• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Cement Garden clip....

snap2914

TMF Regular
This scene needs no introduction.... one of the best mainstream movie scenes ever for sure.

The scene is so long that I had to do some serious trimming and reduce the quality a lot because of the 5mb limit. Still it is far better quality than any version I have seen.

Enjoy!

:xpeepsofa

This is by FAR my favorite mainstream movie clip. Nice job trimming it down 🙂

Snap, perfect. SNAP! PERFECT!

I remember hunting down this scene for years, and when I finally found it, it sure didn't disappoint!!!!

nontkl said:
Snap, perfect. SNAP! PERFECT!

I remember hunting down this scene for years, and when I finally found it, it sure didn't disappoint!!!!

similar story for me - when i eventually found it the laughter was ringing in my ears for days!

I've seen that before, but thanks Snap. I agree, that clip's pretty good quality. :bouncybou

Sweet sweet laughter.... That guy seems kind of crazy with the bee keeper suit on. But who cares! nice clip!! great quality 😀

quick question

what part of the body is being tickled and is there a video clip to accompany??

ive never seen this movie before...but what happens next towards the end of the clip suspensful music starts to play....is the kid really a pysco path, for some reason i see him killing people lol

Could You?

Could somebody please convert this scene to mpeg or wmv format? I am getting "spirals" and "waves" when I downloaded the clip.

Gitchy
[email protected]

I ll try to answer the last questions fast:

The clip attached is encoded with divx6, so if you download and install the latest divx codec Windows media player should play it fine, no waves and spirals....

The boy is not a psycho but I cant remember why he is wearing that uniform.
According to the plot they are brother and sister and right after the tickling, something erotic starts to develop between them, I think they have sex later on, I cant remember well because I only bought the movie for this scene and fast forwarded thought it.... :xbee:

frozenhell3 said:
what part of the body is being tickled and is there a video clip to accompany??

He tickles her sides and stomach, and the clip's already there. Aren't you able to see it? 😕 Anyways, congrats on your first post. 😀

This IS an awesome scene...

...despite being somewhat disturbing at the same time. I bought the movie just for this scene! :smilestar

Clip doesn't work for me. 🙁 Can someone tell me what movie it is from and what exactly happens in the clip?

Mr. Danger said:
Clip doesn't work for me. 🙁 Can someone tell me what movie it is from and what exactly happens in the clip?

The movie is The Cement Garden. In the clip, a brother tickles his sister (both are older teens). He's wearing a beekeeper suit, and she's got what looks like a schoolgirl uniform on. He throws her down on the bed and tickles her sides and stomach. If I'm not mistaken, she actually pees, though it's hard to tell. 😱

She doesnt pee, she just moans with pleasure because right after the tickling, it's the first time they start feeling erotic about each other... like someone else posted it's a somewhat disturbing movie but who cares .... 🙂

Thanks for the clarification, Snap. I remember reading something online that says she pees, but in fact, I didn't see anything like that, so whoever wrote that must've been wrong. 😛

She DOES wet herself... you can actually hear it happen. What I'm not sure of is if she loses that control due to an unexpected orgasm or not... trust me, I've watched that scene MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNY times.

I have actually seen this movie and since Max lives in northeast Philly I have met him personally myself and brought this movie up to him. I told him at first I thought she did pee herself but he told me that the sister had an orgasm as a result of the tickling. I was surprised he said that but he said that's what he said had happened.

:xpulcy:

Last edited:
I've seen the movie too, and to me it looked like she pee'd.

Great clip, thanks for posting it.

I have read the book and it definitely says that she pees.

Cheers,

Mr_B

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back