• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Low Roads, Chapter 12 (***/F, foot; F/F, foot & UB).

Low_Roads

4th Level Black Feather

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 629
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    195.9 KB · Views: 841
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 875
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 1,090
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 1,279
Last edited:
Pages 6-10:

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 1,235
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 1,283
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 925
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 720
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 777
Pages 11-15:

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 1,003
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 748
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    185.8 KB · Views: 655
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    183.5 KB · Views: 631
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 671
Pages 16-20:

Attachments

• 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 724
  • 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 718
  • 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 830
  • 19.jpg
    19.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 746
  • 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 792
Pages 21-25:

Attachments

• 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 1,316
  • 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 1,363
  • 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 1,276
  • 24.jpg
    24.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 1,312
  • 25.jpg
    25.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 1,051
Pages 26-27:

Attachments

• 26.jpg
    26.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 719
  • 27.jpg
    27.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 797
wow. These always seem to pop up out of nowhere! XD A pleasant way to begin a Saturday. ^___^

Stop leavin' cliffhangers you senseless bugger! As if I don't have enough things to think about as it is. 😛 I should've guessed we'd see that media gal (I'm a terrible one with names, apologies) exploring a little bit more. Good of those bugs to oblige her, aye. But why, indeed, the tents left behind? What does Mercy intend to do in Dreamtime? I suspect this chapter is more set up for the next. That, of course, makes the cliffhanger ending all the more inconvenient. Bah. XD *Thumbs up* :happy:

Another excellent installment, LBH. The ace reporter better remember the old adage, "be careful what you ask for, you may get it..." We'll see what her attitude toward the sheriff is when she finds herself trapped in "bogey-land!"

Looks like our favorite voluptuary may have fallen into potentially dangerous hands. Something about the look on her roommate's face tells me there is more that meets the eye with her.

wow. These always seem to pop up out of nowhere! XD A pleasant way to begin a Saturday. ^___^
I'm delighted to hear you say that! :super_hap The joy of Saturday morning entertainment (harkening back to my formative years... a lonnnnng time ago, now!) is just the aura I'd hope to replicate! Especially the Saturday morning movie serial... the original showings were a bit before my time, but I saw 'em regularly on '60s TV! Thanks so much, Relent! The perfect way for me to start my weekend!

Stop leavin' cliffhangers you senseless bugger! As if I don't have enough things to think about as it is. 😛 I should've guessed we'd see that media gal (I'm a terrible one with names, apologies) exploring a little bit more ... But why, indeed, the tents left behind? What does Mercy intend to do in Dreamtime? I suspect this chapter is more set up for the next. That, of course, makes the cliffhanger ending all the more inconvenient. Bah. XD *Thumbs up* :happy:
LMAO! Oh, I know! These cliffhangers would be more forgivable if the chapters came out more regularly and more often! And I did intend to leave a lot more questions than answers in this one: thusly, my apologies! XD I ought to have lucky Chapter 13 finished far sooner! Sorry too about neglecting to reiterate the reporter's name (Sparrow Hall)... that would have been a convenience easy enough to include (could have attached a byline to her imaginary article!) I'm ethereally gratified the unresolved issues... Mercy in Dreamtime, the abandoned tents... have snagged your curiosity! Exactly what I'd hoped for! The first of these will be addressed in detail next time; the second in upcoming chapters (4 or 5 from now, probably). As always, when penetrating points need examination, trust the HDS to explore them!

... Good of those bugs to oblige her, aye...
Convenient, isn't it, the way they swarmed to Sparrow's foot, rather than back to the security of the jar! Seems they were drawn by something other than the jelly's sweetness (as who at the TTC isn't!)

Another excellent installment, LBH. The ace reporter better remember the old adage, "be careful what you ask for, you may get it..." We'll see what her attitude toward the sheriff is when she finds herself trapped in "bogey-land!"
Thanks so much, Hawk! You definitely are on the right track: Sparrow is bogey bound... by her own choice (when curious about tickling, go to the source!), but it wouldn't take much to get her in over her head! I intend her to be an important player in the story... not as key as Mercy or Angie, but one with important themes to explore!

Looks like our favorite voluptuary may have fallen into potentially dangerous hands. Something about the look on her roommate's face tells me there is more that meets the eye with her.
Bravo! You've nailed Fiona Feare, too! I wanted her to seem a bit feral and unpredictable (with great responsibility comes a touch of insanity!) I'll be exploring her character in coming chapters; and there'll be a startling revelation concerning her. Basically, Mercy and she are working toward the same ends... only, Fiona's had tons more experience!

Damn.....317 pages and counting......amazed as always but should anyone really expect any less from you? 😀

Damn.....317 pages and counting......amazed as always but should anyone really expect any less from you? 😀
Thank you for the kind words, Cheshire! Also for the very accurate count! I knew I was drawing close to 300 pages, but didn't realize I'd topped it!

Just like everyone else, I pine for the next Cheshire Cat master-minded mega-event! The opulence of Stranded left me entirely breathless, yet ravenous for more goodies of this grand sort!

well done lbh i've read all of your comics and i espesialy love this one your drawing skills are amasing iand i can say your involvement with human nature intreges me
to angies voluputary ways
to the reporter in her new ways of experimenting the new feelings shes obtained
what more i can say is this comic is amasing and that you go things as you've had
this is an amasing series im glad i found it

well done lbh i've read all of your comics and i espesialy love this one your drawing skills are amasing iand i can say your involvement with human nature intreges me
to angies voluputary ways
to the reporter in her new ways of experimenting the new feelings shes obtained
what more i can say is this comic is amasing and that you go things as you've had
this is an amasing series im glad i found it
Thank you, Limbo! Very pleased you've enjoyed the series, doubly so that you focus on the themes most important to me: not so much the tickling incidents themselves, but the characters' personal reactions to them. It's vitally important to me that Mercy, Angie, et al, seem to be well rounded, fully functioning individuals, with lives outside the story. I hope you continue to find this series satisfying; I'll do all I can to insure the characters' motivations remain believable!

Another great chapter, LBH! *thumbs up*

Seriously, i love your drawing style

A rather in-between chapter, bridging old plot lines and hinting at new ones... tantalizing!

Another great chapter, LBH! *thumbs up*

Seriously, i love your drawing style
Very kind of you, Cosqui! A treasured compliment coming from an artist whose own fine style I admire so much!

A rather in-between chapter, bridging old plot lines and hinting at new ones... tantalizing!
That's well phrased, U.N.! We're entering a rather in-between phase of the story, a calm to let events simmer and build up tension. Mercy and Angie will need to grow quite a bit before they stand any chance against the bogeys; the bogeys, too, will marshal their forces and discover sinister new strength in their campaign to subjugate an unwilling (or, at least, partially unwilling) Tabor. My hope is that this lull to reassess and build will pay dividends once the action starts up again!

* * *​

For anyone who hasn't yet seen it, please have a look at the beautiful new portrait Cheshire Cat just completed of Mercy and Angie, entitled "Friendship":

http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=42419

It's located in his forum in the Artists Pad. Angie is an uncommon subject for art tribute... no one else thus far has attempted her, and I can't properly express how sweetly heartwarming the scene is or how grateful I am for Cheshire's skill and generosity! Please check it for yourselves!

Last edited:
great chapter, still more to come right. Keep the excellent work lbh.

This is a heart stopping, skin tingling addition to your ever-increasing collection my friend! The colour continues to be wide and deep, filling the eye with wondrous depth while your skill in its application becomes apparent in each new panel.

Your skill with the lines has also come on in leaps and bounds, ranging to the capturing of the wonderful 'anticipation' of the soon-to-be-tickled to the highly enjoyable looks of joy and happiness in the two voluptuaries. I really really love that scene.

I continue to be very impressed and watch for every next installment.

F,

great chapter, still more to come right. Keep the excellent work lbh.
Much more to come, BFWL! The story's less than a third complete! The next chapter should arrive soon... I've already gotten a good bite on the script, and early 2008 won't offer any of the distractions common to December. Thanks so much for your interest!

This is a heart stopping, skin tingling addition to your ever-increasing collection my friend! The colour continues to be wide and deep, filling the eye with wondrous depth while your skill in its application becomes apparent in each new panel.

Your skill with the lines has also come on in leaps and bounds, ranging to the capturing of the wonderful 'anticipation' of the soon-to-be-tickled to the highly enjoyable looks of joy and happiness in the two voluptuaries. I really really love that scene.

I continue to be very impressed and watch for every next installment.
Boundless thanks, Feathers, for another eloquent, enthusiastic appreciation! I'm so pleased you singled out the voluptuary encounter... I was rather edgy about that scene (or, indeed, any scene where little more than tickling occurs), fearing it a bit static. If it worked will for you, I'm very grateful! Also, your kind words about my improved technique are music to my ears! Art tends to be a secondary consideration in this comic (the writing comes in for the lion's share of honing)... I don't draw anywhere near well enough to offer the portraiture provided by most the forum's artists. My skills serve me well enough for the modest needs of this series, however, and any increase will render the reading experience all the more memorable and pleasant!

Hope you'll find time soon to continue the additions to your own fun comix series! I'd like nothing better than to see the unfinished ones completed!

You're developing a big and deep history in your chapters. I saw the previous ones and you always succeded in put the tickling at the best moment.
Great work.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back