• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Agencies: Issue Eight is now available to purchase

Oblesklk

2nd Level Yellow Feather
Issue Eight is finally finished, and ready to purchase on our sites. TickleTown members can log in to www.tickletown.com and purchase this issue at a discount.

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS ISSUE

[Click the pic to see a much larger version]

This long awaited direct sequel to issue seven of The Agencies is finally finished, almost a year after issue seven was released. That's a heck of a production process, eh? 🙂

This is the same artistic team that worked on issue seven, so there's going to be a lot of artistic integrity in the characters that transfers over. We have worked with several artists over the years, and feel this time captures the look and feel of the storyline the best so far.

This is a 20 page issue, and it's in full color.

The story starts where issue seven left off. Mirth, a former freelance mercenary and friend of the agents, was abducted by her sister Karma and had her personality adjusted. The result of this was Mirth has left her old name behind, and now goes by the moniker "The Tickler." She's now in league with her power hungry sister, and her secret weapon is almost complete. But there's just one thing she needs, and one problem: A complicated formula from Agent Starlight. Agent Starlight is the agent that no one can break. But The Tickler sees that as a challenge.

This first page is a sample of the artwork and coloring style. Here we first meet Agent Starlight (with this artistic team's version of her) as she's in the shower. No butt kicking action here, just her little kitty making some noise.

Agencies_Sample08.jpg

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS ISSUE

Last edited:
For those that may have missed it a bit ago, here's the pinup related to this issue.

[click on the above picture for an enlarged version]

This ecomic is 20 full color pages, plus a cover and pinup for $17.95. TickleTown.com members can log into the site and get a significant discount on their purchase of this, or any other tickling comic we've produced over the years.

For those that have been asking, we are in the production phase of issue nine, and expect to have that finished up in a couple of months. Hopefully, if sales hold up and we continue to do several more books, we hope to get a new issue done every 4 months or so. We are planning on releasing some teasers from issue nine pretty soon, but I'd to wait a couple more weeks on it. I'm pretty excited that we've converted two more characters of the Agencies universe in issue nine, Agent Deadline and Rachel Ghost.

Thanks to everyone that's supported these comics, and I hope they get better and better with each passing issue.

And for fun, I'm attaching a copy of the page two of this comic, so you can get a better idea of the art quality this book has. We're proud of what our art team has put together here, and their interpretation of our characters and comic universe. Although there's no tickling on this page, there is definitely a healthy dose in each issue.

[click on the above picture for an enlarged version]

We had to switch webhosts late last week. We're still in the process of getting the comics site back up and running (www.the-agencies.com) but we do anticipate it coming back up either Tuesday or Wednesday. Really sorry about the delay, but hopefully it should all work out in the end.

We received the first colored and finished page of issue 9 this afternoon, so I'm really excited about how it's looking so far. Issue 9 will have the most concentration of tickling we've ever done in a single issue before, so it worried me at first. But since it's a continuation of issues 7 and 8, I think it will all make sense.

As always if you want to see anything in particular, let me know.

where's 9?

Issue Nine can now be officially be purchased from our site at http://www.the-agencies.com/

The official page for this specific issue is http://www.the-agencies.com/agencies/issue_nine.htm

I'll be posting the cover and pinup for this issue shortly.

A reminder that this issue is part of a story arc that begins with issue seven
http://www.the-agencies.com/agencies/issue_seven.htm

And continues with issue eight
http://www.the-agencies.com/agencies/issue_eight.htm

And then continues with this one, issue nine 🙂

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back