• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Arches ~ Your Favourite Tickle Spot?

Tickle4444

TMF Regular
It's my understanding that for many people, the soles are the most ticklish spot on the body - and, of the whole sole, the arches are especially ticklish. Would any of you say that the arches are your favourite spot to tickle or be tickled on?

Last edited:
Though my arches are pretty sensitive, I believe just under/between my toes are far worse places to attack...

And though I love when my ler attacks my feet, I prefer when she gets my upper body...this way, she's closer to me, and I can look in her eyes and see that glint of evil that all ler's have...😉 😀 🙂

Actually there is a spot on my wife's back that I adore tickling. When it's ticklish it makes her scrunch into a ball and giggle, I just love that.

Seeing as i'm a foot fetishist, I think you can guess what my answer to this question is. 😉

Yes, I freaking LOVE to tickle the arches of the sole. It's probably my favourite tickle spot. However, that can vary if the person is not ticklish there. If that's the case, i'm more than happy with upperbody. <3

As for being tickled there, I don't mind being tickled on my arches. However, I do prefer u/b myself, if my 'ler is tickling me. Not sure why. Based on past experiences, it's just more fun on both my 'ler and my part. 😉

I'm most ticklish on my arches, and high-arched feet just rock my world!

I know my ler sister always attacks my soles first then moves up to under my toes then between my toes then to my arches but my favorite is the soles

Well, I don't have a specific place I favor for tickling. I just love to tickle anywhere and everywhere, finding out juuuuuust the right spot to drive you almost to the point of madness. Or other fun. n.n

Camel26 said:
Though my arches are pretty sensitive, I believe just under/between my toes are far worse places to attack...

And though I love when my ler attacks my feet, I prefer when she gets my upper body...this way, she's closer to me, and I can look in her eyes and see that glint of evil that all ler's have...😉 😀 🙂

I wish I was in Pittsburg. :evilha:

For me, the arches of my feet are my worst spot. Everything from the arches to the center of my soles is one big hotspot, with my toes coming in a close second place. And yes, I absolutely love when I'm tickled there.

Honestly, I can't distinguish tickling on my arches from tickling on the rest of my feet. Anytime it happens to me it's usually 'cause someone's got my feet trapped and her fingers are scrabbling indiscriminately on my soles. I can't even tell if she's hitting the arches or some other part of the foot--all I know is the onslaught of unbearably giggly sensations flooding in from the general foot area. She might as well have thrown a switch or something--from my end it's an experience devoid of precision or fine distinctions.

Obviously I can distinguish between whether someone's tickling the bottom of my foot or, say, in between the toes--but only to acknowledge that it's a different, though by no means more tolerable, source of panic and hysteria.

hmmmm....

:redstar: Well, I must say that although the arch is very ticklish...my "tickle master" enjoys tickling the underneath of my toes which really gets me going, also the tops of the feet can be quite ticklish...but the one thing I absolutely love that he does is he nibbles all the way up the side of my foot and on my tootsies, drives me mad!!! :yellowsta

My favorite spot are the balls of the feet; that's usually where my fingers first explore whenever I tickle my gfs feet. But she has a spot that is right where her heel meets her arch that is hypersensitive, so I save that area for when I really want to drive her crazy =3

Oh and my fav spot to tickle, that is not on the foot, is hips and lower back. I like to gently and rapidly drum my fingers all around that area just to see my gf dance around ^-^

Nothing like talking about my fav tickling spots on my gf to make me all love sick =/

After thinking a little bit I remembered a girl I used to play with when youger. There is a line that runs through the arch on some feet that seems to be the perfect finger size. She used to lay on her stomach with her knees bent in front of me while I sat in a chair with her feet in my lap. It was great she could control the feeling very well if I stayed with one foot or began with both at the same time. I used to tease one foot for about 30 seconds until she was concentrating on keeping that foot from feeling it and then run a single finger up and down the line of the other. She would squeel and scrunch up her foot saying no fair, not that one it's ticklish now. Then both feet lost it and I could play with her trapped feet until her mom said ok she's making to much noise. Her feet were kind of long and her arches were shallow but long and really ticklish once I broke her concentration. I miss those feet.

feet all the way

i would say im most ticklish on my soles and between my toes 😍 being tickled there

The arches, toes, and sides of the foot are all my favorites. It's funny when girls let me tickle thier fet, and either they dont know how ticklish they are or what, but as soon as I hit they arches and sides, they go crazy. Its great becuase they usually dont expect the arches to be so bad. :laughing:

Well perhaps not so much the arch, the the sole of the foot gets me laughing.
I enjoy my feet being slowly tickled...*blushes*

I'm not sure if my arch are ticklish or not, but I do believe that my sole are pratically the most ticklish spot, and to be honest, I kinda liked being tickled on my feet. (Just as long as the nails aren't very sharp) 😛

Thet's my favourite spot to be tickled,😱🙂 but also favourite spot if I tickle someone's feet.:evil:

miss_nylons said:
Thet's my favourite spot to be tickled,😱🙂 but also favourite spot if I tickle someone's feet.:evil:
*squirms "Ah, another female 'ler" looks around nervously*

It's my understanding that for many people, the soles are the most ticklish spot on the body - and, of the whole sole, the arches are especially ticklish. Would any of you say that the arches are your favourite spot to tickle or be tickled on?

without a doubt! 😛aw: :yellowsta :content: :greenstar :bluestar: :evil:

Not my favorite... but easiest to get away from... hahaha...

I find, since i'm such a gorilla, that my feet get away really easy.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back