• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The most sadistic tickling video I've ever seen.

I would love to comment in detail but cannot unless I personally see clips or the vid itself although if it is just all out sadistic merciless tickle torture, I would be fine with that but other stuff, pain, piercing, depravation and other hard core s and m stuff turns my stomach too.

M1

There is no whipping, beating, piercing, needles or sick stuff like that in the video. I have all nine parts, but I can't put them on because of the rules and guidelines when a person joins a membership club. Because the video is copywrited by DomBoss, they will make a decision.

Here is a small transcript to part of a clip from the video.

Cast Members:

Misstress Amazon (Black lady) MA
Irene Boss (White Lady) IB
Submissive Girl (White Lady) SG

IB: You know, talking about how sensitive her underarms are,

MA: Mmhmm...and there so exposed.

IB: Oh, we did expose them didn't we.

MA: look how her facial expressions. They've just changed as soon as we mentioned her underarms.

IB: I know....Oh Know......I think that I pinch her air hose and if you want to hold her nose......we might just have to take our other hands and.....GO TO TOWN YEAH.......(they start tickle torturing her and she struggles as they stop her from breathing)......YEAH.........looks like one of us is going to have to hold her down....so I'm going to get right on top of her.

MA: Get ontop of her.

IB: And I'm going to ride the bronco (Irene Boss straddles her)

MA: OH!!! ARE YOU TICKLISH!!!......ARE YOU TICKLISH HERE!!!.....YEAH!!!YEAH!!!

IB: I'm really getting into her. I'm really getting into her now. AH...IS THIS FUN!!!

MA: Her face is changing colors.

IB: I Know.....IT'S TURNING RED ISN'T IT...AH hahaha.

MA: right down under her arms.

IB: Are you having trouble breathing? Would you like to breath?

At this point, Mistress Amazon is fucking with this girl as they are tickling her. She taunts the girl by acting like she's choking. The girl is gagged throughout the video so her laughing and screaming is hardly noticable because of the verbal abuse the two mistresses are giving this girl.

They keep blocking her air path and telling her that she must really hate being tickled under her arms and belly and they keep taunting her.

IB: Too Bad

MA: Too Damn Bad.

Irene gets upset because the girl can move her legs to much, so she decides to tighten them up.

IB: I'm going to tighten this bondage so tight that your legs are going to get numb.

MA: OH....YOUR FUCKED NOW!!!

A sadistic merciless tickle torture video and you cannot hear the victim laugh?
hmmmmmm

Not a point about whether or not anyone thinks the vid is sick or not....

TTD

I love this site, but lately it's just been one massive argument. Shame.

Senshi said:
I love this site, but lately it's just been one massive argument. Shame.

I couldn't agree more. Tons of people passing judgement on others around here lately and the moderators do nothing about it. It's just like the old AMT ASFT days.

I don't like censorship but some of the posts are just flame bait (which I admit to biting more than once...)and should be deleted before threads like this get out of hand. Lets hope the board doesn't self destruct because it is truly a great resource.

Play nicely...

Hi, Ticklevids,

The staff does not usually intervene in arguments unless posts are actually reported by members. So far, no one has reported a single post in this thread, so for the time being, we are allowing the community to moderate itself in this dispute.

It is not easy to balance an orderly message board with the maximum possible freedom of expression. In borderline cases, we usually err towards the latter.

Regards,

Last edited:
MistressValerie said:
Hi, Ticklevids,

The staff does not usually intervene in arguments unless posts are actually reported by members. So far, no one has reported a single post in this thread, so for the time being, we are allowing the community to moderate itself in this dispute.

It is not easy to balance an orderly message board with the maximum possible freedom of expression. In borderline cases, we usually err towards the latter.

Regards,

It's borderline to call people 'sick' for liking a certain type of tickling video? Thats simply flaming and I thought that was the reason this board was created; to have a non-judgemental community to exchange ideas, material etc... Sorry, but I think the mods are dropping the ball on this one.

Censorship bad.

I agree that passing judgement on people's sexual tastes (especially on an adults-only website) is moronic. I also agree that some things are "beyond the pale" -- sex with kids, animals etc.

One of the problems here is that the person calling other people "sick" simply doesn't understand what he was watching. He assumed that he was watching a non-censensual act because he doesn't understand BDSM. Of course it looks non-consensual if you don't know that it actually IS consensual and the non-consensual part is being role-played. That's part of BDSM play sometimes.

Now, to my point. The person making these assumptions would NEVER learn anything if his views were censored, his comments edited or deleted. Sometimes, the way we learn is to hear the responses when we say something really stupid and make an ass of ourselves. That's why I agree with Mistress Val, time after time, about censorship. IMHO, she does an outstanding job of moderating.

In order to be a great moderator, you have to be able to tell the difference between a comment made for no other reason than to insight a riot and a comment that (stupid as it may be) was made out of ignorance. As we all make ignorant comments sometimes, I agree with Val that those posts deserve appropriate responses, not censorship.

My $0.02,

Peter

wendynpeter said:
I agree that passing judgement on people's sexual tastes (especially on an adults-only website) is moronic. I also agree that some things are "beyond the pale" -- sex with kids, animals etc.

One of the problems here is that the person calling other people "sick" simply doesn't understand what he was watching. He assumed that he was watching a non-censensual act because he doesn't understand BDSM. Of course it looks non-consensual if you don't know that it actually IS consensual and the non-consensual part is being role-played. That's part of BDSM play sometimes.

Now, to my point. The person making these assumptions would NEVER learn anything if his views were censored, his comments edited or deleted. Sometimes, the way we learn is to hear the responses when we say something really stupid and make an ass of ourselves. That's why I agree with Mistress Val, time after time, about censorship. IMHO, she does an outstanding job of moderating.

In order to be a great moderator, you have to be able to tell the difference between a comment made for no other reason than to insight a riot and a comment that (stupid as it may be) was made out of ignorance. As we all make ignorant comments sometimes, I agree with Val that those posts deserve appropriate responses, not censorship.

My $0.02,

Peter

that is a well thought out and articulate point. However, I doubt they are learning anything from threads like this anyway. My point is, flaming shouldn't be tolerated on the board. I think a slightly more active moderation would be appropriate.

But, to each their own...

ticklevids said:
It's borderline to call people 'sick' for liking a certain type of tickling video? Thats simply flaming and I thought that was the reason this board was created; to have a non-judgemental community to exchange ideas, material etc... Sorry, but I think the mods are dropping the ball on this one.
In the reported posts, I didn't see anyone calling you or any fellow member sick; they were calling the video sick, which is within the bounds of fair criticism. Since there was no personal flaming, name-calling, or excessive swearing, we can't justify deleting the identified posts under the present rules.

Thank you for your understanding.

wendynpeter said:

My $0.02,

Peter
Thank you for your support. The official rules state that people shall not be "intentionally unpleasant or disruptive"; unfortunately, it is an imprecise art, rather than a science, to make such a determination. We always do our best to be fair, and to give the benefit of the doubt in ambiguous cases, such as in the debate over this admittedly extreme BDSM video. Hopefully this discussion, even if heated at times, will be informative for people of all viewpoints.

Best regards,

ticklevids said:
oh come on! if you don't like it then just don't buy it... why do you idiots have to pass judgement on what we like. just shut up and stop trolling...

who the hell do gave you the authority to comment on what WE like. Nobody is forcing you to buy it.

While my IQ is nothing out of the ordinary, it does stop a few points short of actual idiocy, but I have chosen not to take offence.

I, too, while I find the whole description a real turn-off, the no-laughter bit and all, think that, obviously, the "victim" has given her consent, and may even be into that kind of thing herself (there are less exacting ways of making a few bucks.) So fine. Is it sick? Probably, but so what. For me, the borderline lies where people actually get off on the idea of doing this sort of thing to people AGAINST THEIR WILL, because at this point the gap between reality and fantasy can easily become blurred. As long as it doesn't, let them have at it, but the suggestion that it is acceptable and cool to find unwilling victims will also have me running up to the barricades.

Sick, dangerous, sadistic, and sexy !! could u ask for more ??!! torture in its purest form, luv that kind of shit, i wish i had a membership from that site 🙁

MistressValerie said:
Thank you for your support. The official rules state that people shall not be "intentionally unpleasant or disruptive"; unfortunately, it is an imprecise art, rather than a science, to make such a determination. We always do our best to be fair, and to give the benefit of the doubt in ambiguous cases, such as in the debate over this admittedly extreme BDSM video. Hopefully this discussion, even if heated at times, will be informative for people of all viewpoints.

Best regards,

Agreed. Unless the situation clearly merits moderation, we Staff try to calm down any disagreements with warnings first, followed later by moderation if and only if the situation escalates. We would much rather see members stop an argument after a warning and learn from it than have to delete posts and have them learn somewhat angrily from that. We try not to impose excessive moderation in all we do.

HDS

I guess I was the one who started this by saying the video was sick. Didn't mean to start a flame war--I have not been back to the site in over a week and had no idea how many comments had gone back and forth. I agree that everyone is entitled to enjoy their own special fetishes. I was trying to alert anyone who was thinking about the video/site, that it catered more to BDMS and not tickling. Anytime a person's breathing is curtailed by blocking air from getting to them --that is not a tickling scenario. That is painful torture. While there are people who like pain and discipline, I would not suggest that their consentful participation is anything wrong. I just wanted to give a heads up to the tickle theater community that what they would see at the site was something much more than intense tickling. Ciao--peace.

I think some words of wisdom from Dave Attell are warranted at this point:

"Whatever a man and a woman, and another man and a midget and a donkey do behind closed doors is their gosh darn business."

I agree, we all have our differences of opinions. Some people may consider the idea of tickling someone's unbearably ticklish soles nonstop for an hour to be sick (or abusive) - but I'm actually turned on by the idea. With that said, though - I do get turned off by the idea of causing someone pain (in a non-tickling way). However, if both parties consent - then I guess it's okay. I mean, I wouldn't want to watch something like that - but, then again, many people wouldn't want to watch unbearable tickle soles be tickled relentlessly, either. So, I agree - to each his own.

Last edited:
Well well well...this is a REALLY complicated question:whether those videos are "sick" or not.
I have to say that a little torture isn't so bad, but when it comes to causing real pain, I just don't watch the video.
Anyway, the opinions in the end of the argument worht reading.They tell me that this forum's members are intellectual.I like that 🙂

I think it's interesting how one person will read a story that is so sadistic that they say they love it. Then when it comes out to be a real deel like in a video, then it's sick.

The video has no real pain in it. just some breath play and tickling.

NO whipping, branding, piercing, flogging, cropping, beating, cutting, burning, birching, fucking, dildo ing, sucking, cats, dogs, horses, monkies, pizza, hamburgers, french fries, grilled chicken, baby back ribs (my favorite), ice cream, cake, pudding, pissing, shitting, baseball, football, basketball, hockey, race cars, old cars, new cars, buicks, fords, dodges, chevys, hondas, bikes, wheels, swimming pools, or movie stars in this video.

Just tickling and breath play. Oh yeah, there is a orgasm thing that realtickling uses all the time in orgasm videos. That that is it. And the girl in the video is very willing that I heard from someone close to the Domboss community say that she was really excited to do this video.

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back