• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Labyrinth of Laughter (Jap RPG Game)

TickleWiazard

2nd Level Red Feather
Found this on some japanese site whilst I was bored. Shamefully it is all in japanese but if anyone can translate it or get hold of a translated version I would be very greatful!

Edit: Nevermind the files won't upload here's a link to the download

http://www1.axfc.net/uploader/C/so/108311.zip
PASS:kocho

Last edited:

Apparently, my ISP has a special Japanese-sites-only filter which it has put on my Internet without my knowledge. -_-

I'm a few mins into the game.

I think I may be able to translate this game.

I cant get it to work
first it said rgss200j.dll is missing, i downloaded that file
then when i tried to run it, it says "corrupted files, run virus scan and install again"...can someone post their rgss200j file please?

edit: ok, so you need to rename the folders to not have jibrish, ... then it needs rpgvx rtp? whats that?

edit edit: download rpg make RUNTIME, it's free

edit edit edit: translation is appreciated.... windows 7 cant let me display japanese character sets, because mine isnt' "professional" version, there for every character is a block (at least translated menu item would be nice)

Last edited:
Wow, this is a GREAT find my friend! You seriously have no idea. It's wonderful. I'm sad to say thought that you really need to know Japanese to enjoy the tickling and hentai scenes, but the first real hentai scene is seriously amazing. Three cute girls trapped in a flower pit, naked, and restrained by flowers and vines get slowly tickle teased and aroused (especially on the breasts and nipples) to the verge of insanity before being allowed to cum all at once. All at the cruel hands of a character that is clearly inspired by Lady Venus. I can't wait to read the next one.

If anyone knows how to actually translate a game (I have no idea how it really works) I'd be happy to lend my Japanese expertise to the project. Just drop me a line.

I played through the game, I would like to tell you all that the game is

INCOMPLETE

After defeating the flower girl and resting in the inn a message came up saying (This version is now over, thanks for playing!)

EDIT: It seems to be ongoing in development right now. But i'm not sure. I would start researching more.

Last edited:
Hah! You beat me to it Xtreme, I just beat it too and I was going to post the same thing. Do we have a development blog or anything that we can keep an eye on development with?

I can't even get it to download; the .zip just redirects me to a different screen with no useful links. I'm such a ditz.

Looks interesting, I'll have to check it out! Too bad it's unfinished... (Also, I think "Jap" is technically racist. 😛 )

Once I get into the grass cave, I get a strange error and the game crashes. It pops up in a window, saying "Audio/SE/Writing, it's in Japanese". I'm not sure what it's saying, can anyone help me out? Thank you.

All these tickling RPG's are really having an impact on the tickling fetish world in Japan my friends. Check it out, the dude who did this game actually played Cackling cave and The Tower of Gargalesis. In this particular entry, he says he hasn't tried Tower yet, but he's played those other ones. And this entry is months old, so he's no doubt played them by now. Also, it looks like development on Labyrinth is going along smoothly. Truthfully, I'm not familiar with some of them. Spy Mission, and Tickled Traveler are new to me. I'll see if I can't find them out there somewhere, and bring them back here if/when I do.

http://daabura.blog97.fc2.com/blog-entry-339.html#more

Same thing happens to me, Baron, though you can walk around that particuler event. Problem i'm having now is that i'm up against a wall of grass that won't let me pass, so i'm guessing the event is somewhat important.

That asside, kick ass find. Makes me want to make a game again.
Edit: NM, i figured it out.

Edit Edit: Seems i was somewhat mistaken. Even though i can avoid the even in the plant cave, when i meet the female boss, i get the error again, and this time i can't avoid it. I'm guessing that this might be where some sort of picture is supposed to com up or something.

Last edited:
[QUOTEbecause mine isnt' "professional" version, there for every character is a block (at least translated menu item would be nice)[/QUOTE]

What a rip off! Windows is having a laugh with us all.

R

Yes, I was able to get to the plant girl boss, but the error pops up just before the battle begins. I'm not sure what's wrong, really?

Grrr.

Now this is really getting bothersome that I can't download it... -_-

At any rate... even if the actual words were to be translated, is there anyone who could actually then code said translation? I know someone else said they could possibly translate it. I'd like to take a look myself - I'm pretty sure I could translate a fair bit of it, although I'm not programming-savvy enough to get that into the game code, I don't think.

Last edited:
kjiron. I'm in the works of translating this game as well as Foxgirl RPG.
I need someone to help me translate the dialog. Could you help me there please?

kjiron. I'm in the works of translating this game as well as Foxgirl RPG.
I need someone to help me translate the dialog. Could you help me there please?

don't you need the project file to translate it? (the file called Game.rvproj)

how can i get into the cave?

I'm not a hundred percent Tickler, but i think if your talking about after you beat the blob boss, you need to return to the town and sleep in your house. It's the place with the sword and shield sign on it.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back