• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The most sadistic tickling video I've ever seen.

Gilbert1

TMF Regular
My girlfriend is a member of a site called DomBoss. This site is about women dominating men and women. She was looking at it this morning and there's a video coming out soon called "Tickle Interagation". It's about a female soilder who was caught wearing the wrong panties and ends up getting interagated by two female officers. The video will be out sometime soon, but it's not avalable yet. But in the members section, they have nine 2:30 to 5:00 clips showing the video's previews. I watched all nine of them and I must say, this is brutal shit.

They have this female restrained with leather restraints. She's also got a gag in her mouth with a tube connected to it. They tickle her and one of the girls plugs her nose and the tube while they tickle her throughout the video. They keep doing this and it's incredible to watch a girl try to gasp for air as tickle assaults continue. Plenty of foot tickling.

In one seen, they were tickling her and they white officer says she's moving too much. The black officer is tickling and doing breath play with her while the other officer tightens the bondage and makes it more restrictive.

The ticklers are very brutal and verbal throughout. The taunt her by saying things like, "too fucking bad bitch", "Do you want air", "I don't care", "There's nothing you can do about it", and more.

The breath play has both women blowing air to her and even restricting the air all while tickling her.

They never took the gag off so I'm not sure how they were able to get any imformation out of her.

I love this video already and I can't wait for it for retail.

Last edited:
Yes post it... it could be interesting!In the site is there nothing for non-members?

I wish I could, but I don't want my girlsfriend to lose her membership.

Aside from the breath play.......I would love to see this clip myself. Sounds as if it is genuine sadistic and merciless tickle torture. Are there at least photos of it somewhere on the site?

M1

You should have posted this in the Video Reviews section if you never had the clip to post to begin with....

sick sick sick -- this is a viscious hurtful session--nothing to do with fun tickling

Whoever

said all tickling is "fun tickling" or that this site is for "fun tickling" only?

I do understand that some people are squicked by bdsm. Great. Don't call oher people's interests "sick." There's just no reason to do that. Wendy and I have a regular playmate who absolutely LOVES severe interrogation. She's not sick, she just sexual desires that most people do not have.

I guess this becomming a theme for us on this site, but how about a little tolerance of other's tastes? Or at least think to ask if the bottom is getting off in such a scene -- something, anything other than dismissing others as "sick."

Hey! Wendynpeter, don't do that! lol you make being sick sound like a bad thing! I'm proud to be sick 😀 lol when people say I'm sick, i tend to take it as a sign that i'm doing something right. I mean come on, where would the thrill in being different be if everyone was accepting of it?! Half the point would be gone! lol.

Last edited:
I think it's disgusting and I don't care if someone thinks that is weak or not. It's sick! not my cup of tea in a million years! I read the other discriptions of the stuff found on that site and it repulsed me. Anything brutal and painful being done to a woman is disturbing to me and grosses me out. I don't see why anyone in their right mind would endure such nonsense.

Last edited:
why bother posting here if there is no clip. shouldn't this be in the links section.

it amazes me how much people can put down other peoples fetishes. the way u like tickling is the same way people like whats on that site. i am sure everybody without a tickling fetish thinks we are sick because we want to tie woman up and tickle them, but to us it is perfectly normal. do not judge lest u be judged yourself.

qoute by barefoot "I don't see why anyone in their right mind would endure such nonsense."

do u know how many girls have said that to me in my life when i asked if i could tie and tickle them. it is the same thing dude

I'm not talking about tickling I'm talking needles being inserted in a woman's vaginal lips etc! As for other people's fetishes yes point taken. Everyone likes what they like and I'm just stating my opinion about the nasty s & m I saw on that site. It's gross beyond belief to me but I know some like it.

My moral code simply states that a person must be of free will. The simulated scenes in this clip are what some consider "sick". As long as I know that this person has willfully given permission to be in this situation let them. If they enjoy it, so be it... but know if they are being placed there unwillfully... You can guess the rest.

It boggles my mind how someone could find it sexually intriguing... but then again, it also boggles my mind how the universe cannot have an end. :O

oh come on! if you don't like it then just don't buy it... why do you idiots have to pass judgement on what we like. just shut up and stop trolling...

who the hell do gave you the authority to comment on what WE like. Nobody is forcing you to buy it.

BareSoftFoot said:
I think it's disgusting and I don't care if someone thinks that is weak or not. It's sick! not my cup of tea in a million years! I read the other discriptions of the stuff found on that site and it repulsed me. Anything brutal and painful being done to a woman is disturbing to me and grosses me out. I don't see why anyone in their right mind would endure such nonsense.

brutal? man, you have got to get out more...

grrrrrrrrr I wish there was a clip for non members somewhere or at least a few photos. Shygirl and I are very much into extreme tickling to the epitomy of its definition and then some(giving and receiving)! Sure it is not for everyone this level of tickling but nobody should be judged harshly or shot down about their level of play or desires.
We don't IMPOSE our level on anyone who does not ask for or "ok" it.

To each his/her/their own. Period.
If you are NOT into something like the intense style of tickle play, fine. Behave and or be gone but don't be disrespectful and rude.

Yes, I have yet to see this clip in any fashion and would love to but even still, it is all a matter of taste even if that taste is sour to some.

TTD

Allllll about ... *YOU*???

BareSoftFoot said:

"Not *MY* cup of tea" ... "repulsed *ME*" ... "grosses *ME* out" ... "*I* don't see" ...

Get my point???

Irregularity said:
My moral code simply states that a person must be of free will.

lol it's been years since i knew what it felt like to actually have morals... :happy:

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back