• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Agencies: Issue Thirteen production preview

HOT DAMN!!!! Like the design pic!

Also thank you for the estimated dates.

Design pics for Tickle Magnet #2?

And not a problem on the dates. We received a draft of the pinup over the weekend but it will need some revisions and should hopefully be done by week's end.

will there be any nylon tickling in any of the coming issues?

Oh I'm sure there will be. I haven't sat down to officially pen #14 yet, so anything can go in at this point. I like those scenes too so I'm sure they will find a way of working themselves in somehow 😉

Got any preferences for which characters and what kind of nylons?

I vote for Starlight in sheer tan or black nylons - but any agents in them will do!

Oh, I like the sketches. Real nice.

Thanks!

I vote for Starlight in sheer tan or black nylons - but any agents in them will do!

A very nice choice, indeed. I'll be posting a sweepstakes shortly on Tickle Theater. If you want to see the above sooner rather than later (I will still work the nylons into the storyline), look for it and enter! No purchase necessary on the sweepstakes.

And so you guys know, we got back final inks on the cover/pinup today. So now it's just the coloring/lettering that needs to be done, and we're ready to launch. I'm still aiming a launch of a week from now. Will keep you all updated if anything changes.

We received the cover today!

We're even closer to the release date, and we're pretty excited about it. Dave and I have been exchanging emails, I'm going to come onto his WCR radio show this Thursday so we can shoot the breeze about this release and other tickling issues. Should be fun!

This cover is the most provocative cover we've ever had on an issue of...well, anything. Given what's inside the book though I felt this a pretty good representation of what you could expect. This isn't too much of a spoiler: we already showed above that Yang was in a nurse's outfit and one of the overall themes of the book was going to be erotic tickling torment.

One of the interesting things we tried to cover in these last couple of issues is the dichotomy of the twins Yin and Yang. Yin has mastery over ice, and is labeled the Ice Queen of the East. She's cool, professional, and overly sadistic. She tortured Succubus in Issue #12 merely because she could, and not really for any other reason. Her sadism goes far deeper, as readers will discover in Issue #13. This personality is offset somewhat by Yang, who controls fire. Yang is more sensuous, empathetic, and a highly sexual person. She is drawn towards sex symbols and would just a soon give her victims an earth shattering orgasm as tickle them. The ambiguity of Succubus's comments on this cover are a direct result of Yang's attention. Her victims beg for it yet hate it at the same time. It's symbolic of most ticklees' love/hate relationship with tickling. Many love the feeling but have some ambivolence about the lack of control over themselves. The same holds here...Agent Succubus is not a tickle fetishist by any means, but Yang's techniques are both pleasurable and torturous at the same time and the result are subtle forms of madness.

Enough jabbering. Enjoy!

Here is the pinup for Issue #13. It's a whole lot of agents, and a whole lot of water.

And by the way, the issue is finally available for sale!

It's available now only at www.the-agencies.com.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back