• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The Bartender I will never forget – Futa\M Noncon

maodzedong

Hey guys, this is the first story I wrote, it's about a fantasy I have been thinking about lately, I hope you will like it.
This story contains futa/trans characters with non-consensual sexual content.
All of the characters in this story are above the age of 18.

Enjoy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday night, hot summer evening Jimmy is finally heading home from work when he suddenly hears his phone ring, it’s his friend Roy. “Hey man how you doing?” Roy asked casually, “I just got out of the office it's been a long day” Jimmy answered. “well, the good news its finally Friday, got any plans?” “Not really, I’m pretty tired I thought maybe to stay home order some pizza, and watch some movie, wanna join?” Jimmy asked casually, “No Jimmy come on it's Friday night, it’s been forever since we went out. I heard there is a new bar opened last week not far from your place let’s go check it out” Roy said with a hopeful voice. “I don’t know Roy, I’m pretty tired let's meet tomorrow, ok?”, “That’s what you always say and then we never go out, come on Jimmy one beer and I bring you home I promise”. “One beer?” Jimmy asked with doubt, “One beer I promise”, “Fine”, “Great! I will pick you up in one hour” Roy said enthusiastically and immediately hung up before Jimmy could change his mind. “Oh well, It’s been a while since I went outside to meet some people outside the office” Jimmy thought for himself.

One hour later Roy came to pick up Jimmy, “there he is” Roy said as Jimmy got into the car. They were catching up on the way to the bar, 5 minutes later, they arrived. “Wow it’s really close to my place” Jimmy said, “I told you” Roy answered as they got inside and sat on the bar. “Hey guys what can I get you?” the bartender asked. She was 1.65 meters tall, with dark hair and bright blue eyes. She had this goth girl look, wearing all black, pale skin, and sharp black nails. “We will have two beers” Roy answered, while smiling to the bartender with a flirty attitude. “You waste no time, don’t you?” Jimmy says with a smile, “Did you see her? She is gorgeous, and by the way, the way she is dressed she must be crazy in the sack too”, “You judge too fast man” Jimmy answered as she brought their beers. “So, what’s your name?” Roy asked the bartender, “I’m Alexis”, she answered with a polite smile. “I’m Roy and this is my friend Jimmy. Did anyone tell you you are beautiful?” Roy said without hesitation. Alexis didn’t even bother answering him and asked Jimmy “Is he always this embarrassing?” which made Jimmy chuckle while he drank his beer. “Unfortunately, yes, but he means well. Most of the time” Jimmy answered with a smiley face. “Does this move ever work for him with any women?” Alexis asked, “Not even once” Jimmy replied immediately. “Umm, I’m right here you know” Roy said with a confused face. Three of them laughed it off and talked for a few more minutes.

Suddenly two beautiful girls sat on the other side of the bar waving for Alexis as she went over to say hello. “Bro check these girls out they are really cute, you should make a move” Roy whispered, “No thanks” Jimmy said as Roy didn’t wait for an answer and called Alexis to buy this two girls a drink and asked her to say it’s from Jimmy. A few minutes later Roy told Jimmy something came up and he needed to go. “We didn’t even finish our beer and you already leaving? Wait, are you diching me for a booty call?” Jimmy said with judgment. “Yea man sorry, but hey you got these cute girls a drink maybe you will get lucky as well” Roy answered as he left. Alexis made the girls a drink, she then came over to Jimmy “Your friend ditched you ha?”, “yup”, “well if there anything I can do for you let me know” Alexis said. “What do you think about these girls? Cute ha? Actually I know them, we were classmates before, you should go say hi” she said.

Jimmy went over and talked to the girls for a few minutes, and he felt like both were in to him. After a few minutes they said they had to go to some party and left him their numbers as they left the bar. Jimmy was satisfied as he went back to his sit. “I think they are really into you” Alexis said with a smile, “seems that way” Jimmy said full of himself. After talking for few minutes Alexis said “You know they are queers, right?”, “What?! You are joking right? They don’t look like it..” He said disappointed. “Well they are what we call futa so it’s hard to tell” she answered. Jimmy was shocked and then he took their numbers and threw them away. “What was that reaction all about?" Alexis asked, “I’m not gay why should I keep their numbers?”, “It doesn’t mean you are gay… well that’s your call, mister manly man” Alexis teased him. “I don’t know what you trying to pull here but this is disgusting and not my thing” Jimmy said a bit angry. “Well, that’s rude” Alexis said, “well that’s true” Jimmy said angrily as he finished his beer and took off. “Wait! I didn’t mean to upset you, let me get you last shot on me before you go home” Alexis said, “sure why not” he answered. They drank together and then Alexis said goodbye with evil smile on her face. Jimmy said “bye” with a smug expression and left. The bar was close to his house, so he decided to walk home, suddenly after a few minutes he felt dizzy. Actually, he thought he is too dizzy for someone who drank only one beer and one shot, but he didn’t give it too much meaning. After two more minutes of walking, he lost consciousness and fainted.

Two hours later he wakes up, confused. “What happened? Where am I?” he was thinking to himself. After a few seconds he notices he lies on a bed spread-eagle, and he can’t move his arms and legs, and then he notices he is also naked. “What the fu...” he didn’t finish the sentence as he heard the door open. “Morning sunshine” a female voice came from the door, she opened the lights so he didn’t see very clearly but the voice was familiar. Then he realized, its Alexis! She wore a black miniskirt, black braw, and high black heels where you can see her high arched pale feet with black nail polish. “What the fuck is going on? Where am I? why am I tied to this bad? How the hell did I get here? Jimmy asked question after question with a stressful tone. “Well I put something in your shot which made you faint, it was about two minutes before I ended my shift and my replacement came. So when I came outside to pick you up you were already on the ground. Right now you are on my bad, comfortable right? I just bought it last week” Alexis said casually as if she told a friend about another casual story of the day. “Are you insane? You drugged me? What is wrong with you? let me go right you!”. Jimmy said with anger. “I don’t think so, you were quite rude to me and my friends and I believe you owe me an apology” Alexis said with a grin. “Apology? Are you out of your mind? You didn’t like my opinion on your gay creepy friends, so you kidnap me? Fuck you release me right now and I will do you a favor by not telling the police!”. Alexis listened calmly and didn’t say anything for a few seconds until she changed the subject, “You know one of my favorite hobbies in this world is to taming guys like you, full of confidence, thinks they can say whatever they want without any repercussions” she said like she doesn’t take him seriously. “Oh, you are so going to regret this, I’m going to f…” was all he managed to say as suddenly he felt her nails gave a small scratch to his left foot sole “Aaahh what the fuck?!” Jimmy didn’t expect that. “I see someone is ticklish” she said with a smile, “No I’m not, and don’t fucking touch me you creep” he said nervously, “are you sure?” she said and punctuated her words while softly using one finger to scratch each of his soles. Jimmy was extremely ticklish, and he tried hard to act cool and she knew that.

Alexis liked games especially to win “I will make you a deal, if you can last 30 seconds without laughing, I will let you go, but if you lose you are going to be my little plaything, sounds good?” She said with confidence. Jimmy didn’t want to play along with her crazy ideas but honestly, he was a bit nervous and he couldn’t move at all so he figured to give it a chance “Fine you pervert” He replied. She didn’t let him a warning and with a second, she used one hand to hold his left foot and the other one to draw circles, only with one fingernail on the balls of his foot. It was the most ticklish part of his foot, he felt like electricity going through his sole, he almost laughed but managed to hold himself. “It's ok I can go through this it's only 30 seconds” he thought to himself. She could tell he was suffering and she liked teasing him “Wow this is hard for you, isn’t it? It’s been only 10 seconds” she said laughing and continuing. After 20 seconds Jimmy said to himself “Ok keep it going, relax, 10 seconds and you can go home away from this crazy bitch” suddenly she uses all of her fingers to tickle him all around his foot. As his immediate reaction, his eyes were wide open, and he opened his mouth without any noise, after 3 seconds he couldn’t hold back “Hahahaha Nooo nooooo stop Ahahaha nonoo” “And we have a loser haha this is going to be fun” Alexis says as she brings a chair in front of both of his feet and start tickle both of his feet “fuckk hahahaha noo ohohoh ok ok stop itttt you biiiitch hahaha”. There is nothing Jimmy hates more than tickling, being tied up and tickled without being able to defend himself was a true hell for him. Alexis tickled him as she was playing with his feet, trying to figure out where are his most sensitive spots, all this time Jimmy screamed but she didn’t reply to any of his words besides giving him a satisfied smile. After ten minutes she stops and lets him breathe for a bit. “Are you done? You had your fun now let me go please I can't take it” Jimmy said as he caught his breath. “Done? You have so much pride you still haven’t apologized yet” Alexis said as she walked toward his right side. “Fine, IM SORRY, are you happy now?” he said with fake intentions. “I guess you will learn the hard way” she said when she sat on his right and tickled his armpits. “Omggg noonooo wait wait im sorry ahahahahaohohoh” he lost it. “that’s too late now bitch” she said smiling. She focused on his armpits but from time to time she went down to the upper part of his ribs to make sure he didn’t get used to it and then went up again.

She kept this way for another ten minutes as she decided to get more comfortable, so she leaned back in a way that she leaned on her right elbow, which is placed between his legs, when her shoes are crossed one above the other just near his face. “Please stop this I’m sorry I offended you, please let me go” Jimmy begged with no luck. “It's too late for this now I'm heaving too much fun” she said while tickling his belly “ohooh wait ahahaha noononooo”. Jimmy almost lost it from all the tickling, and he couldn’t stop being distracted from her feet by his face. Although she wore heels, but he still could see her soft skin with high arch from his position. 10 minutes later she finally noticed it “Are you staring at my feet or am I imagining?” Alexis said with curiosity and stopped the tickling. Jimmy breathed heavily and couldn’t reply. “Are you a little foot fetish?” she asked while Jimmy catches his breath, “Gross, no way you evil bitch just let me go already” Jimmy said still heavily breathing. Alexis has a small grin smile on her face, while she takes her shoes off. After Alexis took her shoes off, she raised her right foot above his face and slowly closer and closer to his face so she could see his reaction. She had a soft high arch with perfect pink soles and cute toes, Jimmy never seen something like this before, he was completely enchanted by the view that he forgot he was supposed to act like he didn’t like feet at all. She used her foot to softly touch his lips when she suddenly pulled her foot back, which caused him for automatic reaction of leaning forward. “Yeah sure you hate feet, because that’s how someone reacts when they get feet in their face” Alexis said with a sarcastic smile.

She immediately got up on the bed, and sat between his spread legs, her feet spread straight in front of his face without him being able to touch them, in a way in which her legs are on his abdomen and his crouch is exposed to her. She didn’t waste time and started to tickle his sides and the lower belly. She could notice that after 30 seconds his penis started to get erect. Jimmy had a big foot fetish, and this was the last thing he wanted to happen, to get aroused by this crazy woman all while he was being tickle tortured. “Wow, I guess you really like my feet if you react to it so fast. I knew you would learn to enjoy this time you little pervert” Alexis said with a smile. “Stoooopp ohohohoh nooo hahaha pleeeeasee” Jimmy couldn’t control himself, he felt like she is getting better at tickling him every minute and he lost control of his body. Even though the tickling distracted him he was fully erect within two minutes.

After a few minutes he suddenly felt her tickling his balls “ahahahhaa oh my god you are crazy hahahaa stoppp” Jimmy lost it but all this time he couldn’t look away from her soft feet stuck in front of his face. He was so turned on, precum started to come out of his penis, she took advantage of it to lube his penis and start squeezing it slowly with both hands, he was too turned on at this point that he felt that he is getting closed. Every time she saw he was getting closed she left his cock and just focus on tickling, massaging his cock, tickling, massaging his cock, tickling with nonstop edging without a release. She drove him crazy until he couldn’t keep his cool anymore “Omg hahahaaa please just let me cummmmm yooooouuu are killing me ohohhhohh”, “I thought you wanted me to stop touching you and now you want me to touch you more? You are giving me mixed signals” Alexis answered with an evil smile and then she continued “But first you need to admit that you are my little tickle pet and your love my feet” she said while punctuating her words with using both of her hands squeezing his erected cock. “Omggg yes I admit I love your feet they drive me crazy, and I will be your tickle pet just please let me cum!” he said submissively, “I like you better submissive like this, let me think about it” she said as she left his penis and return to tickling him.

Jimmy couldn’t see anything but her beautiful feet in front of him, and the ticklish sensations which drove him crazy. After a while he managed to hear some weird noises through his laughing, it sounded like some noise he was familiar with, like a pumping. He was too tired and aroused at this point to give it too much attention when he suddenly heard Alexis moaning. It was too suspicious now, he embraced power while being tickled and moved his pelvis in order to move her a bit from her position which made her stop the tickling. Then he saw his worst nightmare: Alexis is a futa too! She has a penis! She was masturbating herself while tickling and torturing him. “whatttt the fuckk?!!!!” Jimmy screamed “You are not a woman! Stay away from me you freak!” he kept screaming as he was too confused by this situation. “Well now you found out about my secret, I was planning to tell you eventually but now is fine with me as well” she said indifferently. Jimmy didn’t know how to handle this situation, “All this time I was aroused by this woman? Man? Whatever this futa is. But she looks exactly like women, what the fuck?? how is it possible? Why did happened to me?” Jimmy had too many questions running through his mind. Alexis didn’t waste much time as she placed herself between his legs again firmly with her legs on his sides to keep herself balanced. “What the hell are you doing?! Get off me you freak!” Jimmy screamed with panic which only made Alexis more driven “I see my little tickle pet is being rude again, I think you need to be punished” and she starts to tickle him with both of her hands around his shaft and balls to drive him crazy from ticklishness and arousal in the same time. All this time Jimmy sees her evil smile while tickling him and her penis rock hard from before. “Nooo ahahaha stoppp I hate you stoppp” he screamed, “you ruined my orgasm, who gave you the right to do that? There is only one here who controls both of our orgasms and it's me darling” Alexis said seriously while tickling his ribs and sides.

“Why are you resisting? Look how hard you are getting again, didn’t you just beg me to make you cum a few minutes ago?” Alexis said with a smile. Jimmy hated her, but he hated himself more, all he could think about was why is he getting so hard on this futa? “It’s disgusting, this is weird” was all he could think about. After a minute she takes baby oil from beside the bed and rubs all over his abdomen and his shaft. In the same time she put both of her feet in front of his face again while tickling him around his shaft “Hahaha oh my god stooooop stooooop!! hahaha get these feet away from meeeee!!” he screamed again while experiencing a new level of ticklishness, “I thought you love my soft feet” she said as she put both her feet and press against his face for the first time. At the same time, she uses one hand to tickle his belly and sides and the other hand to massage his hard rock shaft. Jimmy couldn’t do anything, he was trapped. “Is she going to force me to cum now while being tickled? This is a nightmare, I can’t believe this is happening to me, her feet are so soft and smell so good, why am I so aroused god why” Jimmy thought to himself, feeling shame and embarrassment while trying to resist but no luck. It wasn’t 30 seconds and he started to explode all while he was being tickled. He kept cumming and cumming for maybe a minute or so and then she stopped.

“Wow that was wild, look how much mess you made, all my legs are covered with your cum” she said proudly. She came up from the bed and gave him something to drink “Here drink this it will make you feel better”. it had a weird taste, bittersweet kind of drink but he was too thirsty he didn’t care. When he finished drinking still tied up, she got a phone call “Hey are you here? Great you can come in I’m just about getting into the shower. OK see you bye “she hung up, Jimmy didn’t understand what it going on. “So I’m going to take a shower to clean myself from all your ticklish mess, but while I’m gone my friends will give you company, see you soon” she said as she left the room without giving him a chance to respond. “Wait what? What friends? Let me go! Please!” he screamed but she already left. After two minutes the door opened again and he had another surprise, it was the two girls from the bar.

The first one is Rebecca, with brown hair, green eyes, and big boobs with the fit body of someone who works out. She wore a belly shirt, mini shorts, and white sneakers. The other one is Juli, she was a beautiful Asian like in the movies, with a beautiful smile. She wore a sleeveless red shirt, short jeans, and brown leather sandals where you can see her light green toenail polish.

“You really did a lot of mess around here, your semen is all over the place” Rebecca said giggling like she was making fun of him. “What is happening? Please release me I’m begging you I’m here against my will” Jimmy begged. “You know, Alexis texted us what you did with our numbers after we left, but don’t worry I didn’t take it personally, we will just play with you a little bit I think you deserve it” Rebecca said with a cute voice. “I’m sorry I’m sorry please let go ho.. ahahaha noo stop please noo ahahaha not thereee” he couldn’t finish the sentence before both started tickling him mercilessly. Juli sat beside him tickling his armpits while Rebecca tickled both of his feet. “hahaha!! Noo whats the deal with youuuu and tickliiiing?!! Ohohohh!!” Jimmy asked through the laughing. “wow he is the real deal ha Juli?” Rebecca says while ignoring Jimmy, “I’m sorry Jimmy I didn’t want to play along but they kind of asked me to do this and I didn’t want to disappoint them” Juli said as she started tickling his lower belly with both hands. Juli was very shy and kind, she didn’t want to do this against his will, but she cared too much about what Rebecca and Alexis opinion so she did whatever they asked her to do. Also, she was really into control games in bed and loved dominating men. “Stop it!! Ohoho nooo please both of you is too much ahahaha your nails is too much pleeeaase slow downnnn” he pleaded for air as he was looking at both of them while they tickled him with a smile on their faces. “

It’s been five minutes since they started tickling him when suddenly Juli notices an empty bottle on the side of the bed, she picks it up and smells it. “Omg, Rebecca stop for a sec. Jimmy how much did you drink of this?” she asked him with a worried voice. “All of it, Alexis let me drink it before she left” Jimmy answered breathlessly. Juli and Rebecca started laughing “What's funny? What is it??” He asked nervously. “You can call it love potion, I can’t believe she let you drink all of it” Rebecca said while laughing. “Did you drug me?? What is going to happen to me??” Jimmy started to get worried. Suddenly Juli gets a text message, she reads it and then starts giggling and shows it to Rebecca which makes her eyes shine “Oh that’s going to be hilarious” as she comes to the other side of the bed, so she sits on the left side of the bed while Juli sits on the right side. “Well Jimmy, do you want to know what is going to happen to you? I think an examination will be the best explanation” she says with a grin as she takes her shoes and socks off as well as her bottoms. “Juli? What are you waiting for?” Rebecca tells her so she takes the hint and does the same. Apparently, Alexis after getting out of the shower texted Juli that Jimmy is getting turned on from seeing futas penises while worshipping their feet. She sent them this because she wanted to mess with his head.

Jimmy laying on his back as before and sees Rebecca and Juli with their penis out and starts to freak out again “Nooo stop it you freaks this is disgusting! Let me go already!!”. “Freaks? Don’t act like you don’t like it we know your secrets you pervert boy” Rebecca says as she pulls up her feet and puts it two inches from his face, Juli does the same. Rebecca’s feet were a bit sweaty from her shoes, looked super soft with red toenail polish. Juli’s feet were super pale with reddish pink soles as you would expect from Asian women. Jimmy sees those two sets of feet wiggling softly in front of him and he immediately starts to feel his arousal builds up in his groin. It was bizarre because he just came a few minutes ago, usually he wouldn’t feel horny after cumming for at least one or two hours. “What is happening to me?” Jimmy thought to himself confused. “You feel it don’t you? haha” Juli said giggling. “I don’t feel anything” he said with obvious lie all over his face. “Oh really? Rebecca said with a devil smile as she looked at Juli and nodded her head. In a sec both of them pressed their feet against his face, and it appeared as if his body was reacting immediately. Rebecca’s feet were soft and sweaty, while Juli’s feet were smooth and a bit cold but not too much with a smell of shower. Jimmy felt overwhelmed with arousal as he feels his penis start to get erect again. “Nononooononoo take your feet away omggg what is happeningggg to meee”. His penis was rock hard within 10 seconds.

After making him rock hard they both pulled their feet back a bit so he could still see their feet and also their entire body, which he found out to be completely naked. “Wow he really does like futa’s feet” Juli said with a red face as her penis start to get a bit hard. “What did you let me drink?! what is it??? I don’t like it at all, you forced me to this state with this drug” Jimmy said. “Well, actually this love potion you drink is very unique; it makes your sexual limits disappear. Do you know this feeling after you cum and then you don’t have any sex drive for a while? This drink basically eliminates this effect and makes your sex drive high. But it doesn’t just make you horny by anything, you need to really be aroused by things that arouses you. If that happens then you will have this extreme reaction you just had, you little pervert. you know where I’m getting at right?” Juli explained with a cute calm voice that made him even hornier. Something about this situation that both trans futa girls forced him to be aroused against his will made him even more aroused that he couldn’t control or understand.

Without any warning, Rebecca took her sharp nails and started gliding in the sides of his balls, which made him shiver “Oohhhhohh fuckkk nononon what is ittttt”. “Yea another thing about this potion is once you are aroused your body becomes much more sensitive. I guess me tickling your balls now feels like you haven’t been touched for a year, and you are not sure if it's tickling or arousing” Rebecca said with a vicious smile while gently pressing the balls of her left foot against his mouth to let him smell it as well as see her torturing him with her now rock-hard penis. Juli saw Rebecca hard on which made her penis fully erect as well, so she immediately resumed her tickling in his belly and sides. “Ommmmggggggg waaiiiittt stopppp ittt hahahaha pleeeeeehahahaassseee too muuuchhh” Jimmy was overwhelmed by the sensations of the tickling-arousing touch by Juli and Rebecca, their super soft feet stuck in his face only made things worse, not that it was even necessary. He felt another orgasm building up as he saw the two futa girls using one hand each tickling him around his shaft, head, and balls and the other masturbating themselves. He felt humiliated, ashamed, and desecrated but at the same time, his body never felt this way before of high stimulation and arousal. “Pleassseeee lettttt meeee commmmmeeee hahahahaa thiiiss oohohohh is tortureeee” Jimmy said with defeat. Hearing those submission words out of his mouth made Juli feel so aroused as she managed to dominate this slave, she felt like she is about to cum so she uses her free hand to focus on tickling the head of his penis to draw his attention. This act made him raise his head and look at her while she was having an exploding orgasm all over his body. “Wow Juli that was wild” Rebecca said laughing. Juli didn’t reply as she was still on fire from the orgasm, she grabbed some of her cum as a lubricant and starts squeezing his penis with both of her hands at great speed, in the same time she press both of her feet on his face. Rebecca seeing this, stops masturbating herself and uses both of her hands to tickle his right side and ribs “Dam there is no talking to her when she is getting into it” Rebecca thinks to herself. Jimmy couldn’t explain this feeling even if he wanted to. It was so fast and so intense his consciousness was lost in the moment. He felt overwhelming pleasure in his penis while Rebecca didn’t stop tickling him which drove him crazy. Five seconds later he arched his back and started shooting everywhere which lasted about a minute of a long overwhelming orgasm.

Even after his orgasm subsided Rebecca didn’t stop tickling him, she used one hand to tickle the upper part of his ribs and the other light teasing tickle on his shaft, like she was caressing his organ with her nails from the head down and again and again. “I can’t believe you didn’t wait for me Juli” Rebecca said while continuing her action. “Sorry I lost control of myself, next orgasm belonged to you,” Juli says still all red from her orgasm, while pulling her feet back from Jimmy’s face. Jimmy’s body got extra sensitive, especially his penis after the orgasm, so the light scratches of Rebecca’s nails sent him electrical shock waves to his groin. “plee..ee..eaa..sse I.. nee..ee..d a.. brea..aakk” Jimmy says with low voice as his brain doesn’t know how to cope with all of this excessive feelings of overwhelming sensations. “I ca..nt c..u..m any..mo..re” he continues with some hope they will leave him alone. “What are you talking about? Of course you can, you will beg me to let you cum in no time you will see” Rebecca says with confidence as she continues teasing his cock with one hand and masturbating herself with the other, while she places her feet closer to his face so he can smell her sweaty feet and see her wiggling her toes. In no time he started feeling his orgasm building up again, like he had not even a bit of control over his body, but the teasing wasn’t enough to get him all the way.

Rebecca wiggling feet in front of him drove him crazy so lift his head and got a big sniff, “Like my sweaty feet ha? Suck my toes and I will be nice to you” she said. Jimmy wasted no time and got in to work on each of her toes, while he looks at Rebecca gets hard that she starts moaning while touching herself. All this time Juli still there watching, teasing his balls and caressing her feet against his hand. After two minutes Rebecca felt she is about to cum, she grabbed his shaft and hold it firmly with her hand, she didn’t pump it or moved her hand, she didn’t need to because it was enough to make him orgasm again. Both of them cum together, when they suddenly hear someone walks into the room. “Hey guys I see you are having fun, did Jimmy become a submissive slave already?” Alexis says full of energy as she returns to the room. “Hey gorgeous, yes he has been a good little boy, his pervert fetishes made it really easy” Juli said with a smile. “He already came twice since we got here, I think he has too much fun we were too nice to him” Rebecca said with red face as she regained her breath after her orgasm. “well I have a good idea” Alexis said with a grin.

Alexis brought a special vibrating ring for men. This ring looks like a glove with a small hole in the end for the liquid to come out. Inside it are thin bristles made of rubber which are moving inside while turning the ring on to tickle the head of the organ. Alexis put it on his throbbing erect shaft before he had the chance to cool off from his last orgasm. She immediately turned it on and saw him open his eyes wide as well as his mouth “You like it baby?” she said with a smile. After a few seconds Jimmy starts laughing from his feet getting tickled all over as well as his organ getting destroyed “fuck fuck no no no hahaha please stoppp” Apparently Rebecca went to his feet and tickled all over them with her sharp nails, in the same time Alexis and Juli just cross-legged sitting beside him tickling his armpits, belly ribs and sides. “Oooommmgggg noooo sttoooop hahahah pleeeasseee too much too much hahhaah” He felt his body suffering from the tickling, but in the same time the ring on his penis brings him closer and closer to orgasm by force . The worst thing is he can’t reach there as long they keep distracting him with this tickle torture, it was horrible. After two minutes he couldn’t hold it anymore “stop ittt please let me cum you are killing me ahahaha I need to cum ahaha please”. Juli and Alexis started giggling as both put their feet on his face again but didn’t stop the tickling for a second. Although Jimmy couldn’t cum because of the overwhelming tickling before, now two pairs of their pale soft feet on his face broke the balance and made his arousal greater than the tickling sensations. He came again.

Even when he orgasms, they didn’t stop the tickling or the vibrating ring working on his shaft, seeing him losing it gave them great satisfaction. Just to make it interesting, for each orgasm he had they would switch position, so there is always one tickling his feet, and two more pares of feet on his face to build the next orgasm while tickling his appear body. In the next 40 minutes, he came 8 more times, each one stronger than the previous one. After his last orgasm subsided, he passed out.

The next morning Jimmy woke up in his bed, exhausted and weak. He suddenly remembered everything that happened last night and he jumped in panic when he saw he was alone. Suddenly he saw an envelope by the side of his bed, he looked inside “Thanks for a fun night, I hope you don’t mind we cleaned you up, you looked like a mess, and after we took you to your home. As a thank you we left you inside a souvenir from us. If ever you want to meet us you know where to find 😉” and he saw there was a picture of three pairs of their soles. When he looked at the picture he immediately felt his groin start burning “Dammit”.

Last edited:
Interesting theme!
May be a revenge tickling of the 3 futas?

What's New

10/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling videos then you can count!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back