• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Arches ~ Your Favourite Tickle Spot?

Not my favorite... but easiest to get away from... hahaha...

I find, since i'm such a gorilla, that my feet get away really easy.

Not if we lock your ankles into the stocks, tie your two big toes together, and handcuff your hands behind your back. 🙂

Tickling the beautiful arches of the beautiful feet of a beautiful girl is... uh... nice!

(Ran out of words at the end, there.)

Not if we lock your ankles into the stocks, tie your two big toes together, and handcuff your hands behind your back. 🙂

Agghh! Okay, my feet are officially involuntarily twitching at the very thought.

That's my favourite position. Then the ticklee is in a real helpless position, and you can tickle those soles without mercy.

I've never been put in that position and yet still have managed to wind up with my feet getting tickled until I was frantic and beyond, countless times... in other words, the ticklishness of my feet seems to do a pretty good job of rendering me helpless without added hardware!

I can't imagine what it would be like to find myself in the circumstances you describe; I'd probably lose my mind. Especially since you're leaving the abdomen completely defenseless as well...

I would say that arches are my favorite spot to tickle. Arches can be one of the foot's sexiest features.

I go for the soles right away, then if the lee wishes to try other spots I will tickle the whole foot.

Oh goodness, I go crazy when my arches are tickled! But even so, I love it when my boyfriend tickles my back or sides playfully. It's so much fun since he'll just do it at random! Haha~

between my toes
and the arches of my feet
sometimes a light tickle on my heels can drive me crazy too 🙂

without a doubt

The arches are my FAVORITE spot to tickle.....I mean, how can you not? LOL....much prefer the arches to the toes....bu toes aren't neglected either...lets just say the toes get tongue tickled while the fingers gently explore and tickle the arches.....how much could you stand?

I love just tickling their feet or sides since they are easy access.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back