can view the full versions of these drawings in the member's section of www.AchillesHeelArt.com We will be taking 30 Day memberships up until October 2nd. If you get a membership on the 2nd, that will take you all the way through our very last update on October 31st, when we will close our doors.

This week at AchillesHeelArt, we're beginning the final countdown to the closing of the site! After this week we have 5 weekly updates remaining. Mark your calendars! October 2nd will be the last day you can purchase a 30 day membership, which will give you access to everything before we close on October 31st.

This Wednesday's update includes an electrifying drawing by BearoticArt...his very last for us! A young muscular blonde is taking part in a questionable experiment, as scientists have attached special electrodes to his most ticklish regions which send "Irresistible Impulses" through his body. Then, Azazello takes us to a college classroom where a young man is attempting to improve his grade forcibly by tying and lick-tickling his professor's sensitive bare feet for "Extra Credit".

Over on the Athena side, CheshireCat drew a blue-haired video game cat girl who is KO'd by the big bad blue wolf John Talbain. He mounts Felicia and lick-tickles her bare feet at the same time in "Cat Got His Tongue". Speaking of wolves, Blithwulf fractures a fairy tale with a piece about a certain red-clad girl who is now all grown up. She remembers the terror the big bad wolf put her through as a child, so she's getting torturous revenge with a feather in "What Big Paws You Have".

We've got just 5 updates left, which will include a total of 20 more tickling drawings before all is said and done. Be sure to check in on October 2nd to get your last 30 day membership to www.AchillesHeelArt.com !

October 2nd will be the last day you can purchase a 30 day membership, which will give you access to everything before we close on October 31st.
Hey, quick question: for those who are currently subscribed, is re-subscribing Oct 2 the only option? Is that possible if your subscription runs past Oct 2?

We're now just 4 more updates away from the end! Lucky for you guys, October has 5 Wednesdays this month!

First up Blithwulf does his last M/M piece for us, and he's illustrated his most favorite of all subjects: a burly, hairy man with his big, ticklish feet in wooden stocks. This poor fellow ran up too high of a bar tab, so the bar owner takes it out of his hide by charging the other patrons to tickle torture his feet! This is one wild "Laughter Hours Party". Then, CheshireCat drew two of his favorite original characters. The feline Tucker has his reptilian lover Rene in another torturous pleasure predicament. His arms are bound overhead, and his scaly pits are gently tickled as Tucker holds him in "Another Lover's Embrace".

On the Athena side, Footpaws drew a poor female kitty wrapped up in restrictive mummification bondage, with only her sensitive paws sticking out of the end. With such defenseless, ticklish targets in plain view, someone is "Bound to Tickle" them...and they do. Azazello brings us the plight of an explorer who is overtaken by a strong native girl, hogtied and foot tickled. She's fascinated by this tenderfoot, and his reactions to such light touches. Truly, "The Natives are Restless"...and relentless!

That's all for this week! 4 weeks left!

Achilles

Only 2 weeks until the end! Here's the info on the tickling updates from the first 2 weeks of October:

First up, I was mistaken in calling Blithwulf's last M/M piece his final one. He rounds off his M/M collection with an incredible masterpiece in which a sexy bear is gang tickled by a ruthless pack of hunky men into confessing. To what? Who cares? The fun is in the torture to extract "A Laughable Confession". Then, Azazello drew a sexy wrestling match in which two muscular masked men go at it. One of them decides to cheat to win, and executes a "Forbidden Hold"...by tickling the soles of his opponent's feet!

On the Athena side, Footpaws drew a Dalmatian in the clutches of an evil lizard girl who utilizes all of her limbs to tickle both his paws and his pits at the same time. She's hitting all of his "Ticklish Spots". Then in "Witchy Koo", CheshireCat drew a special Halloween-themed piece with a witch who gives herself willingly to a demon in exchange for a boost to her magical powers. Too bad she didn't know this particular demon had an evil tickle fetish.

This week, Azazello drew the god Atlas, who is desperately trying to do his job of holding up the heavens. Mischievous Pan has other ideas, as he scales the muscular god's body, grasping and tickling his torso in "Atlas Hugged". Then, Footpaws drew a vulture sheriff, who decides to have a little fun with his jackal captive. He dishes out a little "Paw and Order" as his feathery fingers probe the sensitive pads of the poor prisoner's tied paws.

On the Athena side, BlueBully delivers her final piece for us. It could be argued that Ariel has a foot fetish: after all, she's obsessed with having them. And who better to draw her fascination with the sexy Eric's toes than our own BlueBully, another female with a tickle fetish for..."What Do You Call Them?"...Oh, FEET! Then, Blithwulf gives us his final piece: an elaborate contraption that is the secret behind all of those laugh tracks you hear in sitcoms. Someone has to create all that laughter, and this "Live Studio Audience" of bound females are mercilessly tickled by a bicycle-powered foot scrubbing machine and recorded at the same time!

We only have 2 more weekly updates left! Our last art will be posted on October 31st!

Well, this is our last update week, and it couldn't have come at a more dramatic time! I'm living in NYC, and I'm dealing with the fallout from Hurricane Sandy. I've been without power for days and still have no word as to when it will be back. I managed to find a friend with lights on, so I could get the word out about our last drawings in our 5-year run of tickle fun!

Last week, our all-star staff of artists did 4 amazing pieces for their very last submissions. First up, Cheshire Cat really tickles me. No, he REALLY tickles ME, along with some of his cast of original characters, as I finally get what's coming to me in "Farewell Achilles". Then, Sloth drew a special Halloween-themed piece for his final piece. Zombies are everywhere these days, but Sloth's zombies don't crave brains...they crave LAUGHS. Two hunky men attempt to escape from "The Night of the Tickling Dead" but one of them is doomed to be tickled...to death!

On the Athena side, Azazello drew a killer of a piece as a group of whales turns on their handler with their raspy tongues and show her a "Whale of a Good Time" on her ticklish feet! Then, Darkharp delivered a true classic with one of the most beloved tickle victims of all time. She's at the mercy of that scoundrel Don Turtelli again...or IS she? She's blindfolded, so she can't see who is mercilessly tickling her toes with a feather this time in "April O'NO!"

This week, for our final update, I decided to do all the drawings myself. First up, I hit both the Halloween and Christmas holidays at the same time with a beloved classic. Jack wants to make sure that Christmas is merry, so he traps "Sandy Claws", pulls off his boots and tickles his feet with a feather to make sure there are lots of Ho Ho Hos this season. Then, I drew a special Halloween spooky homage to one of Patrick Fillion's Class Comics characters: Zahn. This sexy barbarian has been ambushed by the "Haunted Hands of Hilarity" who hold his limbs, tickle torture him all over and give him a Halloween happy ending!

Then, for my last Athena gallery drawings, I had a MARVELous time. First up, poor Peggy Carter is held prisoner by a certain red-faced Nazi commander who wants the secrets of the Super Soldier Serum. He uses the tesseract on the soles of her bare feet to extract the information in "Ve Haff Vays". Then, Giganta has had a beef with a certain green-skinned rival forever. She finally discovered a weakness in her enemy she can exploit, and she launches a swarm of tickling hands who titillate her to tears in "She-Hulk, Savaged".

Well, that's it, gang. It's been an amazing run, and I want to thank everyone who supported AchillesHeelArt. All of our hard work (600+ drawings!) will be archived in the VIP member's area of MyFriendsFeet.com. Also, I will continue my blog and will be doing the occasional new piece of tickling art now and then. Visit my blog often to find out what I'm up to.

Happy tickling to all!

Achilles

What's New

10/20/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chatroom this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back