• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The annoying thing about Chris is........

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm....

I see that you're coming to LA next year. My Goddess wants to hold at least one and maybe 2 parties at PA (she brought me down for the last one~way too fun!)~email me w/your schedule and see if we might be able to coordinate something...
XOXO

chrisheaven said:
:justlips: hoping to meet up with them personally some day

steph said:
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm....

I see that you're coming to LA next year. My Goddess wants to hold at least one and maybe 2 parties at PA (she brought me down for the last one~way too fun!)~email me w/your schedule and see if we might be able to coordinate something...
XOXO
no worries---you'll receive my schedule and hopefully...........

He has this thought that the threads he makes aren't silly, but however, the line to kick him in the arse hasn't filled up yet 😱

Oh, the games people play. Well, anyway, I know that kicking Chris in the you know what is in the thread "Kick Chris in the *****!"

chrisheaven said:
many thanks to all who have responded so far=====so fa so good heehee :xpeepsofa

rats chris i wish you could come to my state when you come to the states. melissa is coming too right?

isabeau :bubble:

There some really annoying things about Chris, but it's hard to pick one as most annoying. 😀

he never yahoooooooooooooooooooooooooos me anymore and i know why. hmmmmm

isabeau :evilha:

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back