• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Breakfast Club

I like that movie cause it's accurate of so many levels to todays parents and how they treat their kids! I've got several friends who are teachers and they CANNOT BELIEVE that their kid's parents don't teach them basic things like right from wrong, honor and sacrifice, doing their choirs and homework before going on the internet and having fun...it's ridiculously insane!

BTW...did any of you guys get a quiz in school after watching the Breakfast club on the movie? If not, pop question. Which of the kids was most likely to end up a child abuser if let his or hers problems go unchecked?

Bender... ? That movie was actually pretty good, as it still seemed to relate to today's youth.

No army. Just my ten buddies. *wiggles fingers menacingly* 😉

I will join that army. the Breakfast Club is one of best movies ever made!! Isabeau, you seemed really nice but after your comments about the movie I reserve the right to change my opinion

I like that movie cause it's accurate of so many levels to todays parents and how they treat their kids! I've got several friends who are teachers and they CANNOT BELIEVE that their kid's parents don't teach them basic things like right from wrong, honor and sacrifice, doing their choirs and homework before going on the internet and having fun...it's ridiculously insane!

I agree. That's why we started to do just that from day 1. Also the reason for my new siggy, as I am starting my son on the path to manhood, leading to him becoming the kind of man he has been called to be, not like the selfish, uncontrolled brats I see around him at school and elsewhere. It'll conclude with his own 'knighting' ceremony when he is either 16 or 17.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back