• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Agencies: Issue Thirteen production preview

oblesklk1

TMF Master
The Agencies: Issue Twelve released a year and a half ago. True to form, we've definitely taken the long route in publishing continuations of our most popular series. But the day has finally upon us, and #13 is very close to being released.

First, and most important, The Agencies has a whole new look!
Before we're pelted with rotten lettuce and other assorted veggies, let me start by saying we've hired the same team who brought you The Ruthless #2 to head up our flagship comic The Agencies as well! So that's really good news because these guys do incredible work.

A history...
The Agencies 1-6 were published as standalone stories, much like The Cyriaan Chronicles is now. Starting with #7, I wanted to start an ongoing storyline. These books were now becoming a huge hit. The artists brought an amazingly sexy, cartoonish style of art to the books, and they stayed with us for issues 7-10. Then, as talented production houses sometimes do, they got too much work and had to drop our contract. We did an exhaustive search for the artist or art team to take on the continuation of our longest running title. We came across Oren, who had a wonderfully unique style to his artwork. There was glimmers of brilliance in how he tested for the books, and some panels within #11 and #12 that he drew. However, in the end, I felt it didn't represent my vision as well as it could. Glimmers of brilliance could not overcome the fact that the tickling scenes were just awkward.

So we searched again. And sometimes it's best if you look to the assets you already have instead of looking outward. And that's what we did. We asked the same art team that is now doing The Ruthless to come on board and pen our other most popular storyline. They jumped at the chance, and here we are! This production has taken a long time for a couple reasons. One, we had to finalize the deal with the new art team. And second, and perhaps most important...

The Agencies #13 is 20 pages long with the same low price!
As a mea culpa, we're trying to atone for delayed productions, switched artwork, and any interest that may have been lost due to either of these factors. This book will sell for the same $12.95 all our new releases sell for, but this one will be 20 pages long, plus cover and amazing pinup. We feel that's a great value for what the book will be, and hopefully rekindle interest in the series (which we hope will release more consistently)

The Agencies #13 is an epic climax to an ongoing storyline
We really can't wait for it to release. It's good. We've released some issues lately that people have really liked (CC#6, CC#5, Ruthless #2) and we're hoping to continue that trend here. Despite any risk of overhyping the book, I will say now that it's almost completed, this is one of my favorite issues of anything we've ever produced in the last decade. It's 20 pages, all action, with an exciting climax and ending that not many will predict. As you may recall, Agent Succubus and Magistrate Veronica were sold as bounties to the Boss Kazazumi crime clan. Although the Boss's two lieutenants Yin and Yang relentlessly tortured Magistrate Veronica for days with tickles, they couldn't touch Succubus because her powers prevented anyone from getting too close. The twins grew to despise Succubus for her seductive effect on their boss, converting him into a drooling baffoon. They swore revenge, and hatched a plan to get to Succubus, which they carried out in issue #11. Then in #12 Agent Succubus feels the impact of making a deal with Yin/Yang. And finally, in #13, that storyline ends with Succubus biting off more than she can chew. Or perhaps it is the twins that are in trouble...

Dave2112 is still with us, ensuring ample amounts of ass kicking are put into the script
Although Dave has been knocked sideways with some computer problems recently, he had a hand in both script editing and also character design and the production itself. Those that have long followed his work will see his influences here and there.

As always, you can view our tickling torture comic books at www.the-agencies.com

Last edited:
Mirth

First character showcase in the new artwork is Mirth, aka "The Tickler"

Mirth's appearance has been all over the place over the years. She first appeared briefly in The Agencies #2 and has since taken on many forms over the years. She is an 18 year old mercenary who has occasionally helped the Agency with missions over the years. Although not an official Agent, she has nonetheless proven herself an invaluable asset to them.

That all changed when her sister Karma kidnapped her (issue #7) and brainwashed her into thinking Karma was actually on her side. The two sisters are nearly invulnerable together, and their storyline will pick back up in issue #14.

Mirth's favorite weapon is the katana, and she has mastered the power of vibration.

This post shows Mirth in issues #2, #3, and #4, the early years.

Last edited:
Here is the more recent depictions of Mirth in issues #7 as the hapless heroine, in #8 as the newly found diabolical villain, and then finally in her newest form by the new art team.

In the new artwork we've decide to mature her look at bit. Instead of looking like a late teen, she now looks early to mide 20s. We did this mostly to reflect the changes in the character in recent years, and her years alone on the streets.

Agent Starlight

Here is the next character in line for a makeover: Agent Starlight.

Agent Starlight is arguably the main character in this entire series. We haven't focused on her much to date, but that will change in upcoming issues.

In the early issues, Agent Starlight is seen mostly as the Agency's primary interrogator. She has a knack for getting the most stubborn of spies to talk, and the Agency values that skill very highly.

In Issue #6 we have the only romantically themed issue going on between Agent Starlight and Kedrick, her boyfriend. The two first appeared in issue #4 together, and their chemistry continues here.

In issue #8 she becomes a plaything for Karma and Mirth as they need to know her top secret formula, the XS-45. It's a chemical that both induces memory loss and excites the nerve ending in whoever ingests it. It's the perfect interrogator's tool for tickle torture.

In issue #9-10 Starlight becomes the victim of Karma's sadistic nature, and is finally freed from Karma's headquarter by Miss Rachel Ghost.

Last edited:
Here is Agent Starlight is more of our recent issues. And the final pictures shows her in the reimagined version of the new series that begins with Issue #13.

Production Preview

Here is a shot within the book that shows both the pencils, and then the final colored/lettered portion of the book.

In this sequence, Succubus is being read her last rites, as it's the final day of her deal and the twins' playthings don't always make it this fair, much less all the way through.

In issue #12 we showed Yin's cruelty for tickle torture. But her twin sister Yang usually elects the more sensual, erotic forms of tickle torment for her captives. So these panels are setting up a scene which shows one of Yang's favorite fantasies. And yes, she's starting to dress up in a nurse's outfit at the end.

Can't wait for this one to come out.

We can't either. It's been very difficult to keep a lid on this one all these months, but I'm sure you guys will love the final outcome!

I love Succubus and Starlight. ^_^

I haven't done the Succubus writeup on this thread yet, I'll definitely get on it asap...which version of Succubus (like which issue) do you like the best so far, the version from issue 8-10, or the newer one from issues 11-12?

Same question with Starlight. Always like to hear from readers on these things!

I haven't done the Succubus writeup on this thread yet, I'll definitely get on it asap...which version of Succubus (like which issue) do you like the best so far, the version from issue 8-10, or the newer one from issues 11-12?

Same question with Starlight. Always like to hear from readers on these things!

Succubus: Issue #11-12

Starlight: Issue #9, 10

Also Mirth, from #7, 8.

I'm quite fond of their designs.

After being offline for awhile, I've had a chance to get caught back up and back into the swing of things. In the time I've been away, I've seen the imagery Mike and I worked hard at getting across truly come to life in these stages. I have to say, I'm blown away moreso than just about anything I've ever worked on.

At the risk of over-hyping, Agencies 13 promises to blow away the image of tickling comics...with nuclear weapons. 🙂

Succubus: Issue #11-12

Starlight: Issue #9, 10

Also Mirth, from #7, 8.

I'm quite fond of their designs.

The good news is that the new designs track the Succubus #11-12 pretty closely, all things considered, as well as Starlight's design from 9-10.

Mirth will look quite different however. But I hope that's not a deal breaker for you or anyone else. She was portrayed very young looking, especially in issue 7, and we decided to age her a bit.

After being offline for awhile, I've had a chance to get caught back up and back into the swing of things. In the time I've been away, I've seen the imagery Mike and I worked hard at getting across truly come to life in these stages. I have to say, I'm blown away moreso than just about anything I've ever worked on.

At the risk of over-hyping, Agencies 13 promises to blow away the image of tickling comics...with nuclear weapons. 🙂

Glad you made it back to the land of the living (or at least the land of the virtually living) !

I'm just relieved to see the series get back on track. A year and a half is way too long, and I haven't been really happy with an issue of The Agencies since issue #9. I mean really happy, as in everything is firing on all cylinders.

It's funny, when I feel good or bad about an issue, it translates very directly with sales with this comic line. #7 and #9 have sold amazingly well and I've been most happy with how those two came out.

Just so you guys are all kept in the loops, all the interior art has been received. It's been penciled, inked, colored, and lettered. The only things remaining are the cover and pinup, and then some touch-ups here and there on the interior pages (mostly spelling and grammar items). Then we'll receive the hi-res files and hopefully will have ready to go within a couple of weeks.

Here's to hoping!

And here is our favorite super-bitch-goddess 2000 (tm) Karma.

Karma has been an important part of The Agencies universe for a long time, but she didn't appear in an issue until #7. She came out of nowhere to confront her little sister Mirth and recruit her onto her side.

Karma has a problem with gender roles in this world. She was a promising young recruit into the Agency years ago, and was best friends with Nicole (Agent Starlight) at the time. As her education in the Academy continued, Karma became more and more disenfranchised with the male dominated power structure the agencies invariably took on. She realized, as did many others, that women were much more likely to become Controllers than men. Controllers are the term given to people who could actually control the parasites that ravaged the world's population, and emulate what appears to be super powers to the naked eye. Controllers can manipulate the parasites to create friction in matter, causing things to catch aflame (such as Yang), they can reach out to the parasites in another's brain, amplifying the emotions the person feels towards them (such as Succubus). Some Controllers wield tremendous power and can cause stone and steel to disintegrate almost as will (such as Mirth with her mastery of vibration).

Even though women controlled the power in this post-apocalyptic world, it was still the men who ran the show. And Karma wanted to change all that. Unknown to anyone else, she constructed a device that amplifies a Controller's grasp on his power. Controllers are naturally very sensitive to their environment anyway, this machine made that attribute even moreso. Karma tested it on herself and her closest confidantes to ensure the machine was working. Then she tested it on her baby sister Mirth. It was Karma's intention to raise an army of woman to start their own agency, out of the thumb of male rule.

However, the Agency caught wind of this, and engaged Nicole to interrogate her best friend and find out her plans. Karma confessed to everything and was banished from the Agency. She swore revenge on the Agency and all Agents belonging to its power structure. She seeks an army to call her own, and will stop at nothing until she gets it.

Agent Deadline

Here's some footage of Agent Deadline as she appeared in issues #3, #4, #9, and #10.

Agent Deadline, or Katie Dumas as she used to be known, is a newer initiate into the ranks of the Agents. Her power is the ability to emit a shriek that causes all electronic equipment to malfunction, or Deadline. She is the blonde, cutesy ex-cheerleader and gymnast the Agency recruited years ago. Since she has become good friends with Nicole (Agent Deadline) and to an extent Lindsay (Mirth) after the three of them did a job together in issue #4. That mission went awry, but it still has a way of bringing people together.

Here's a continuation of the Agent Deadline images. The first is her appearance in #11, where she starred as the main course for Yin and Yang's sick games.

Finally we have her updated image as she'll appear in future issues.

Enjoy!

I've also been very excited about the direction that Agencies is headed. Obs said it best with "Back on Track". I agree about that certain "feeling" before the release of a project or issue, and it's definitely strong on this one, much like Ruthless 2.

On an artistic note, this is the second issue to feature one of my earlier "creations", and to see them come to life, so to speak, within the Agencies universe has been extremely fulfilling to me. 🙂

Tiffany

Tiffany has been a support character through the series, at best. She's only really made an appearance in issue #8, and even then she was just a prop in Karma's twisted nightmare world created for Agent Starlight.

Tiffany is Agent Starlight's baby sister. She's ready to submit her application to the Academy to become an Agent just like her big sister. To date, her powers are undocumented. She will play a more important role in the issues to come.

Attached are grabs from her appearances in #8, a very brief scene in #10, and finally her updated look for the new series.

I've also been very excited about the direction that Agencies is headed. Obs said it best with "Back on Track". I agree about that certain "feeling" before the release of a project or issue, and it's definitely strong on this one, much like Ruthless 2.

On an artistic note, this is the second issue to feature one of my earlier "creations", and to see them come to life, so to speak, within the Agencies universe has been extremely fulfilling to me. 🙂

This second appearance of your earlier machines translated much better in this issue than the first time we tried this in issue #11.

It's funny trying to explain in plain English what this device does. I finally had to give up and go with a visual representation of Dave's work so the art team knew what the hell I was talking about. The art team is talented, but there's no reasonable way I could expect them to get this thing right the first time from a text format. It's just too bizarre (and I mean that in a good way). I don't want to give away too much, but for fans of Dave's earlier works, I think you'll be pleased to see a character from this comic put through the paces in a device that leaves little to the imagination.

Status update: we received most of the hi-res files today; we're now working on completing the pinup and cover for the book. It's coming together!

I am to blinded sided by all this awesomeness to make a coherent comment right now. I am sorry...

Did they have to slut the characters up so much in the new iterations? And why did Karma go from having dark skin, hazel eyes, and brown hair to being Irish? 😀

Good stuff, though!

Last edited:
I am to blinded sided by all this awesomeness to make a coherent comment right now. I am sorry...

Take some time, collect yourself, and let us know what you think 🙂

Did they have to slut the characters up so much in the new iterations? And why did Karma go from having dark hair, hazel eyes, and brown hair to being Irish? 😀

Good stuff, though!

As creator, writer, director, producer, blah blah blah, I'll take responsibility for the characters' appearances, for good or ill. It is true when we redesigned the characters I wanted them to look sexier. Slutty never entered my mind, and there's definitely a fine line between the two concepts. I think the characters looked sexy in issues 7-10, but many thought they were borderline emaciated and too young looking. In this redesign I wanted to have the art team give them fuller frames but maintain a high level of sexiness to them. Slutty was never my intention, but I could see how you could arrive at that conclusion 😉

Karma was always meant to be a redhead, but the lighting in prior issues was such that she came across as brownish-red (and in some cases just brown!). I wanted to correct that going forward. You might think between Stacia (The Ruthless), Agent Starlight (The Agencies), and Karma (The Agencies) I might have a thing for strong-willed and intelligent redheads...nah...

Funny thing about that very issue; I commissioned Umojar to do some pieces related to The Agencies awhile back (don't remember if I ever posted them). Anyway, I'm attaching two pieces that cover this very issue of Karma's mysteriously changing hair color. Umojar, referencing her earlier pics, colored her hair brown in the first iteration. Then the corrected version has her with red hair.

Thanks for your thoughts, hopefully you like the changes when the dust settles 🙂

Last edited:
I see how t'werks! The reds are interesting, and it's especially fun to mess with the colors, but it can be... ehhh... fun when you approach the auburns. Bella Donna and I are working on a comic (non-fetish) and there's an Irish red girl and an auburn girl. The auburn girl's hair is simply a darker red than the true redhead because to depict real auburn... well, she'd just have brown hair!

As for the sexy vs slutty issue, I'll also give that it's probably a matter of opinion. One person's idea of attractive isn't the same as everybody else's vision, so on and all 😀

But like I said, good stuff! The new art is very crisp, very reminiscent of classic Good Girl Art. Keep it up! 😀

Really looking forward to the upcoming issue!!!

Is their an E.T.A. on the release?

Also, will their be any further issues of The Ruthless, Tickle Magnet or Yelena?

Last edited:
I see how t'werks! The reds are interesting, and it's especially fun to mess with the colors, but it can be... ehhh... fun when you approach the auburns. Bella Donna and I are working on a comic (non-fetish) and there's an Irish red girl and an auburn girl. The auburn girl's hair is simply a darker red than the true redhead because to depict real auburn... well, she'd just have brown hair!

As for the sexy vs slutty issue, I'll also give that it's probably a matter of opinion. One person's idea of attractive isn't the same as everybody else's vision, so on and all 😀

But like I said, good stuff! The new art is very crisp, very reminiscent of classic Good Girl Art. Keep it up! 😀

No worries. But pursuant to this conversation, I may actually have the art team give Karma more of an auburn hair coloring instead of a cherry reddish color. Auburn is my personal fav anyway, so two birds with one stone, right?

Really looking forward to the upcoming issue!!!

Is their an E.T.A. on the release?

Also, will their be any further issues of The Ruthless, Tickle Magnet or Yelena?

Thanks! ETA is about 1-2 weeks. Let's say 2 weeks. The pinup is rather involved (about the scope of the issue #10 pinup which was my favorite one to date) so it will take them awhile.

Ruthless #3 just started production this week, Tickle Magnet #2 started production a couple weeks ago with a new art team, and Yelena #3 is almost finished production.

Ruthless #3 is going to be awesome. I wrote that script a very long time ago, but am anxious to see it finally come to life, with the same art team that did Ruthless #2. The Ruthless and Dr. Collins partner up for their own reasons, and decide to unleash hell on a college campus and test out some of their combined creative cruelty.

I had initially decided to halt the Tickle Magnet comic line because of poor sales. But then the book turned around and is now doing quite well, oddly enough. I guess it was a late bloomer. The comic has very strong characters in it, so I hated to abandon it, but was never quite happy with the artwork. Well now there's a brand new art team continuing the series, and I really like the direction they're going with it. It now has a very, very cutesy look to it that I think fits the storytelling a lot more. It's borderline manga, but doesn't quite go there. I'll attach a pic to show what I'm talking about. Anyway, it's in production and should be fun!

And finally, Yelena #3 is almost done. This issue will introduce the Witch Hunters that had been alluded to in earlier issues and the accompanying stories. I don't want to say more. Fun stuff.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back