• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Big Babinski Theory

FireFoxSF

TMF Expert
"Thank you again for letting me utilize you for my current experiment, Penny. I'm certain that with your reflexology tendencies and frequent exfoliation of your plantar sole dermis, you will be able to reinforce my theories on the relationship between the Babinski Reflex and dermal layers."

"Uhhh... no problem, Amy!... I think?... But what's a Barbie Reflex?"

"The body's natural neurological response to a physical stimuli caused by an outside factor reducing in excited knismesis, of course."

"Okay, Amy, you're gonna havta' translate, I don't speak any Hebrew."

"Oh! Well simply put.... Coochy coochy coo, 'Besty!'"

Big fan of Big Bang and even bigger fan of Kaley Cuoco. Truthfully, her feet aren't the prettiest celebrity pair, but she does always doll them up. Regardless, I could care less about her pudgy little toes.... those boobs are from the heavens.

Enjoy!.... or should I say...

BAZINGA!!!

Having not seen the show, the significance of this is lost to me, save for the fact that it's great tickle art as always. ^^; However, my fiance is apparently an avid fan, and she's gotten a kick looking at this. xD Whatever "bazinga" means, she said that it's perfect for this ticklish type of scenario.

Thanks for sharing it! However, no thanks for setting my fiance off on a show rant. It's bazinging my ears off...if that even makes sense - I dunno. 😛

I have to say FF, your art is getting spectacular. You're one of the rare few whose talents I appreciate for more than just the tickling. Keep it up. 😀

Great work, bud! Really good work on the backgrounds and the characters look spot on! 🙂

Bahaa! Sheldon's reaction made me laugh-it's so accurate though xD Nice work!

~K

Wow never thought I would see this from you, looks amazing FF

Oh Sheldon and his spot XD

Having not seen the show, the significance of this is lost to me, save for the fact that it's great tickle art as always. ^^; However, my fiance is apparently an avid fan, and she's gotten a kick looking at this. xD Whatever "bazinga" means, she said that it's perfect for this ticklish type of scenario.

Thanks for sharing it! However, no thanks for setting my fiance off on a show rant. It's bazinging my ears off...if that even makes sense - I dunno. 😛

SHAAAAMMMME.

No problemo! And thank you very much! Always happy to stir up marital mischief. Now just wait for her to start knocking on the door in a different way....

I have to say FF, your art is getting spectacular. You're one of the rare few whose talents I appreciate for more than just the tickling. Keep it up. 😀

Well thank you very much, sir! That is a hell of compliment and I really appreciate that.

Great work, bud! Really good work on the backgrounds and the characters look spot on! 🙂

Thanks man! Cheated on the background, lol. Glad you recognize 'em all!

Despise the show with a passion, but love this even more.

Despise it??? Yikes, which part of it? But thanks!

Bahaa! Sheldon's reaction made me laugh-it's so accurate though xD Nice work!

~K

Hahaha, just givin da people what dey want! Thank you very much!

My sentiments exactly

Man oh man, what did these rascal nerds and their blond friends do to strike such a sour chord? lol

i wish this was part of an episode

Believe me, you don't XD Then we'd be out of a job.

Wow never thought I would see this from you, looks amazing FF

Oh Sheldon and his spot XD

YOU THAWT WRONG. Thanks bud!

Great job as always FF!! Big fan of the show, so this is awesome!

Thank ya thank ya, much appreciated!

Man oh man, what did these rascal nerds and their blond friends do to strike such a sour chord? lol

I find its humour to be entirely based on "Look at these nerds do nerd things and say things that sound like science".

That, and I find the studio laughter to be overly obnoxious.

I don't hate the show. I'm more of a casual fan who watches it time to time and can have a good laugh from it, and I must say, this really is spot on with the characters as I know them, and you drew both Kaley and Mayim beautifully, good sir. Love seeing Penny's feet get it, especially because her real feet pale in comparison. 🙂

All that said though, I still prefer Chuck and Community as my go-to nerd comedies over Big Bang. As a loyal fan of those shows, I must admit that I wouldn't mind seeing Sarah Walker from the former or Britta/Annie from the latter being subject to similar ticklish hi-jinx akin to Penny's current predicament. I seriously love your celebrity works, F-Fox. Keep 'em coming! 🙂

Last edited:
I really like how you caught the character details in this draw, the expression of Sheldon the way Emy like Penny, they seems ''alive'' in this draw and i really like it !

I would love to see this in an episode (serves Penny right for all the times she has gone barefoot!). Sheldon and Amy's reactions really make the picture.

I don't hate the show. I'm more of a casual fan who watches it time to time and can have a good laugh from it, and I must say, this really is spot on with the characters as I know them, and you drew both Kaley and Mayim beautifully, good sir. Love seeing Penny's feet get it, especially because her real feet pale in comparison. 🙂

All that said though, I still prefer Chuck and Community as my go-to nerd comedies over Big Bang. As a loyal fan of those shows, I must admit that I wouldn't mind seeing Sarah Walker from the former or Britta/Annie from the latter being subject to similar ticklish hi-jinx akin to Penny's current predicament. I seriously love your celebrity works, F-Fox. Keep 'em coming! 🙂

Hahaha, I'm glad to see you noticed that too. Her feet are kinda bland, I guess it's the trade-off for everything else (Smoking hot body, gorgeous face, tennis prodigy and comedic talent).
Fear not, more celebrity fun is a'comin!

I really like how you caught the character details in this draw, the expression of Sheldon the way Emy like Penny, they seems ''alive'' in this draw and i really like it !

Thanks man! It always makes me pretty satisfied when someone tells me it feels true to the source!

I would love to see this in an episode (serves Penny right for all the times she has gone barefoot!). Sheldon and Amy's reactions really make the picture.

You know what I could imagine also as pretty appropriate would be something like Amy sniffing Penny's sandals, lol. Compared to a nude "best friends" painting, that actually seems much more realistic.

Thank you again!

Hahaha, I'm glad to see you noticed that too. Her feet are kinda bland, I guess it's the trade-off for everything else (Smoking hot body, gorgeous face, tennis prodigy and comedic talent).
Fear not, more celebrity fun is a'comin!

Sweet! Can't wait! Wish you could give us a little clue on who's the next Hollywood tickle victim will be. Nothing gets me hyped like a guessing game! 😀

While I'm not an active follower of the show, I did see several episodes, and am familiar with some of the characters - enough to understand what's going on here. 😀

Hell Yeah! BAZINGA!

You have done a bang up job in the likeness of the characters. I can see Sheldon reacting this way.:thumbsup

You sir are a fucking genius. I don't know why no one's thought of this sooner lol. Nice work.

:47:

Wow...

Wonderful artwork! Amazing drawing by an ah-MAYYZIINNG artist! Bravo! Bravo: :clap::thumbsup :clap: :thumbsup

This is really well done!! (Can say I'd rather see her tummy tickled) but the animation here is incredible!!

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back