• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Harem & Belly Dancing Girls Thread

Love this thread.

btw... methinks pic #1 in thread 26 is a very young (and incredibly hot) Lily Munster, Yvonne DeCarlo ...

Hey hamneggs I am pleased you like the thread here are more of the same.

Miles Copeland who managed 80s bands like the Police and the Bangles now runs Bellydance Superstars and they've been to Vancouver. They're good.

where can I find videos of bellydancers doing Laughing yoga?

also seeking videos of topless bellydancing

Pardon me, did you say belly dancers? Yes, I love to watch the belly dance. Such sweet sensual bliss that fires up the fantasies, eh? Thought I'd donate some of the photos I've taken of belly dancers over the years.

Harem Girls you say? Yes, I love the harem girls just as much. What sweet joy they bring. This is the most lovely harem girl Elise, who got in trouble because she couldn't stop laughing at the sultan. Finally, the sultan had had enough, and said, "That girl wants to laugh so much, then give her something to laugh about," to which I was most happy to oblige.

Two last found images. The first is the lovely Una, who use to practice fbsm locally, and suddenly disappeared a few years back before I could inquire about her self sensual meditations. Nuts. Glad I snagged the photo before she disappeared.
And then there was this interesting group of sexy belly dancers, who stand around outside the castle walls, in hopes of luring an unsuspecting male to enter expecting an evening of sensual delights, only to be suddenly taken captive and gang tickled by the lot to insanity. Well, no, not really, but it's an interesting fantasy.
Third one was already posted above, but as a link. However, she was so inviting, it seemed worth cropping a bit and posting it here.

Attachments

• bellydance-with-white.jpg
    bellydance-with-white.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_5937.jpg
    IMG_5937.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back