• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Death of Friendship (M/F-mature content)

Excellent story. Makes me wish these kinds of stories were real, but then they really wouldn't be stories. :xpulcy:

I've read this story multiple times. Each time is a treat. The emotional development is palpable and the attention to detail makes it like you're watching it happen infront of you.

You have a serious talent. Tickling or not, I hope you get it on the shelves of a Barnes and Noble someday.

Every time I read this it just takes me breath away...

Captivating story, sir. The characters and events immediately drew in the audience, and every word beginning to end was very enjoyable. There were times I was actually laughing out loud at how mischievous Sarah was. 😉

Thanks for sharing.

~BW

I STILL can't believe this is a FIRST story! JJ is an absolute genius! This should be required reading for every ticklephile!

I am so glad I finally got to finish this story JJ. I echo everyone else here, this is such an incredible first attempt at ticfic. You really have a hand for building the relationship between your characters in such an orchestrated yet raw way that only a few other authors I've read the work of here have been able to accomplish. I felt like I knew these two friends so deeply and connected so much with the letting go and giving in to such long seeded and deep felt desires. Just beautiful.

This is by far my favorite line:
All confessions of the masochistic mind are wrapped in the blanket of a lie they need to have exposed for them.

I don't think I've ever come across a more simple and yet such a hard hitting metaphor for the mind of a 'Lee. It's perfect.

JJ is a genius! They should give him the Golden Feather, one for every story he's written. Nobody puts you in the skin of the characters like he does. Every time.

BUMP!

I had a notion tonight, and I read both these stories back to back.

BRILLIANT!!

JJ, if there's anybody out there better than you, I won't be able to stand it!

MAGNIFICENT! THE VERY BEST!

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back