• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Low Roads, Chapter 12 (***/F, foot; F/F, foot & UB).

You're developing a big and deep history in your chapters. I saw the previous ones and you always succeded in put the tickling at the best moment.
Great work.
Thank you, Raven! I'm very pleased you've enjoyed the historical background in these stories; I've spent considerable time mulling the timeline so that present events seem well motivated, and it's wonderful to have that effort recognized! I'm also very grateful that the tickling works well for you... without effective fetish content, the series would hardly be suitable for the TTC! Thanks once again, and all my best to the Tickler Raven and Yuri... hope to see them in a new adventure very soon!

Ohhh yeah! Keep 'em coming, LBH fella! The story is getting better and better, as well as the tickling scenes! By the way, can you tell me from which pic is that new avatar of yours?

Maybe it's not too late to comment a little after all.
I'm especially excited by Sparrow's trembling, compulsive curiosity. I liked that teasing feeling that Fiona might transform from a friendly confidant into an overwhelming force. I always enjoy an exploration of Dreamtime.
In summation: Wheeee!!
Thanks again.

Ohhh yeah! Keep 'em coming, LBH fella! The story is getting better and better, as well as the tickling scenes! By the way, can you tell me from which pic is that new avatar of yours?
Very kind of you FeatherHead! From someone himself so well acquainted with excellent tickling scenes (a new one today, I see! Belldandy, too, one of my favorite anime girls!), your words are heartwarmingly gratifying! As to my avatar, thank you for inquiring! It's the wonderful new work of Cheshire Cat, a surprise he sprung just recently! The picture can be seen in its full glory in his TTC artist's pad... believe me, this thumbnail view scarcely does it justice!

Maybe it's not too late to comment a little after all.
I'm especially excited by Sparrow's trembling, compulsive curiosity. I liked that teasing feeling that Fiona might transform from a friendly confidant into an overwhelming force. I always enjoy an exploration of Dreamtime.
In summation: Wheeee!!
Thanks again.
Never too late for your friendly words, Leenotler! I'm always excited to hear from you, your assessments are always so enthusiastic and so well considered! I'm very pleased that Sparrow's first-timer "jitters" came across... that's precisely the tone I wanted to convey! She's not really sure if her interest in tickling extends as far as actual contact... her quest to find out will lead her down strange, chancy paths (to be followed once again as soon as Chapter 15). And you're precisely right about Fiona... there's much more to her than we see on the surface! "Overwhelming force" is a canny way to put it; Fiona's meant to come across as a potentially dangerous force of nature, whether in or out of outre trappings! I'm delighted you've enjoyed the scenes set in Dreamtime! The properties of the sleep realm will be of increasingly vital importance to the story... the next chapter's going to be set there in large measure, its plastic possibilities increasingly explored and exploited.

I know your work schedule is very, very tight... it's always been of greatest pleasure and pride to me that you've taken the time to follow these stories and that you've dropped me thoughtful lines to let me know I'm doing well! Never worry your words come too late... the best things are always well worth waiting for!

Beautiful!

This chapter is as interesting as it is wonderful! Who knew Fiona would be hit with the same blissful ailment as our favorite voluptuary Angie?! But how? Where would she find a situation responsible for such a ticklish edification? Who is the privileged abductor? Questions that will be answer through future chapters I suspect! Mercy as always, seems to be a cat ready to be killed by it's own curiousity! I'm reminded of those wonderful woodland sprites from chapter 8 (one of my favorite chapters by the way). It seems that everytime she runs into a small creature, there is always trouble afoot, or maybe in this case, there will be trouble ON her foot, or maybe feet, armpits and anywhere else this new creature takes a fancy to travel on mercy! :super_hap

:super_hap

Another wonderful chapter my friend! :laughing:

Thank you, Fmilling! Such generous, detailed commentary! I see you likewise are offering new Teeva artwork today (though only at the TMF thus far. If you haven't posted it here before the end of the day, I'll travel to our sister forum to offer my respects!)

Where would she find a situation responsible for such a ticklish edification? Who is the privileged abductor? Questions that will be answer through future chapters I suspect!
Quite perceptive! :super_hap You reckon rightly, though it will take a while (and a long road trip) to find out! I've dropped hints about Bliss Harbor, Prof. Feare's immediate destination. There's territory beyond that to explore, though, and weird, scary personalities for both girls to stare down! In the meantime, Angie's in for a bunch more training, a development that should please everyone (Angie especially!)

Mercy as always, seems to be a cat ready to be killed by it's own curiousity! I'm reminded of those wonderful woodland sprites from chapter 8 (one of my favorite chapters by the way). It seems that everytime she runs into a small creature, there is always trouble afoot, or maybe in this case, there will be trouble ON her foot, or maybe feet, armpits and anywhere else this new creature takes a fancy to travel on mercy! :super_hap
Thank you! I'm very pleased you like the sprites! Chapter 8 is one of my favorites too! Curiosity may not kill Mercy, but it'll certainly keep life lively for her! My job is to see that she's willful and mischievous enough to seem to deserve her consequences, but not so flawed as to damage reader sympathy. A lot of responsibility to place on my alleged skills (I wonder what Mercy's opinion would be, if asked!)

Last edited:
I finally got round to post a reply. (I'm so busy these days...)

Exellent work as always! every new chapter is something to look forward to and every new chapter makes me even more exited to see the next one. already more than 300 pages? My, that's astounding! For some that might just be a number, but as an artist I know full well what unimaginably tremendous amount of effort and devotion this number represents!

Again this is a fantastic chapter. I love the bird-perspective (quite literally) in the first shot. (and the little guy at the right anxiously looking up) quite the picture to start with.
The scene with the reporter (I do not know how or if it is a part of a greater plot) was a great way to explain how one becoms a voluptuary, how one hates tickling yet loves it and comes to crave it... And speaking of voluptuaries, it was interesting to read that Angie has found herself a like-minded friend. I bet we'll get to see much more tickle scenes with those two!
Meanwhile Mercy further explores the depths of the dreamscape... and a little, omnious looking figure is watching her... I'm very anxious to know how this is going to be continued! (as always I am 😉 )

Thank you very much for posting this new chapter in this epic series!! 🙂 🙂

Thank you, Fmilling! Such generous, detailed commentary! I see you likewise are offering new Teeva artwork today (though only at the TMF thus far. If you haven't posted it here before the end of the day, I'll travel to our sister forum to offer my respects!)

It is indeed here... in fact, the new Teeva pic has made it's Journey here first before venturing through TMF!

It's in the non-tickling images forum... 😉

I finally got round to post a reply. (I'm so busy these days...)
Hi Scav! Most happy to hear from you! And most happy to hear that you're busy... everyone in the Community knows how lucky we are to have a working artist of your caliber as a member! I'd be fascinated to see what sort of non-tk stuff you're working on these days, if it's anything you're allowed to show us!

Exellent work as always! every new chapter is something to look forward to and every new chapter makes me even more exited to see the next one. already more than 300 pages? My, that's astounding! For some that might just be a number, but as an artist I know full well what unimaginably tremendous amount of effort and devotion this number represents!
That's very good of you to say! Yeah, the page count kind'a snuck up on me! I tend to think in terms of chapters instead of pages (mulling over where each incident ought to go) and of how much has to be done rather than how much is already complete (with the various stages of work spread out and compartmentalized so I don't get swamped. Lord knows how I'd manage it if I had a deadline, the way you professionals do... I probably couldn't! You guys have my utmost respect!)

Again this is a fantastic chapter. I love the bird-perspective (quite literally) in the first shot. (and the little guy at the right anxiously looking up) quite the picture to start with.
I'm very pleased you like that opening shot! Dynamic deep-focus has always appealed to me, and it's so much easier to do with pencils than it is with cameras! I'm likewise extremely fond of high-angles. Also low-angles, canted angles, ersatz tracking shots, etc. ... anything to break up the monotony of eye-level sight-lines.

The scene with the reporter (I do not know how or if it is a part of a greater plot) was a great way to explain how one becoms a voluptuary, how one hates tickling yet loves it and comes to crave it... And speaking of voluptuaries, it was interesting to read that Angie has found herself a like-minded friend. I bet we'll get to see much more tickle scenes with those two!
You divine aright, sir! Another such scene due in Chapter 13! And many more after that... the benefit of turning the fetish into a regular training regimen! As for Sparrow Hall, you state it perfectly! She's meant to stand in for all of those in the earliest stages of carnal interest, a single example to represent vast numbers! Sparrow will have a continuing role, if of lesser importance than Mercy or Angie. I like to have a wealth of characters in my stories... the variety gives the plot somewhere interesting to go if the primary story-line hits a lull.

Meanwhile Mercy further explores the depths of the dreamscape... and a little, omnious looking figure is watching her... I'm very anxious to know how this is going to be continued! (as always I am 😉 ) ... Thank you very much for posting this new chapter in this epic series!! 🙂 🙂
My grateful thanks to you, Scav, for your ongoing generosity and consideration! Mercy will have much to accomplish in dreamland, and she'll start in the next chapter (nuisances great and small notwithstanding!) My hope is that her adventures will continue to deserve the quality commentary you've always been kind enough to lavish on them! Such appreciation is the treasured reward that keeps my interest high!

It is indeed here... in fact, the new Teeva pic has made it's Journey here first before venturing through TMF!

It's in the non-tickling images forum... 😉
Ah! I see it now! I looked for it in non-tk art, and it never occurred to me to check non-tk images! I'm heading there this very minute!

Sorry it's taken me a while to reply to this LBH
Friend's should always tickle each other like that - even if they are trying to get some sleep (lol)
And poor Mercy seems to be plunging deeper into the mysteries of a tickle-fest!
Nice work.

The Low Roads is one finely drawn on-going series - i respect the time & effort you put into producing soooo many pages - it's take me months just to reach 26 which you seem to do in One Part 🙂 many congrats. dude! :happy:

Sorry it's taken me a while to reply to this LBH
Friend's should always tickle each other like that - even if they are trying to get some sleep (lol)
And poor Mercy seems to be plunging deeper into the mysteries of a tickle-fest!
Nice work.
No need to apologize, CT! I'm happy hear from you whenever you find the opportunity to write!

I'm most pleased you enjoyed the tickle tussle! It's a bit of a novelty in the Low Roads world, where most of the tactile contact has been of the restrained, non-consensual variety. I'll be relying far more heavily on this sort of active, participational fetish involvement. And Mercy is indeed getting in deep, in up to her neck! The perils of being impulsive!

The Low Roads is one finely drawn on-going series - i respect the time & effort you put into producing soooo many pages - it's take me months just to reach 26 which you seem to do in One Part 🙂 many congrats. dude! :happy:
Thank you! Very kind of you to say so, though your own generosity is hardly to be sneezed at! Especially lately... such a wealth of active projects! "The Good, The Bad and The Ticklish" may be your most popular series to date, with its harrowing story and exciting cameos! Hayley's stuck in hell and the terrors of quicksand yet to come... I tell you, the suspense is unbearable!!!

verry nice 🙂
thnx for showing.
My pleasure, Dutch Feetlover! :super_hap Thanks very much for such a nice reply!

I know i'm awfully late but i enjoyed it again.
Personally i found it a tidbit less good than usual but it was a necessary chapter for the story. ^__^ Great to see my favourite female law enforcer again 😉

I know i'm awfully late but i enjoyed it again.
Personally i found it a tidbit less good than usual but it was a necessary chapter for the story. ^__^ Great to see my favourite female law enforcer again 😉
Thanks so much for the hardy bump, Darth V! I never consider any response late, not so long as the artist is still here to enjoy it and voice appreciation! Your point about this being a lesser chapter is well taken: it certainly doesn't feature the strong narrative drive or sense of menace which distinguished the preceding ones. You're quite right too (in my mind, at least) about a lull being necessary: in terms of pacing, I felt it would be useful to let the characters reassess their situations in a less stressful atmosphere... an uneasy calm before another storm of action. I also intend to build toward some personal spiritual crises which I hope will prove interesting. In any event, this period of peace should be short-lived... I too am aching for more chaos (it's a lot easier and more fun to draw!) Thanks so much for the kind words about Sephie! She's the character I tend to empathize with most, more so than her brief appearances, functional use and doctrinaire demeanor would suggest. Of all the story's protagonists, Sephie's the one who could use the biggest breaks: from an early age, she's felt compelled to take the weight of the world on her shoulders and has received very little happiness as compensation. This also is a plot point I plan to address very soon... look for major developments in or around Chapter 16!

Yup luls are needed. It would be far less apparent and more appreciated when one reads from start to finish instead of 'seperate'.
Also Sephie is my fav atm together with your duelist. Especially when you go in 'action mode' then you really excell at drawing him.

Yup luls are needed. It would be far less apparent and more appreciated when one reads from start to finish instead of 'seperate'.
I agree with you whole-heartedly! Taking 2 month breaks between chapters is not ideal... continuity is bound to be disrupted, and brief story arcs seem to stretch out forever. The Low Roads will certainly flow more smoothly once the entire tale is complete, so that the reader can enjoy it at his/her own pace.

Also Sephie is my fav atm together with your duelist. Especially when you go in 'action mode' then you really excell at drawing him.
Very kind of you, Darth V! That's the sort of figure-work I prefer, actually (my passive posing always manages to look forced). Sephie and Von Smutt were born to scrap, and they'll see plenty of action in upcoming chapters!

Yup plus overly dramatic poses aren't always realistic but they do make for great art.

The gal with the typewriter is buggin'! (First time I've seen one of those in a long time, even in a comic strip!)

Super stuff, as usual!

Super stuff, as usual!
Thank you, Kopfhorer! As always, most grateful for your good opinion!

The gal with the typewriter is buggin'! (First time I've seen one of those in a long time, even in a comic strip!)
The typewriter, you mean? I'm not at all surprised... I'm a stick-in-the-mud dinosaur (old as the hills and severely resistant to new technology), and even I don't use one anymore! Word processors and printers are the only civilized tools for arranging and sharing written thoughts these days! Youngsters, unfamiliar with the "convenience" of carbon paper and white out, can't possibly appreciate how primitive conditions used to be or how much pointless drudgery we've been spared!

Of course, Sparrow's machine was intended to be pretty rudimentary (below), in keeping with the story's turn-of-the-century ambiance. Thank goodness for antique sites (viewable in mere minutes), the source for innumerable references... another modern boon not possible when I was young!

Attachments

• Typewriter.jpg
    Typewriter.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 9
I like your references to the bygone world...it is stirring beyond any imagining. 🙂

I like your references to the bygone world...it is stirring beyond any imagining. 🙂
What a very nice thing to say, Feathers! I find that an antique setting lends a certain distance that renders the more outre fantasy elements (dreamworlds, monsters, animalized community members) easier to accept. It's an approach you yourself understand well... your colalt-blue demon lord's adventurous antics take place largely in a most effective medieval milieu!

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back