• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

the "FAVORITE T.V. SHOW " thread

Current shows:
Enterprise
Battlestar Galactia
Alias
CSI

From the 60's:
Star Trek
Man from U.N.C.L.E.
Batman
Mission: Impossible

From the 70's:
Six Million Dollar Man
Wonder Woman
Battlestar Galactica
Happy Days

From the 80's:
Knight Rider
Airwolf
Miami Vice
LA Law

From the 90's:
Star Trek: TNG, DS9, Voyager
I know there was something else but I can't think of it???

If I had to pick my all-time favorite show it would be the original Star Trek from the 60's.

SmileyTkls said:
The Man from T.I.C.K.L.E.

That's pretty cool, but you need to replace the gun in his right hand with a feather 🙂

If you remember much about that show both UNCLE and Thrush had some pretty hot women in need of a good tickling.

I am suprised that KAOS on Get Smart didn't use tickling as a torture. Since the show was meant to be funny they could have gotten away with it. Couldn't you just see 99 (Barbara Feldon) strapped to a table barefoot and evil Siegfried (Bernie Koppel from Love Boat fame) waving a feather meanacingly in front of her 🙂 Hopefully some good tickling would take place before Max (Don Adams) rescued her. Or better yet KAOS could have brainwashed Max and he tickles 99 for info 🙂

Speaking of favorite T. V. shows, I thought I'd add one that I got an advance copy of, the newest version of Doctor Who from the BBC!

Smiley

What's New

9/28/2024
Supporting companies that advertise on the forum helps us also!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back